High school food fight turns into violent 'race riot' (Somalis vs African Americans)

Options

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    so is it Somali or Somalian?

and Kai gon have to post pics of all these chicks with amazing ?

I never seen a Somali chick with a bubble LOL

the country is Somalia, the people are Somali, and the language is Aff-Somali

and like i said, usually we're pretty slim until we have kids, then the ass just pops outta nowhere. the curvy ones tho have donks like you wouldn't imagine, like serena williams ?

stop playing with my emotions and post an example dangit

*crosses fingers and hope Kai posts a backshot of herself*

You type as if this has not already been ascertained

I can't wish for new pics broski?

got dayum there are a lot of ? -blockers on the IC these days :(

You passively crossed your fingers and hoped for a backshot. Quite pussish.

You blocked your own ****.

bruh it ain't that serious

I made a comment to a female poster and you came out of no where to quote me

? it ain't like you were trying to assist by pm-ing/posting her pic

so why even post to gain my attention like you trying to be her chastity belt and protect her innocence

gtfoh ol' non-helpful ass ?

Disappointed in your feelings smh

• UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    In fact religion goes back further than black any way, as the word Black doesn't go back further than the 1500's Africans identify by their tribal lineage(as they should). Caucasian's do the same be they banded together in the US because the Caste system they created benefited that move.

You know what, ? it let me body the Black White paradigm once and for all. Let's look at the etymology of black.

black (adj.) Look up black at Dictionary.com
    Old English blæc "dark," from Proto-Germanic *blakaz "burned" (cf. Old Norse blakkr "dark," Old High German blah "black," Swedish bläck "ink," Dutch blaken "to burn"), from PIE *bhleg- "to burn, gleam, shine, flash" (cf. Greek phlegein "to burn, scorch," Latin flagrare "to blaze, glow, burn"), from root *bhel- (1) "to shine, flash, burn;" see bleach (v.).

The same root produced Old English blac "bright, shining, glittering, pale;" the connecting notions being, perhaps, "fire" (bright) and "burned" (dark). The usual Old English word for "black" was sweart (see swart). According to OED: "In ME. it is often doubtful whether blac, blak, blake, means 'black, dark,' or 'pale, colourless, wan, livid.' "

The word Black actually means pale in it's early roots more than it applied us. So you want us to claim what exactly? We should all stop bullshitting and take a DNA test to find our genetic/cultural Identity. Shoutout to @sixsicksins for doing just that.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So uuuuuuu.saying a Muslim woman took naked Piks........../?.....I beat a ? . Up. Yesterday an got it on tape.......on my phone............,,..................plus.....nevermind ....he black we black ..? that destory the enemy mindless debate
  • UnderMiSensi
    Options
    ok..what is black? what are the beliefs of a black? If u are "Black" American than chances are u have European in your blood...I took a DNA test i have a high percentage of Irish DNA in me and im darskinned....Am i "black" based off of skin color alone? What are the laws of the blacks?

Don't bother I already ethered the black white paradigm. Black means pale in it's roots, but these dumb dumbs just accept Black as an Identity because that's what the White man tells them to accept in this US Caste System. No wonder they never taught how to read because , becuase if we read between the lines well Black power actually means Pale Power more than African power. That's probably why there is a rift between Black Americans and Africans, black americans have identity issues.

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

Almost everybody in somali is a muslim and it's a ? warzone. People don't stay tight just because of a belief system. People unite because of political and economic reasons that is why the somalian Attitude toward other blacks is so ? stupid. It is to their and our benefit for them to accept their blackness but they stupidly place their religion above race.

Religion was and is used as means to keep community intact as well as culture, language, nationality, but religion plays a strong part in it too, to say otherwise one would have to be completely ignorant to history.

Also "Black" is not a language, culture, nationality, race, religion,or political statement and it has nothing to do with economics. Black is merely a Federal Directive 15 social construct. In fact it's literally just a ? color of which hardly anyone looks like as black isn't even a natural color neither is white for that matter, they teach this in art school.

