The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Y'all gonna get the aggressive KD y'all been hollering for. And it probably won't end well for a Western Conference team

Yesterday = We had 2 top 5 players and the other "contenders" only had 1.

Today = We have 1 top 5 player.

Winter is still coming. Just wont be a blizzard. lol

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    WHAT? man ? this ? . we done, I aint watchin no more. this has easily been one of the ? 2 weeks of my life.

You sound just like bulls fans when rose got hurt.The fake fans always get weeded out

? you bruh. I watched EVERY 82 games, of every season since 2008. ? your mother chump. I just know we aint winnin a ? damn thing with out westbrook. pure and simple.

look at da lack of confidence from dis chick u supposed to pull for ya team regardless of injury log off nd eat a gallon of cookie dough u feminine hoecake

lol I refuse to become what you are. a loser with a loser team hangin on to a false sense of "confidence" I know my team, westbrook is the heart. and axel, dont talk that hard ? . Id beat your ? cracked out face in for ? and giggles.

lol only insecure people threaten to fight someone via internet its no reason for me to go out to Oklahoma where da buffalos nd scorpions roam. go head nd keep boo hooing in dis thread we need da entertainment shorty

I was speakin in a hypothetical sense considering your broke ass dont have a job and u gotta use whats left of that check to pay for your roach motel.

i see u distraught nd ? but i got money stacked up im far from broke lls its no reason for me to go to Oklahoma yall dont have anything for tourist yall in tornado alley nd have garbage ass accents i'll pass. ur postin from da fetal position nd shivering nd shakin in dis thread. its alright tho Jorge' if i eva do go to Oklahoma i'll have u make me a burrito as a peace offering

*yawn* holla when u touch down, ill beat ya to sleep then drive your mark ass back to the airport.

so u a tough guy now but 1 page ago u was tellin posters ? their mother cuz of a basketball statement huh bruh? u always on ya period but nobody is threatened by u Felipe' since u wanna fight me so bad come out to Maryland so i can pay u to cut my grass ok ese'?

were u feeling left out or something? ? your mother too. you were the one comin at me with the insults, I simply laid down the gauntlet. u think u built like that then come on cletus. I dont care whether or not I whoop your chump ass or not, but I certainly will not shy away either. make a choice.

lls u da one dat wanna fight me ova internet jokes, catch dat flight to BWI if its dat serious to u how da hell i'ma just explain to people close to me "yea im flyin out to Oklahoma to fight someone on a site i blog on be back tomorrow tho" like dats casual or normal. ur distraught nd babbling fantasies its cool tho go to ya room in ya smedium Russell Westbrook jersey nd cry yaself to sleep
    WHAT? man ? this ? . we done, I aint watchin no more. this has easily been one of the ? 2 weeks of my life.

You sound just like bulls fans when rose got hurt.The fake fans always get weeded out

? you bruh. I watched EVERY 82 games, of every season since 2008. ? your mother chump. I just know we aint winnin a ? damn thing with out westbrook. pure and simple.

look at da lack of confidence from dis chick u supposed to pull for ya team regardless of injury log off nd eat a gallon of cookie dough u feminine hoecake

lol I refuse to become what you are. a loser with a loser team hangin on to a false sense of "confidence" I know my team, westbrook is the heart. and axel, dont talk that hard ? . Id beat your ? cracked out face in for ? and giggles.

lol only insecure people threaten to fight someone via internet its no reason for me to go out to Oklahoma where da buffalos nd scorpions roam. go head nd keep boo hooing in dis thread we need da entertainment shorty

I was speakin in a hypothetical sense considering your broke ass dont have a job and u gotta use whats left of that check to pay for your roach motel.

i see u distraught nd ? but i got money stacked up im far from broke lls its no reason for me to go to Oklahoma yall dont have anything for tourist yall in tornado alley nd have garbage ass accents i'll pass. ur postin from da fetal position nd shivering nd shakin in dis thread. its alright tho Jorge' if i eva do go to Oklahoma i'll have u make me a burrito as a peace offering

*yawn* holla when u touch down, ill beat ya to sleep then drive your mark ass back to the airport.

so u a tough guy now but 1 page ago u was tellin posters ? their mother cuz of a basketball statement huh bruh? u always on ya period but nobody is threatened by u Felipe' since u wanna fight me so bad come out to Maryland so i can pay u to cut my grass ok ese'?

were u feeling left out or something? ? your mother too. you were the one comin at me with the insults, I simply laid down the gauntlet. u think u built like that then come on cletus. I dont care whether or not I whoop your chump ass or not, but I certainly will not shy away either. make a choice.

