Diggy Simmons-What You Say To Me? (J-Cole Diss)

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    IM rolling with the young simmons on this one, J. Cole aint never had his ass whopped that's why he's so disrespectful, you dont put people business out there like that, that's some hoe ? , that never got ? until i made it in this rap game ? .

Now i see why Canibus and Charles Hamilton went in on Cole, Diggy will slap the ? out Cole for even bringin his father up in this fuckery and sister. Diggy went in on cole and slapped him with a open palm as a warning shot.

then you should hate half of hip hop...the best thing about jay z vs nas was when ? got personal.

Getting personal is all fine but when you bringing Mothers and Fathers, Children then that's a sign of weakness.

Rev is a rapper, diggy is not a child and diggy and vanessa don't have the same mother

kanye-shrug.jpg

what Rev Run being a emcee got to do what's between Diggy and Cole. Run is doing what a Father do you said it best Diggy aint a child he see's his son stepping up and handling business when it's time for a father to step in he going to step in. What having a different mother from vanessa got to do with it, they share the same father and they sill blood.

rev run has nothing to do with whats between diggy and cole and neither does diggy have ? to do with what happened between vanessa and cole. when cole and vanessa was messing around for a semester diggy was getting ? trained and ? so he can't speak on ? unless he knew the story which im sure he don't.

And lol at Run trying to "teach" his kids how to handle business i guess jo jo was sick or chilling with his rent a hood ? friends when Run was teaching his children to "handle business" correctly cause he aint learned how to do none of that.

there you go making up ? , I said Run sitting back "watching his son handling business" come mayne if you going to quote somebody get it right. if Jo-Jo aint stepping up that's his business Lil Simmons made a call to do it.

If you can stay on topic and explain how diggy knows the whole story then well have a deal

and its ironic how diggy releases this after his album flopped too these cole lines been out for a few months now lol

? the whole story and how it went down and i am staying on topic Young simmons made the call that's all it need to be said. He felt J.Cole was being disrespectful to his family and he went for the ? throat it can't get no clearer than that. And what the ? he waiting got to do with ? , he took a page out of NAS book, wait a little and drop that ? bomb

Did he make a call or want to start a war after he flopped? Hell if i was diggy's a&r i would have dropped this before the album not after the album. And he didn't go for any ? throat maybe a leg shot but not the throat. Going for the throat would be a line that was personal involving the ? . Like if diggy actually said something like

"You never got in bed with vanessa/ you were her lab partner sophmore year 2nd semesta/you wish you could have hit in the morning ? bless ya/ she rejected you for a date yea cole choked under pressa"

as corny as that sounds if he have real facts that ? woulda actually hit hard. and please do not ever put diggy and nas in the same sentence even if it deals with a tactic. This ? was as far from either as possible.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    IM rolling with the young simmons on this one, J. Cole aint never had his ass whopped that's why he's so disrespectful, you dont put people business out there like that, that's some hoe ? , that never got ? until i made it in this rap game ? .

Now i see why Canibus and Charles Hamilton went in on Cole, Diggy will slap the ? out Cole for even bringin his father up in this fuckery and sister. Diggy went in on cole and slapped him with a open palm as a warning shot.

then you should hate half of hip hop...the best thing about jay z vs nas was when ? got personal.

Getting personal is all fine but when you bringing Mothers and Fathers, Children then that's a sign of weakness.

Rev is a rapper, diggy is not a child and diggy and vanessa don't have the same mother

kanye-shrug.jpg

what Rev Run being a emcee got to do what's between Diggy and Cole. Run is doing what a Father do you said it best Diggy aint a child he see's his son stepping up and handling business when it's time for a father to step in he going to step in. What having a different mother from vanessa got to do with it, they share the same father and they sill blood.

rev run has nothing to do with whats between diggy and cole and neither does diggy have ? to do with what happened between vanessa and cole. when cole and vanessa was messing around for a semester diggy was getting ? trained and ? so he can't speak on ? unless he knew the story which im sure he don't.

And lol at Run trying to "teach" his kids how to handle business i guess jo jo was sick or chilling with his rent a hood ? friends when Run was teaching his children to "handle business" correctly cause he aint learned how to do none of that.

there you go making up ? , I said Run sitting back "watching his son handling business" come mayne if you going to quote somebody get it right. if Jo-Jo aint stepping up that's his business Lil Simmons made a call to do it.

If you can stay on topic and explain how diggy knows the whole story then well have a deal

and its ironic how diggy releases this after his album flopped too these cole lines been out for a few months now lol

? the whole story and how it went down and i am staying on topic Young simmons made the call that's all it need to be said. He felt J.Cole was being disrespectful to his family and he went for the ? throat it can't get no clearer than that. And what the ? he waiting got to do with ? , he took a page out of NAS book, wait a little and drop that ? bomb
    Hell if i was diggy's a&r i would have dropped this before the album not after the album. .
    truth. he'll do this next time

The issue is the next time might be in jeaporady because of who he dissed. In the segmentation of hip hop audiences this ? needs j cole's fanbase. Notice even on the video the cole warriors are going in on his ass already. A young lightskinned ? who not talking about gunplay or hoes is only gunna get a type of audeince like diggy. Because by the next album diggy gon be to old to get those preteen ? who not even ? with him that hard anymore.