A group of people who arent tied to a national orgin....they dont get it...but will continue to argue religion aint ? . What system is better than saying I get my authority from ? ?? Yall keep rollin with atheism, some ? that will get u no power compared to a established religious system...

I am no atheist and i am tied to a national Origin I put none of that above my race. Before I was in any religion ? made me black , and so naturally it's to the black family he wants me to firstly give my attention.

ok..what is black? what are the beliefs of a black? If u are "Black" American than chances are u have European in your blood...I took a DNA test i have a high percentage of Irish DNA in me and im darskinned....Am i "black" based off of skin color alone? What are the laws of the blacks?

once you start going beyond the socially created notion of race, then i have an issue with it. because race is not real according to science and facts, and no social constrict can change that. i am just as likely to be as different genetically from a "white" person as i would another person from my country

we need to understand and try to remedy the problems caused by the social construct of race, but raising our physical differences to more than what they are (an adaptation to ones environment over time) is not the way to do it

value your ethnicity, but be careful that it doesn't make you forget that we are all human beings in the end

But Kai, White folks have 4% Neandtheral Blood in them

Even we all share a common ancestor.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thesiah91 wrote: »
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Somali's generally don't consider themselves black for the most part. Maybe the younger generation growing up in the west around black people do because they wanna identify with the rappers cuz that's the cool thing to do. That's just a fase though and when they grow up, settle down and get married they go back to their own culture. Older generation Somali's and ones fresh off the boat don't consider themselves black unless they from a 'Bantu' clan. Their ancestors were brought from Tanzania so they're not indigenous to Somalia anyway.

that the whole problem, puting your religion above your race in america is very stupid. This is not a muslim country here you have to choose a race or be your own since somalian don't want to be black ? them they deserve no love from blacks.

Couldnt disagree more....blacks will be a permanent underclass because they look at race unlike any other people...the ? isnt even real....thats why they get mad when they expect someone who is dark skinned but from another country to roll with them just because they share the same skin color....u suppose to roll with ur tribe or nation but rollin with a religion trumps both because ur family becomes bigger and u would typically share the same morals and beliefs....Just because u share the same skin tone doesnt mean u are on the same page when it comes to beliefs...If blacks protected themselves by using a religion as a shield like the Jews, Mormons and even Muslims to a certain extent they would be better off.

Huh? Black people will be a permanent underclass as long as we don't realize that we need to stick together and put our race first. this is how every other race moves on this planet, doesn't really matter if the concept isn't real or not because this is how people are moving which makes it a reality. That religion ? you talking is played out, we already too deep in that religion ? with Christianity and everything else and it's actually divisive as hell. Religion and ideology are the main things keeping us from progressing even though ultimately we share the same goals. Christians vs. Muslims, Muslims vs Nation of Islam, Hebrew Israelites vs. Muslims, Hebrew Israelites vs Christians, Kemetics vs. Moors, Moors vs RBG. The ? is ridiculous.

Name a "race" that is making major moves....how is religion played out when the United states is a Christian Nation? When u get locked up u are goin to jail on secular laws that are based off of religious laws which men say that got this authority from their ? ...And blacks think religion is just praying and having faith...Name any of those black religious organizations that are using their religion to protect them in this society, to protect their community's, to protect them against certain secular laws...All they do is use those religious organizations to try to prove their religion is the "right" religion... The Mormons are getting bread, The jews are getting bread, The Muslims are getting bread, The black church is getting bread but not using those laws in the bible to protect its community.

U think some Arab is just gone open up a liquor store in a Jewish or Mormon community??? lol yall ? just dont get it.

