Options
124»

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    C/S Playmaker.

Of course people came in and tried to downplay the stigma that surrounds the words, as expected.
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You may never be a baby mama

But you sure could pass for a white Lil Mama.

I guess i dont get it...
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I missed breakfast.

Sorry for my rudeness ladies (Sweets, Beezy)

Kat, as always, can kiss my ass.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I guess i dont get it...

lil-mama-lip-gloss.jpg

Actual 'Lil Mama who is black. You could pass for a white Lil mama.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    El oh El wrote: »
    From some of your previous post, that's a disrespect to the word "father"

Yeah that is definitely giving him way more credit than he deserves, but baby daddy sounds ignorant. I'm not going to have my daughter growing up hearing me to refer to her father as my baby daddy..wtf.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And it's just bad grammar.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lol well im almost 32 and no kids yet so i think im doin pretty good

wrcj2g.jpg

2udx642.jpg

well ? , menapause is nature's birth control, no?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    wrcj2g.jpg

2udx642.jpg

dead............
  • kat2180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I missed breakfast.

Sorry for my rudeness ladies (Sweets, Beezy)

Kat, as always, can kiss my ass.

smh..so rude.

lol
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Yeah that is definitely giving him way more credit than he deserves, but baby daddy sounds ignorant. I'm not going to have my daughter growing up hearing me to refer to her father as my baby daddy..wtf.

I agree with that assessment and handling of the situation.
    Females who even talk down about their childrens fathers as "deadbeat" as they may to their young children are inappropriate and disgusting.
  • El oh El
    El oh El Members Posts: 323
    edited May 2011
    Options

Well, Makes sense
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol @ ? (thanks for not saying ? I guess)
    Society has taught me BD is offensive, hell, my nieghborhood and family taught me BD was offensive,
    when u heard the ? used as a term of endearment?
    I def hear what u saying fam, but I guess my situation is different
    I was a husband now i'm not. wether we had kids or not my title would be the same

that's all I'm saying while I'm play devil's advocate up in here

we know which part of society taught us that BD/BM is a bad thing tho, which is why I call it subliminal cooning

mofos peeped which news station called Michelle a BM and understood the term to be considered racist

but elitist type mofos in here talking down on terms and labels, instead of talking down on the actual problem of people not raising their kids

SMH @ a chick saying she won't call her irresponsible child's father a baby daddy, even tho he don't do ? for his actual kid

? ashamed of anything to could be looked at as fulfilling a stereotype............same type of cats who feel uncomfortable eating at KFC when they see white people standing in line..............you ? still ain't free LOL
  • kat2180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    SMH @ a chick saying she won't call her irresponsible child's father a baby daddy, even tho he don't do ? for his actual kid

Who is it hurting though? He's not there so its not hurting him. I'm going to do what I can to protect my daughter and how she feels. There will be a day when she will understand the reality, but it won't be from me sinking to the level of name calling.

She didn't ask for any of that.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    what about if you married, but then get divorced.

Nah, I think the baby mama/daddy title is strictly reserved for people who aint never been married, and who just happened to get knocked up. Most people i hear who got divorced refer to them as "my child's father/mother", not baby mama/daddy.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

we know which part of society taught us that BD/BM is a bad thing tho, which is why I call it subliminal cooning

mofos peeped which news station called Michelle a BM and understood the term to be considered racist

but elitist type mofos in here talking down on terms and labels, instead of talking down on the actual problem of people not raising their kids

? ashamed of anything to could be looked at as fulfilling a stereotype............same type of cats who feel uncomfortable eating at KFC when they see white people standing in line..............you ? still ain't free LOL

I don't think there is anything elitest about not using it. Not every person talks that way or uses that type of vocab.
  • FuFuDonDadda
    FuFuDonDadda Members Posts: 58
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I feel sorry for you babymamas.
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Who is it hurting though? He's not there so its not hurting him. I'm going to do what I can to protect my daughter and how she feels. There will be a day when she will understand the reality, but it won't be from me sinking to the level of name calling.

She didn't ask for any of that.

It's the thought process. The title is nothing in comparison to upholding it.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    when speaking loosely, I refer to the mothers of my children as "baby mamaz" but thats depending on whom I'm speaking with.

damn how many different women did you impregnate?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    I think if the mother or father is not around then use that title, but if you both take care of the child even if your not dating or married that ? should not apply.

This is exactly what I was trying to say

I also feel the same way about single mam/ single daddy

My son's dad is around and I don't do it by myself ....even when we were having issues with vistitation... he has ALWAYS provided support and insurance

some folks just don't get it I guess....
  • kat2180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Djunior wrote: »
    It's the thought process. The title is nothing in comparison to upholding it.

I'm not following.
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm not following.

It's like you actually care about something so small as the difference between two words (daddy/father) that actually mean the same thing, because of a stigma, which in said case would probably be most fitting to the stigma.

I don't care either way if my baby mama call me her baby daddy, it's truth.
  • Ms Eudoxie
    Ms Eudoxie Members Posts: 406
    edited May 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    wrcj2g.jpg

2udx642.jpg

Don't hate.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

LOL...seriously.

Like calling your baby mama the "mother of your child" takes the sting of "out of wedlock/bastard child" away. They gonna think what they want about your ass anyway, so why would you allow yourself to be self-conscious about the situation enough to watch how you refer to something as pointless as a title?

LOL @ me callin my ex the mother of my child every time i had to introduce her, that's long as ? . I'd tell my Boss straight up, "ayo, this my Babymama Rochelle"
  • kat2180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If you speak like that more power to you...baby daddy doesn't sound right to me.