DO YOU "ACCEPT" PEOPLE COMING OUT? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THAT LIFE?

Options

Comments

• englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're ? you're ? , just don't try it with me. I dislike the overly flamboyant 'hey I'm ? look at me' types though.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Human beings are created in the image of ? . Animals are not.

Nah, ? is made in the image of man.

That was the lie of the devil in the Garden of Eden. Thus the fruits of that lie have been manifested since the fall.

Thank ? for Jesus Christ though! Hallelujah! He came to reveal ? to man! Praise His name forever and ever! Do you know Him?

In what sense is man made in the image of ? ?

The image is the powers of personality that make humans, like ? , beings capable of interacting with other persons, of thinking and reflecting, of creating, and of willing freely.

All these qualities were given to mankind so that we could have relationship with ? and fellow humans, all while exercising dominion over the earth and animals.

Animals don't exercise dominion over mankind because they aren't made in the image of ? . They don't have the capacity, intelligence, or will to exercise dominion over us. If they did, we would be in cages being fed by them. Amen.

What about murderous psychopaths

Sin is the reason why there are murderous psychopaths. Sin is the root of all the evil in the world. And the root of sin is the devil, the enemy of our souls.

I never understood why the devil gets a bad rap.

Well when you have seen ? face to face, been exalted to one of the highest positions in heaven, and been given perfect beauty; but yet you still aren't satisfied, something has to be terribly wrong with your character.

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If "? " had decent foresight, it'd have known that creating "Lucifer" would lead to creating confusion.

That's like planing to store firecrackers next to the fireplace and not seeing what could go wrong.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ animals not being made in the image of ? .

If humans were made in the "image of ? ", how aren't animals? What image are they made from and how?

people have drawn lots of different types of beasts with nothing but an imagination.. Smh..
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? created ? people

Na, Satan did.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? created ? people

No ? is not the author of confusion. Sin is the reason why there are sodomites. Read Genesis 3 to see how sin was introduced into this world.

? created everything right? so therefor he is responsible for it all, not matter how you try to spin it

Hallelujah! That is why He sent His Son, the LORD Jesus Christ, to die for you and me and the world! ? gave us the solution to our problems! The answer is Jesus Christ! Do you know Him today?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? vs Satan is a pretty lop-sided comparison when comparing the evils.

? is clearly the more evil one. He has murdered millions of people, ordered brutal mass killings, created "evil" then blames it on the evil itself, is full of pride, arrogance, greed, jealousy, hate, anger etc..

I don't really recall the devil being such a bad guy. He encourages this "free will", given to it and the rest of humanity by ? . Yet ? gets mad, what sense is this? LOL

Wouldn't it be more logical just to make ? less complicated and for ? to have not created such problems?

Oh, wait, we would be "mindless robots", but if he made us "mindless robots", we wouldn't know otherwise and we wouldn't consider it "mindless", because all we would know is to worship ? .

? is pretty illogical, especially since he made plants before water or the sun.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I'm beyond flabbergasted that Obama, the PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A felt the need to express how "Proud" he is of this Collins character. It's ridiculous how so many ppl are treating this basketball player as a hero. I'm done yo...

link please....
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? created ? people

No ? is not the author of confusion. Sin is the reason why there are sodomites. Read Genesis 3 to see how sin was introduced into this world.

? created everything right? so therefor he is responsible for it all, not matter how you try to spin it

Hallelujah! That is why He sent His Son, the LORD Jesus Christ, to die for you and me and the world! ? gave us the solution to our problems! The answer is Jesus Christ! Do you know Him today?

i am what you would call a backslider, because i saw the ? which is religion and made the choice to walk away from it never to return because its not real
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    ? created the creator of confusion...so..

Who said ? created Satan?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    If "? " had decent foresight, it'd have known that creating "Lucifer" would lead to creating confusion.

That's like planing to store firecrackers next to the fireplace and not seeing what could go wrong.

? is working out a plan according to His purpose my friend. You can either get on board His train and ride it to glory forever and ever or you can get ran over by it and face the consequences for your rebellion forever and ever.

The ball is in your court. Amen.
  • VIBE
    Options
    LOL @ animals not being made in the image of ? .

If humans were made in the "image of ? ", how aren't animals? What image are they made from and how?

people have drawn lots of different types of beasts with nothing but an imagination.. Smh..

Ah, should've known. Gods art class must've been awesome. Instead of ? posting up the best art work of the animal concept drawings, he just took the best and created that ? .

Boss status.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Sour wrote: »

The bible.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Human beings are created in the image of ? . Animals are not.

Nah, ? is made in the image of man.

That was the lie of the devil in the Garden of Eden. Thus the fruits of that lie have been manifested since the fall.