Time is against diggy we saw how even Bow Wow started to fall off after unleashed because he couldn't get a new fanbase now that he was old. If diggy will even have a chance to get an actual loyal fanbase he is going to need the jcole wale drake college crowd. But after this diss video he might have just burnt a bridge with that base.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i got diggy back on this one. ? roc nation. i hope none of you so called men in here riding with j cole dont let the women in your lives offline catch disrespect and yall turn the cheeks. a lot of ? in here let me down. what ? gonna let some clown ass mixed mutant ? ? like cole lie about tappin his sister. diggy did the right thing. he entered the bullpen and called out the loud mouth ? and champunched his mayonaisse packet looking ass. j cole diss should of been here 12 hours ago. he losing by the second. if cole really hit why in the ? he so quiet? i really hope jojo jump in this beef just for the ? of it. ? call jojo slow but he got them iron clad autistic hands. i wouldnt want to be in none of the awkward pummeling choke holds he would put j cole in. cole aint beefin with no broke up and coming ? . he dealing with one of the first families of hip hop. diggy paper and power is looooooooong by defacto associations. they are digging ? up on this clown as we speak. j cole ? up
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^thats ether
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Cole might have had a failure to launch and kidnap jay to get him to do a verse but this ? diggy the son of rev run can't get a single relevant big feature on his album and outta 1 milli in twitter ? suckers (i mean followers) this ? sold 22K and nobody knew his album was droping lol and as awkward i box lefty cole can be diggys flow is more awkward than anything coles kripy kreme doughnuts video.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

kanye-shrug.jpg

Did he make a call or want to start a war after he flopped? Hell if i was diggy's a&r i would have dropped this before the album not after the album. And he didn't go for any ? throat maybe a leg shot but not the throat. Going for the throat would be a line that was personal involving the ? . Like if diggy actually said something like

"You never got in bed with vanessa/ you were her lab partner sophmore year 2nd semesta/you wish you could have hit in the morning ? bless ya/ she rejected you for a date yea cole choked under pressa"

as corny as that sounds if he have real facts that ? woulda actually hit hard. and please do not ever put diggy and nas in the same sentence even if it deals with a tactic. This ? was as far from either as possible.

mayne lol, it is what it is. if you choose not to accept then it's fine, what you want from the dude go thru the ? trash for some dirt, lol... ? made due what he know and kept on some battling ? instead of some TMZ ? , yall really like that ? ? don't yall, ? is worst than ? these days
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    i got diggy back on this one. ? roc nation. i hope none of you so called men in here riding with j cole dont let the women in your lives offline catch disrespect and yall turn the cheeks. a lot of ? in here let me down. what ? gonna let some clown ass mixed mutant ? ? like cole lie about tappin his sister. diggy did the right thing. he entered the bullpen and called out the loud mouth ? and champunched his mayonaisse packet looking ass. j cole diss should of been here 12 hours ago. he losing by the second. if cole really hit why in the ? he so quiet? i really hope jojo jump in this beef just for the ? of it. ? call jojo slow but he got them iron clad autistic hands. i wouldnt want to be in none of the awkward pummeling choke holds he would put j cole in. cole aint beefin with no broke up and coming ? . he dealing with one of the first families of hip hop. diggy paper and power is looooooooong by defacto associations. they are digging ? up on this clown as we speak. j cole ? up

word up, i dont understand these ? with their logic
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a diss track..the ultimate ether would be for him to release the sex tape and have pimpin curly be the narrator
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited April 2012
    Options
    http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/rev-run-vanessa-simmons-speak-out-on-j-cole-diggy-beef-cole-put

i guess diggy wrote this a while back and it got leaked by people outside his camp

bud dead at some of these tweets

"Diggy got it rough tho..his sisters are hoes..jojo is struggle personified..russy a magician..and his pops tweets from the bubble bath"

"First Common and Drake then Diggy and J. Cole? Can't lightskin people get along??"
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if ross can still have some hood ? bumpin his ? .... diggy can keep the fanbase he has...

kanye-shrug.jpg

Hell if i was diggy's a&r i would have dropped this before the album not after the album. .

The issue is the next time might be in jeaporady because of who he dissed. In the segmentation of hip hop audiences this ? needs j cole's fanbase. Notice even on the video the cole warriors are going in on his ass already. A young lightskinned ? who not talking about gunplay or hoes is only gunna get a type of audeince like diggy. Because by the next album diggy gon be to old to get those preteen ? who not even ? with him that hard anymore.