What you mean name a "race" that is making major moves? Obviously we know how the white race has moved looking out only for themselves and have come to thrive. Another example could be how Asians come here and network, sticking together developing businesses in the black community. The statement that you made was that black people would remain underclass because of how we look at race. So do you suggest that all black people convert to Christianity and move under that banner for political power? Is this even feasible or realistic? How religious organizations move and the condition of the black race as a whole are totally different things. You're on some other ? . If your philosophy was applied, certain blacks could thrive under specific religious organizations, but the whole would remain in rather poor conditions, because you are using something that varies as widely as religion as a focus for how to strategize. Religion is played out as a method to be utilized to improve the conditions of black people.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Africans v.s. African Americans........

SMH...
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

Almost everybody in somali is a muslim and it's a ? warzone. People don't stay tight just because of a belief system. People unite because of political and economic reasons that is why the somalian Attitude toward other blacks is so ? stupid. It is to their and our benefit for them to accept their blackness but they stupidly place their religion above race.

Religion was and is used as means to keep community intact as well as culture, language, nationality, but religion plays a strong part in it too, to say otherwise one would have to be completely ignorant to history.

Also "Black" is not a language, culture, nationality, race, religion,or political statement and it has nothing to do with economics. Black is merely a Federal Directive 15 social construct. In fact it's literally just a ? color of which hardly anyone looks like as black isn't even a natural color neither is white for that matter, they teach this in art school.

A group of people who arent tied to a national orgin....they dont get it...but will continue to argue religion aint ? . What system is better than saying I get my authority from ? ?? Yall keep rollin with atheism, some ? that will get u no power compared to a established religious system...

I am no atheist and i am tied to a national Origin I put none of that above my race. Before I was in any religion ? made me black , and so naturally it's to the black family he wants me to firstly give my attention.

once you start going beyond the socially created notion of race, then i have an issue with it. because race is not real according to science and facts, and no social constrict can change that. i am just as likely to be as different genetically from a "white" person as i would another person from my country

we need to understand and try to remedy the problems caused by the social construct of race, but raising our physical differences to more than what they are (an adaptation to ones environment over time) is not the way to do it

value your ethnicity, but be careful that it doesn't make you forget that we are all human beings in the end

But Kai, White folks have 4% Neandtheral Blood in them

Even we all share a common ancestor.

i hope the bolded was a joke, you know that's been disproven

Of course, Kai.

I told Connexx that in that thread y'all were ethering him in.
  • Drew_Ali
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Aint most Somalis like a mixture of ? ?

In Somali males, 14 haplogroups were identified. The frequency of the clade E3b was 81.1%, including 77.6% of the haplogroup E3b1 defined by the M78 mutation. The Eurasian haplogroup K2 was found in 10.4%, and 3.0% of the Somali Y chromosomes belonged to the major clade J. Only 3.0% of the Somalis had the sub-Saharan African haplogroups A3, B and E3a*(xE3a4). Less than 2.0% of the Somalis belonged to the Northwest African E3b2 lineage. In the present study, no individual belonging to E3b* chromosomes carried the V6 mutation, which identifies a subset of chromosomes assigned to E3b* (E-M35).......
    http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v13/n7/full/5201390a.html

In other words......

The data suggest that the male Somali population is a branch of the East African population – closely related to the Oromos in Ethiopia and North Kenya – with predominant E3b1 cluster lineages that were introduced into the Somali population 4000–5000 years ago, and that the Somali male population has approximately 15% Y chromosomes from Eurasia and approximately 5% from sub-Saharan Africa.

the proportion m of caucasoid lineages in the Somali is m = 0.46. (46%) This value is similar to the estimate based on autosomal studies (m = 0.40), and clearly higher than the estimates for the mtDNA found in Ethiopians 1 (m = 0.05–0.27)

sommtdna.png?w=449&h=267
    http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/somali-y-chromosome-study/
  • G.Avant
    Options

Yall playing word games and ? . Obviously for any type of movement or organization to get started there would have to be a name,belief system/laws established, that doesn't mean that religion should be used as the determinant.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Black is Primarily a social Economic and political identification with people whose ancestors origins lay within the continent of africa excluding whites asains berbers and arabs. I am no african american I am jamaica in fact I am not even a normal jamaican I decend from maroons. So I am even more african than most jamaican before being anything I am black.