lls u da one dat wanna fight me ova internet jokes, catch dat flight to BWI if its dat serious to u how da hell i'ma just explain to people close to me "yea im flyin out to Oklahoma to fight someone on a site i blog on be back tomorrow tho" like dats casual or normal. ur distraught nd babbling fantasies its cool tho go to ya room in ya smedium Russell Westbrook jersey nd cry yaself to sleep

so what? u one of those chumps that think they can run they mouth thru a computer and be straight? i believe they call those internet gangsters. pure and simple, dont say ? to a stranger on the internet that you wouldnt say in person because im positive you wouldnt be poppin that ? with your 100 lbs soakin wet ass. dont throw stones then hide ya hands ? .

lol i made a joke nd u took it personal didnt mention fightin 1 time so how does dat classify me as an internet gangsta? Cierra la Boca nobody is threatened by u anybody who wants to schedule fights on da internet aint bout dat action in real life im done here

nah bruh u started with all that "? " "hoecake" ? . u know what u said e-thug, cut out the victim act. or maybe that isnt an act. you bird chest havin ass look like he used to get his pockets dug on the regular.

didnt call u a ? 1 time lol....... BUT ur actin like one now threatening to fight me i've neva been robbed in my life because of dis hissy fit ur relegated back to da name smokelahomo until further notice, good day ma'am
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    So yea...there's 3 games tonight lol
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yea...there's 3 games tonight lol

Not much to discuss cause 2 out of three are going to be closer to getting put to sleep lol
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOTDAMN yall ? neeed to learn the art of deleting past comments if you gon be quoting long ass quotes.

Just delete everything but the most recent quote.

? .
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All praise to the Almighty acllah ! whose next??
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OKC hasn't played without Westbrook since the ? was drafted this will get real interesting b/c it's no more blaming ? on RW when ? ain't working right. Wonders if Kevin Martin or Ibaka gonna take it to another level Or will Durant. Hate the injuries though. How Many players from Team USA been hurt this year not to mention athletes had to grind it out with the shortened season
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow, the prophetic posting is gonna be epic in 2 weeks LOL
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    we'll win both games at home. ill take a ban bet on that....

SOMEONE TAKE THIS BET

Ill take it one month ban
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh damn westbrook... My lakers hurt... Okc lost westbrook... The only team outside of okc dat can match up against the heat or knicks.... Clippers?
  • Roger Godell
    Roger Godell Members Posts: 132
    Options
    Woke up from a long nap to say Rockets in 7 LMAO .....Carry on
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh damn westbrook... My lakers hurt... Okc lost westbrook... The only team outside of okc dat can match up against the heat or knicks.... Clippers?

So now you about to be a Clipper fan
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @dailythunder: Russell Westbrook will undergo surgery for a meniscus tear in his right knee. No timetable.

No ? way.

That's ? up, Hustle just might win his avi bet now

It was written....
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so what? u one of those chumps that think they can run they mouth thru a computer and be straight? i believe they call those internet gangsters. pure and simple, dont say ? to a stranger on the internet that you wouldnt say in person because im positive you wouldnt be poppin that ? with your 100 lbs soakin wet ass. dont throw stones then hide ya hands ? .

lol i made a joke nd u took it personal didnt mention fightin 1 time so how does dat classify me as an internet gangsta? Cierra la Boca nobody is threatened by u anybody who wants to schedule fights on da internet aint bout dat action in real life im done here

nah bruh u started with all that "? " "hoecake" ? . u know what u said e-thug, cut out the victim act. or maybe that isnt an act. you bird chest havin ass look like he used to get his pockets dug on the regular.

didnt call u a ? 1 time lol....... BUT ur actin like one now threatening to fight me i've neva been robbed in my life because of dis hissy fit ur relegated back to da name smokelahomo until further notice, good day ma'am

you said chick and hoecake, yeah my bad *sarcasm* point being is you say any of that ? in person and you will get ? reconstruction.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, yesss, let the RightClickSaves flow thru you....

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So now you about to be a Clipper fan

No... I ? wit Blake and Paul tho..
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    Smokelahomo will you shut da fucc up already damn

eat a ? ? boy
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    GOTDAMN yall ? neeed to learn the art of deleting past comments if you gon be quoting long ass quotes.

Just delete everything but the most recent quote.

? .
    I only see the comment being directly responded to and have the option to hit the "show previous quotes" link if I want to see the whole convo. Change your settings.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    This ? in here still crying
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mexicans are emotional LOL
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    This ? in here still crying

oh now we doin racist insults? thats whats up. your mother shouldve aborted you.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny ? ....

Smoke you ready for vacation?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It sucks to see Westbrook go down just like it sucked to see Lee get injured. I want to see teams at full strength as an NBA fan.

You gotta appreciate your team outside of the superstar players though. If you know your coach makes good decisions and have bench players who can pick up slack by committee you should remain confident.

OKC will still sweep the Rockets w/o Westbrook.