WHY BLACK WOMAN DATE WHITE MEN-

Options

Comments

• sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You just admitted your honest preception of black men. It's hard to imagine any sister who actively seeks out white men who doesnt have a.) Issues with their black father b.) Heavily engrossed in white culture c.) Issues of black men not finding you attractive.
    However I guess there may be exceptions. Regardless of it I still wouldn't recognize their relationship. It's counter revolutionary in my eyes. If blacks weren't dead to the knowledge of their situation they'd understand the role of healthy black male/female relationships.

D.) I live in a mostly White and Asian city, I attract mostly white men, so I ended up marrying a white man.

Shocking, I know.

I don't take the race stuff too seriously, we're all people, people like people, people date people, people marry people. It's not that serious.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You just admitted your honest preception of black men. It's hard to imagine any sister who actively seeks out white men who doesnt have a.) Issues with their black father b.) Heavily engrossed in white culture c.) Issues of black men not finding you attractive.
    However I guess there may be exceptions. Regardless of it I still wouldn't recognize their relationship. It's counter revolutionary in my eyes. If blacks weren't dead to the knowledge of their situation they'd understand the role of healthy black male/female relationships.

D.) I live in a mostly White and Asian city, I attract mostly white men, so I ended up marrying a white man.

Shocking, I know.

I don't take the race stuff too seriously, we're all people, people like people, people date people, people marry people. It's not that serious.

That is what I meant by heavily engrossed in white culture. And as far as the race issue, our perception of it may be polar opposite. The race "stuff" is serious because you can go anywhere on this planet and find blacks at the bottom of the social ladder. White supremacy is a world wide system. And until it ceases to exit I can't respect any black/white relationship.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shocking, I know.

That is what I meant by heavily engrossed in white culture. And as far as the race issue, our perception of it may be polar opposite. The race "stuff" is serious because you can go anywhere on this planet and find blacks at the bottom of the social/economic ladder. White supremacy is a world wide system. And until it ceases to exit I can't respect any black/white relationship.

• ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    i stopped giving a damn who black women date a long time ago.i dont know her so why should i care??just dont expect me to put on the cape to save yo ass when Dylan leaves your ass with his bastard mixed kid or kids
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    From the many examples of the ? poor blacl men on here. Why would a self-respecting black woman date black men?
    Y'all know you represents a whole general population of black men. Sample population fo the win.

Exhibit #1: the cheaters

Rati who cheated on a beautiful & intelligent black woman

Swj

Exhibit #2: thugs

Damobb2deep he got 50-11 kids

Exhibit #3: the ?

Ajack & usmarine

Exhibit #4: the self centered obese ?

Skjr78

Lawd its soo many examples and I don't got time fo the rest. But yall get my drift.

Exhibit 2 is wrong. Da mob don't have biological kids. He have step kids.

Also you have good upstanding cats on here but like the chick in the article you chose to look towards the negativety rather than pointing out the positive. Why is that?

Where's your rebuttal?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zombie

Do what you wish.

We got one life to live
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    White men are better husbands than black en who are more caring, like to discuss more than sports, take care of their children, no baby mama's, good credit, think before they act, love their parents, faithful in all things, and empathetic.

Sounds like you use to date white men. You got the closet door cracked ? come on out ? .

LOL
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shocking, I know.

how often does your husband ghetto gag you while calling you a ? ? ?

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Oh look, men expecting women to conform to their own ideals again
    Haven't seen this for awhile
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    From the many examples of the ? poor blacl men on here. Why would a self-respecting black woman date black men?
    Y'all know you represents a whole general population of black men. Sample population fo the win.

Exhibit #1: the cheaters

Rati who cheated on a beautiful & intelligent black woman

Swj

Exhibit #2: thugs

Damobb2deep he got 50-11 kids

Exhibit #3: the ?

Ajack & usmarine

Exhibit #4: the self centered obese ?

Skjr78

Lawd its soo many examples and I don't got time fo the rest. But yall get my drift.

Wait, why I'm on is list. I'm a good mate and lover. I thought we were friends :'(
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    ? stuck his neck out there for the broad. ? simp fail. LMAO
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the words of naruto "you can give up on me giving up!" than he rasengan Pain in the gut.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    @zombie

Do what you wish.