To me if you fit within a certain range of physical features , think of yourself as black and other blacks accept you as black, if you fit into two of those three descriptions then you are black. Dna Is irrelevant
  • UnderMiSensi
    Options
    I like how @zombie ignored the fact that I exposed Black's early roots of meaning pale. Africans started these religions and they go way back, but you want us to claim a word that doesn't go further back than the 1500's whose early meaning meant pale. FOH lol and this is coming from someone who doesn't adhere to a religion.
  • zombie
    Options

Yall playing word games and ? . Obviously for any type of movement or organization to get started there would have to be a name,belief system/laws established, that doesn't mean that religion should be used as the determinant.

Than what is it gonna be if the blacks dont have a national origin to tie themselves to?

We tie ourselves to our economic and political interest just like the asians and latins do.
  • zombie
    Options

Black is Primarily a social Economic and political identification with people whose ancestors origins lay within the continent of africa excluding whites asains berbers and arabs. I am no african american I am jamaica in fact I am not even a normal jamaican I decend from maroons. So I am even more african than most jamaican before being anything I am black.

To me if you fit within a certain range of physical features , think of yourself as black and other blacks accept you as black, if you fit into two of those three descriptions then you are black. Dna Is irrelevant

Ok so if u look black than u are black...but whats next? Every "black" should get along because they share the same skin tone or have African Ancestry? What about those that have Ancestry from other regions of the world is that DNA irrelevant? Is the culture irrelevant? Is the religious beliefs irrelevant? Are the National origin irrelevant?

Is Obama "black"?

Can you not read the whole description is what makes you black or not. It's not just looks
  • G.Avant
    Options
    Somali's generally don't consider themselves black for the most part. Maybe the younger generation growing up in the west around black people do because they wanna identify with the rappers cuz that's the cool thing to do. That's just a fase though and when they grow up, settle down and get married they go back to their own culture. Older generation Somali's and ones fresh off the boat don't consider themselves black unless they from a 'Bantu' clan. Their ancestors were brought from Tanzania so they're not indigenous to Somalia anyway.

that the whole problem, puting your religion above your race in america is very stupid. This is not a muslim country here you have to choose a race or be your own since somalian don't want to be black ? them they deserve no love from blacks.

Couldnt disagree more....blacks will be a permanent underclass because they look at race unlike any other people...the ? isnt even real....thats why they get mad when they expect someone who is dark skinned but from another country to roll with them just because they share the same skin color....u suppose to roll with ur tribe or nation but rollin with a religion trumps both because ur family becomes bigger and u would typically share the same morals and beliefs....Just because u share the same skin tone doesnt mean u are on the same page when it comes to beliefs...If blacks protected themselves by using a religion as a shield like the Jews, Mormons and even Muslims to a certain extent they would be better off.

Huh? Black people will be a permanent underclass as long as we don't realize that we need to stick together and put our race first. this is how every other race moves on this planet, doesn't really matter if the concept isn't real or not because this is how people are moving which makes it a reality. That religion ? you talking is played out, we already too deep in that religion ? with Christianity and everything else and it's actually divisive as hell. Religion and ideology are the main things keeping us from progressing even though ultimately we share the same goals. Christians vs. Muslims, Muslims vs Nation of Islam, Hebrew Israelites vs. Muslims, Hebrew Israelites vs Christians, Kemetics vs. Moors, Moors vs RBG. The ? is ridiculous.

Name a "race" that is making major moves....how is religion played out when the United states is a Christian Nation? When u get locked up u are goin to jail on secular laws that are based off of religious laws which men say that got this authority from their ? ...And blacks think religion is just praying and having faith...Name any of those black religious organizations that are using their religion to protect them in this society, to protect their community's, to protect them against certain secular laws...All they do is use those religious organizations to try to prove their religion is the "right" religion... The Mormons are getting bread, The jews are getting bread, The Muslims are getting bread, The black church is getting bread but not using those laws in the bible to protect its community.