Thank ? for Jesus Christ though! Hallelujah! He came to reveal ? to man! Praise His name forever and ever! Do you know Him?

In what sense is man made in the image of ? ?
    no body knows everything... That is the problem with some people want 2 kno everything... Its impossible 2 kno all... neither science or religion will answer all questions... Its ok not 2 kno some ? lol..

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options

? is working out a plan according to His purpose my friend...
    Then it clearly knew that creating "Lucifer" would in turn create confusion.

Don't underestimate its planning capabilities bruh.

It knew exactly what it was doing.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh

speciesist
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? vs Satan is a pretty lop-sided comparison when comparing the evils.

? is clearly the more evil one. He has murdered millions of people, ordered brutal mass killings, created "evil" then blames it on the evil itself, is full of pride, arrogance, greed, jealousy, hate, anger etc..

I don't really recall the devil being such a bad guy. He encourages this "free will", given to it and the rest of humanity by ? . Yet ? gets mad, what sense is this? LOL

Wouldn't it be more logical just to make ? less complicated and for ? to have not created such problems?

Oh, wait, we would be "mindless robots", but if he made us "mindless robots", we wouldn't know otherwise and we wouldn't consider it "mindless", because all we would know is to worship ? .

? is pretty illogical, especially since he made plants before water or the sun.

When ? is the potter He can do as He pleases. Have you ever seen a ? talk back to the potter and ask him why did you shape me like this? Of course not.

When you have the ability to create the universe by the breath of your mouth and sustain the creatures you've created by your magnificent power, you have the right to make the rules, set the standards, and call the shots!

Thank ? that He is a good ? and not an evil tyrant! ? has made a way for anybody and everybody to be saved! The door is Jesus Christ! And anybody who walks through that door will live forever! Do you want live my friend?
  • Sour-Cream
    Options

The bible.

Show me.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If ? created everything then he created ? , murder, sin, etc. End of story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google&v=jARp24AJWLk
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DROCRAZY wrote: »
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    damn can the whole ? debate be brought up without ? going into religion??? like you all do know that everyone doesnt believe in your religion right?!?!?

IMPOSSIBLE....

YEAH I KNOW EVERYBODY DONT BELIEVE IN ? .. JESUS, BUT THEY TAKE THE TIME OUT TO DISCREDIT HIM, SO I TAKE THE TIME TO TAKE UP FOR HIM

its not impossible ? . thats just your automatic rebuttable once someone disagrees with u... but whatever. i personally think any straight dude worryig about what a ? dude does is suspect.. no shot fired your way.. thats goes for everyone

IT ALL TIES IN.. WETHA YOU LIKE IT OR NOT....

no the hell it dont man.. but i know this is pointless in me even replying because the bible says its wrong.. dont the bible say the same thing about cheating on yo ol lady, and all kinda sins.. ? pick and choose when they want to thump that bible... hilarious
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? created ? people

i am what you would call a backslider, because i saw the ? which is religion and made the choice to walk away from it never to return because its not real

A back slider slides back. An apostate forsakes the LORD because he or she was never really saved to begin with.
    So if your a back slider, you will return to the LORD at the appointed time. I pray that it will be today. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

The bible.

? created Lucifer, not satan. Lucifer turned into Satan, which means the adversary, when he rebelled in heaven.
  • CP203
    Options
    ? created ? people

A back slider slides back. An apostate forsakes the LORD because he or she was never really saved to begin with.
    So if your a back slider, you will return to the LORD at the appointed time. I pray that it will be today. Amen.

na i know i will never return, im what christians call a blasphemer
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn can the whole ? debate be brought up without ? going into religion??? like you all do know that everyone doesnt believe in your religion right?!?!?

IMPOSSIBLE....

YEAH I KNOW EVERYBODY DONT BELIEVE IN ? .. JESUS, BUT THEY TAKE THE TIME OUT TO DISCREDIT HIM, SO I TAKE THE TIME TO TAKE UP FOR HIM

its not impossible ? . thats just your automatic rebuttable once someone disagrees with u... but whatever. i personally think any straight dude worryig about what a ? dude does is suspect.. no shot fired your way.. thats goes for everyone

no the hell it dont man.. but i know this is pointless in me even replying because the bible says its wrong.. dont the bible say the same thing about cheating on yo ol lady, and all kinda sins.. ? pick and choose when they want to thump that bible... hilarious

IF U GO THROUGH THIS THREAD, I CLEARLY STATED, THAT ? , FORNICATION AND ADULTRY IS ALSO A SIN..

I ? ALLLLLLLLLLL THE TIME AND I WILL HAVE TO HOLD ACCOUNT FOR THAT

BUT THIS THREAD ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY
  • CP203
    Options

IMPOSSIBLE....

lol ? i say the same thing, ? pick and choose when they want to be christian