We got one life to live

I do what I wish within limits because I dont live only for me but for the betterment of my famliy and the future
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only date white men because I wanted to get married and wanted my children to actually know their father. Since black men don't get married or take care of their children it would have been stupid to date them.

j/k....I've just always been into white men. Don't know why. I don't hate myself or think white dudes look/are better, I just like them more.

at least your honest. my question is does he use racial slurs when ? deep?
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    They will never like white dudes enough for it to be a blip on the radar. Never.

Pretty much any type of black dude dates outside his race. Rich, poor, hood, uncle tom, etc.

Whereas it takes a specific type of black woman to date a white guy.

Its a non-issue.

Oh yeah, I think you're wrong about this. I lot of them secretly like white dudes right now. The biggest issue is whether there is a perception that white interest is there. Basically white dudes could take away a lot more of our women if they wanted to.

The bolded is more of that low self esteem ? I'm noticin on the IC smh.

@ the underlined, soooo the biggest obstacle to whether more black women date white men is on the women's end? But then you say white men could 'take' our women. The two points seem to contradict.

The word 'take' in itself is synonymous with force, aggression, confidence, etc. If they were gon 'take' anything they would be doing it...Like black men are 'taking' white women in droves Lol Instead, the onus is on black women if they are gonna date white men.

Which circles right back to my point: It takes a certain type of black woman to date white men...to accept a less aggressive, less masculine dude.

If you haven't noticed, I don't have low self-esteem. I'll the first one to tell you that I'm above 98% of white guys in looks, education, etc.

What I am doing is reporting my observations. I refuse to bury my head in the sand.

What I said is not contradictory. The interest on the part of many BW is there, but there is a perception that few white guys are interested in them. There is no contradiction in that.

I'll tell you what. If an average white guy randomly approaches 100 BW, I'll bet that he does better than if an average black guy randomly approaches 100 BW.

If the women weren't random, but 25+ and socially mobile, I'll bet the disparity in success would be even greater.

Just because you do not see a lot of WM-BW couples doesn't mean that an interest is not there on BW's part. White guys just don't approach them as much.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    @zombie

Do what you wish.

We got one life to live

I do what I wish within limits because I dont live only for me but for the betterment of my famliy and the future

Sucks for you.

This is my life, I do what I wish as long it ain't breaking the law.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zombie

Do what you wish.

We got one life to live

Sucks for you.

you don't have a life ohhhla you have ? and vanity .

searching for nothing but pleasure is not a life. You don't want any children so nothing you do is of any important anyway
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »

Never. My husband isn't racist. I wouldn't have married him if he was. smh

No.
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    @sweetheart93
    Wait you born in 93 like me so how you married at 19?

lol we were in a relationship, he asked to marry him, I said yes. :)

yeah I know I might too young but w/e.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »

Never. My husband isn't racist. I wouldn't have married him if he was. smh

No.
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    @sweetheart93
    Wait you born in 93 like me so how you married at 19?

lol we were in a relationship, he asked to marry him, I said yes. :)

yeah I know I might too young but w/e.

your husband is a racist, refers to you as his ? wife behind your back, and will call you one to your face eventually
  • ohhhla
    Options
    @zombie

Do what you wish.

We got one life to live

Sucks for you.

searching for nothing but pleasure is not a life. You don't want any children so nothing you do is of any important anyway

I'm a mammal. That's all I need.

We all ? . The difference between you and most of society is I'm honest about it.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @zombie

Do what you wish.

We got one life to live

Sucks for you.

I'm a mammal.

ManimalFaried.jpg
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    @zombie

Do what you wish.

We got one life to live

Sucks for you.

I'm a mammal.

ManimalFaried.jpg

Social conditioning is a ? sometimes.

Humans are naturally lustful and they cannot stay with one person.

It is biologically wiring.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    They will never like white dudes enough for it to be a blip on the radar. Never.

Pretty much any type of black dude dates outside his race. Rich, poor, hood, uncle tom, etc.

Whereas it takes a specific type of black woman to date a white guy.

Its a non-issue.

Oh yeah, I think you're wrong about this. I lot of them secretly like white dudes right now. The biggest issue is whether there is a perception that white interest is there. Basically white dudes could take away a lot more of our women if they wanted to.

You have that low opinion of black women that you think just on the basis of a dude being white he got a better shot?
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm am high right now......

Just thought about manimals when I saw your post..........

manimal-logo.jpg

I don't know what y'all are arguing about........
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    I'm am high right now......

Just thought about manimals when I saw your post..........

manimal-logo.jpg

I don't know what y'all are arguing about........

It's cool.

I'll just giving my rationale.