Time is against diggy we saw how even Bow Wow started to fall off after unleashed because he couldn't get a new fanbase now that he was old. If diggy will even have a chance to get an actual loyal fanbase he is going to need the jcole wale drake college crowd. But after this diss video he might have just burnt a bridge with that base.

he 17 its not like bow wow who was like 12 when he first droped... or b2k who was like 15.. his transition will be alot smoother real talk
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the real...ain't no one checking for Diggy like that....whats gonna happen is him and J Cole are going to patch things up after he apologizes, JoJo is going get sent to Angola on Some Heavy Street stuff(might catch a couple of bodies, move heavy weight, etc.) , and his brother's incarceration is going to convince him that rapping isn't for him and he is slowly going to fade away and take over the family business. End of story
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

if ross can still have some hood ? bumpin his ? .... diggy can keep the fanbase he has...

kanye-shrug.jpg

he 17 its not like bow wow who was like 12 when he first droped... or b2k who was like 15.. his transition will be alot smoother real talk

Yeah but if you don't have a fanbase you can't succeed. Even the most gimmick rappers like waka flocka have a street fanbase that fills a niche. Same with a wiz who fills a weed smoking base even if his music is inconsistent his fans support better or worse. Diggy does not have a niche. Having a niche group is how you survive in hip hop and if you loose a niche you have to be able to adapt. What else can diggy be besides a lyrical fun rapper? The fact hes rev runs sun prohibits him from being able to be a street rapper or anything outside of who he is right now. ? not gunna buy it.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

kanye-shrug.jpg

Yeah but if you don't have a fanbase you can't succeed. Even the most gimmick rappers like waka flocka have a street fanbase that fills a niche. Same with a wiz who fills a weed smoking base even if his music is inconsistent his fans support better or worse. Diggy does not have a niche. Having a niche group is how you survive in hip hop and if you loose a niche you have to be able to adapt. What else can diggy be besides a lyrical fun rapper? The fact hes rev runs sun prohibits him from being able to be a street rapper or anything outside of who he is right now. ? not gunna buy it.

hoes... as long as a bytch think u cute/got money u good.... he can play the " im the ? yo momma want u wit" role... hoes will buy it... then he can switch and do a chris brown at like 21 or 22 and become the " lets ? " type ? .. so with a heavy female fan base... ? will pay attention cuz hoes are..
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Diggy got it rough tho..his sisters are hoes..jojo is struggle personified..russy a magician..and his pops tweets from the bubble bath"

wtf you mean russy a magician?? seriously
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think this will play out like all the other so called "beefs" in the last couple years. j cole will probably respond by sending a shot on a feature,and or solo track. then when they see the public is not paying attention they will just make up and called it a misunderstanding

book it

word. hip hop is dead.

not really though. just battling.

word to Common and Drake
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the funny thing is I never heard this Purple Rain until Diggy called attention to it, and I have nearly every other Cole song
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

wtf you mean russy a magician?? seriously

i think he was doin that ? on runs house
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

kanye-shrug.jpg

hoes... as long as a bytch think u cute/got money u good.... he can play the " im the ? yo momma want u wit" role... hoes will buy it... then he can switch and do a chris brown at like 21 or 22 and become the " lets ? " type ? .. so with a heavy female fan base... ? will pay attention cuz hoes are..

Yeah but diggy don't got that....hoes is into a chris brown from day 1 as a sex symbol. And ? like wayne have that bad boy hood rapper persona to get ? . Chicks not into some nice respectful ? like diggy. If that was the case they would have already been buying 9 copies of his album and crying at his album signing.

When it comes to the female audience either you got them sucked in or you dont. Sure a bottom ? gunna hit the tour bus every city by a half dozen or so for diggy but he not getting 50 ? lined up in every city to ? lets be honest. Like i said dude can only change so much of his image.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

kanye-shrug.jpg

Yeah but diggy don't got that....hoes is into a chris brown from day 1 as a sex symbol. And ? like wayne have that bad boy hood rapper persona to get ? . Chicks not into some nice respectful ? like diggy. If that was the case they would have already been buying 9 copies of his album and crying at his album signing.

When it comes to the female audience either you got them sucked in or you dont. Sure a bottom ? gunna hit the tour bus every city by a half dozen or so for diggy but he not getting 50 ? lined up in every city to ? lets be honest. Like i said dude can only change so much of his image.

Diggy's fanbase is mostly teen girls....so whats ur point
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

kanye-shrug.jpg

Diggy's fanbase is mostly teen girls....so whats ur point

what i am trying to say is that fanbase was not loyal enough to buy his album aka not even his core fanbase cares about him. Teen girls bought 9 copies of drakes last album and cried getting them; they did not do the same for diggy. The same thing with any other female heartthrob like trey/chris and even wayne. That teen fanbase won't follow him as hard into his next album so he is going to need to find more of a fanbase if he wants to be relevant in the game.

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    lmao @ this thread having over 4k views. diggy finally got a buzz for himself!
  • Sweet Dick Willie
    Sweet Dick Willie Members Posts: 273
    Options
    I wonder if Vanessa will keep it classy, or tell the world what kind of dude Cole really was in college.
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if Vanessa will keep it classy, or tell the world what kind of dude Cole really was in college.

she'll probably touch on something in some interview...
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    Options

kanye-shrug.jpg

excuse me miss= there she go...

and also i aint see no promotion on dudes album eather so thats also a reason... he had a show in st louis last month... they promoted that ? and he sold out..
This discussion has been closed.