Shawt Bus Shawtys Of The IC.....

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    gee sure has a ton of pics of stew. Don't tell me he saving menz pics like Blank used to do

He got a stew catalogue on his computer

Smh here goes this weirdo tryna get my attention....the last time I checked the white Mexican joker donkey stewpid is the 1 that created this lame donkey nerd thread wit my pik n the opening post so that skinny ? obviously got my pix saved making computer nerd photoshopped pix
  • gee757
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    gee sure has a ton of pics of stew. Don't tell me he saving menz pics like Blank used to do

He got a stew catalogue on his computer

Smh here goes this weirdo tryna get my attention....the last time I checked the white Mexican joker donkey stewpid is the 1 that created this lame donkey nerd thread wit my pik n the opening post so that skinny ? obviously got my pix saved making computer nerd photoshopped pix

It's called Google search.......

aqgmgoirt9e1.jpg

That's what I did 2 ? smh.... again ya the goofy donkey who made this donkey nerd thread
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Of course u did, that's why u failed to mention it to the guy claiming u have my pics saved instead of saying "he did it toooo" lmao :#
  • gee757
    Options
    U made this donkey nerd thread ? & u @ 'd me to this geek ? wit my pik n the opening post wanting my attention donkey weirdo.......& 2 think ya goofy donkey ass is a reason mod n the donkey making corny ? threads like this the ic/reason is dead & the ? ass donkey killed this ? again....no jg lol
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn I swear he brings up jg ever other post

you got a mancrush or something?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Of course u did, that's why u failed to mention it to the guy claiming u have my pics saved instead of saying "he did it toooo" lmao :#

I swear his IQ isn't any higher than a bacon sandwich

OH ? ...LMAO!!!
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aight you can't make fun of gee for having pics of Stew if Stew got pics of him

Nh
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD
  • gee757
    Options
    Aight you can't make fun of gee for having pics of Stew if Stew got pics of him

Nh

This is the twilight zone/donkey where all fuking logik goes out the window u just gotta b a goofball n here....& thats y that goofy clown stewpid made this geek thread cuz he's a ? /donkey it's a shame to cuz this ? is a reason mod...smh a donkey regular should never b allowed to mod the reason cuz a donkey is not on here for hip hop they r just on here to b ? like the t/s
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I made this video because im tired people talkin ? about me all the time . I want to show people I m living good. I have eveyrthing in my fridge. Haters can hate but I am winning

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I made this video because im tired people talkin ? about me all the time . I want to show people I m living good. I have eveyrthing in my fridge. Haters can hate but I am winning

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

Why are you struggling to say what's in your fridge like you in somebody else crib

"Look I got da umm ahh hmm apple!!"
  • gee757
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @5th Letter get ya muuunkee face ass n here ? y is u calling that illbot donkey nerd ? on me? if u go n the meek nikki split thread I got ? typing my sn b4 I even came n the thread.....so when I give them the attention they want I'm getting banned from the thread when the donkey already ruined the ? typin my sn? Wtf kinda ? ? is that?

PS for anybody wondering y i call @5th Letter muuunkee face cuz ? use to go n on her grill & hair line but wendy is a mod so she would abuse her mod powers & delete all the klassik threads roasting her but she couldn't erase everything lol
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    h-rap said some ? about ? having a chicken wing arm and typing 85-wpm with one hand in a hospital bed while tears roll down their face.

That's not exactly how he delivered the line but I lost it when I read that ? . Literally in tears.

LOLOL, that was a classic thread!

I remember when Fazeem said Jamacia's (Jafaking) hairline was running from his face and then somebody photo-shopped his face on the body of a monkey and he looked just like Ceaser from Planet of the Apes!

Somebody post that Monkey pic so we can have a good laugh!

10zteoi.jpg
  • gee757
    edited January 2017
    Options
    10zteoi.jpg
    Sion wrote: »

oohh man that was Gee who posted that pic I think. ayo I got mad love & respect for jamaica but that ? was funny. Gee a fool for that ? .

? that muuunkee face ? can u not read I didn't make the @5th Letter muuunkee pik ? use to call that ? a muuunkee on here all the time a ? named pimpMVP made that ..? use to roast the ? outta Wendy Williams on here ? use clown that ? so hard she would abuse her mod powers & delete threads, ban ? & some mo ? when the donkey/jg would come n the reason & roast her......but I just found the 5th muuunkee pic again & posted that ? cuz that's how wendy is acting like a muuunkee & everybody needs to see who we r dealing wit she has to understand if weirdos is n a thread talking ? about me b4 I even post n thread im going to talk ? back.......
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    jamacia wrote: »
    Dog you're a 40 year old myspace rapper let it go. Ol it ain't about pics but yet you wanted proof pics of other people's "hands" such a cornball

So now I'm pretending to be Suzette James? I thought I had her in my avi because I thought she was attractive

Lavell.jpg

ROFL!! I knew I could get you to expose feelings and emotions.

Im nowhere near 40-years old
    I dont even have a Myspace account
    Im not a rapper and I have never claimed to be one

The only proof-pic I saw was one of a fat old man with pink-lips and receding hairline that got photo-shopped on the body of a monkey...tell us who it was.

• supergangster
    Options
    yooo thats jamaica?

Lavell.jpg
  • gee757
    Options
    ^ that's wat wendy Williams looks like but the muuunkee is 5th
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao stew is so ugly
  • supergangster
    Options
    Lmao stew is so ugly

you a chick aswell right?

Good that you confirm this.

That ? walk around thinkin he a model because he a mod but glad that chicks really agree that he is ugly
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Lmao stew is so ugly

Clearly you have a case of mistaken identity.
  • Mockingbird
    Mockingbird Members Posts: 82
    Options
    It's 2017 these threads are unnecessary especially since we all adults I am older than I was in 2010 yes I did react a bit silly to u saying back then 'I don't care what he rapping/singing about as long as it isn't his daughter' regarding Em obviously. Then in another thread regarding Nas u said how his Daughters song is important what the industry needs has a positive message''

Of course anyone will automatically think what a hypocrite u claim to be an Em fan but u wanna hear a positive message from Nas about his daughter but not from Em about his daughter

But it's not the content that is your issue it is when Em does a song about his daughter ala Hailie's Song, Mockingbird, When I'm Gone in the songs he get's in his super feelings, super sensitive, really emotional. U know he gonna be singing on these songs. U feel the way he executes the song is teenage girls music they are Pop songs. u deem the songs too soft

Daughters is a rap song it has the same content but Nas doesn't get in his super feelings, super emotional. Nas features an RnB singer to do the hook while he just raps the song doesn't sound soft

It's a matter of taste, it's 2017 so drop the foolishness with my name in these threads @Stew