U think some Arab is just gone open up a liquor store in a Jewish or Mormon community??? lol yall ? just dont get it.

What you mean name a "race" that is making major moves? Obviously we know how the white race has moved looking out only for themselves and have come to thrive. Another example could be how Asians come here and network, sticking together developing businesses in the black community. The statement that you made was that black people would remain underclass because of how we look at race. So do you suggest that all black people convert to Christianity and move under that banner for political power? Is this even feasible or realistic? How religious organizations move and the condition of the black race as a whole are totally different things. You're on some other ? . If your philosophy was applied, certain blacks could thrive under specific religious organizations, but the whole would remain in rather poor conditions, because you are using something that varies as widely as religion as a focus for how to strategize. Religion is played out as a method to be utilized to improve the conditions of black people.

"Whites" move under a Nation , those Asians u mention move under specific Asian nations....What are the blacks gonna move under?

So you don't think an Asian would prefer to hire another Asian over any other race regardless of specific nationality?
  • G.Avant
    Options

Than what is it gonna be if the blacks dont have a national origin to tie themselves to?

We tie ourselves to our economic and political interest just like the asians and latins do.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Whites" move under a Nation , those Asians u mention move under specific Asian nations....What are the blacks gonna move under?

So you don't think an Asian would prefer to hire another Asian over any other race regardless of specific nationality?

Asians don't have that type of unity. nationality is more important than "color" to them
  • G.Avant
    Options
    I like how @zombie ignored the fact that I exposed Black's early roots of meaning pale. Africans started these religions and they go way back, but you want us to claim a word that doesn't go further back than the 1500's whose early meaning meant pale. FOH lol and this is coming from someone who doesn't adhere to a religion.

This ? is already understood, but you're playing word games when it's not gonna do anything for us. We could call ourselves the damn Ooonga Boonga Squad, if we're tied to the same economic and political goals we can gain power, and then address all the scrabble ? after the fact. By the way are you a Moor?
  • zombie
    Options

being black is more than a color is what I am trying to tell you. ? read what I have been posting to more than just you.
  • G.Avant
    Options

"latinos" dont roll under latino they roll under their national origins..."Asians" dont roll under Asian they roll under their national origins...Chinese, Mexican, Korean, Cubans, Nigerians these are all Nations...blacks dont have a national origin so how are they gonna protect their economic and political interest like theses other nations do?

You still dont get it...If its not Nation than what is it?

How are you going to establish a nation without power?
  • Drew_Ali
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I say power in this instance relates to education.............

• zombie
    Options

"latinos" dont roll under latino they roll under their national origins..."Asians" dont roll under Asian they roll under their national origins...Chinese, Mexican, Korean, Cubans, Nigerians these are all Nations...blacks dont have a national origin so how are they gonna protect their economic and political interest like theses other nations do?

Latino role under latino not mexican or cuban the dream act will be passed because a broad group of people decended from different nations in south america want it. You know ? about american history anything blacks have in america we got by identifing as the black race.

How old are you?
  • UnderMiSensi
    Options

being black is more than a color is what I am trying to tell you. ? read what I have been posting to more than just you.

lol I'm trying to tell you that being black is a fallacy. If you want an identity so bad then take a DNA test and then learn your roots, cultural identity and national origin from there, because to identify as black is baseless, weak, contrived way to identify yourself, but you can keep playing the color based caste system game if you want to. To each their own I suppose.

• zombie
    Options
    the nations of china, korea and nigeria do not protect the interst of it's people once they leave home. And bed down in america once here you are under american law trust me I know I am an immigrant.
  • G.Avant
    Options

How are you going to establish a nation without power?

It depends on what u mean when u say power....

Economic and political clout