Bill Gates: There's no scientific explanation of how it (the universe) came about!

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Buddhist fish?

Fish is slang for ? .

And you being a buddhist that bashes another religion make you a hypocrite.

The Buddha criticized other religions in his day and debated with many of their respective adherents. Your ignorance knows no end.

If fish is slang for ? , that explains this:

500px-Ichys.svg.png

Buddha abandoned his wife, son and kingdom to sit under a ? tree.

Jesus abandoned a billion or so followers on the cross and ain't nobody heard word from that ? yet.

No we've all heard from him, u just didn't realize or believe it was him. And you never will until you Mature Mentally & Mature Spiritually.

And ? is a He, it is HE who provides the Seed. Not to mention he's referred to as "He" in the Bible. So there's no need to over complicate ? just in hopes of trying to outwit one another.

? is not a he because for there to be a male there first has to be a female or some kind of thing before it ? is beyond gender but we call ? a he because that is how we think of him based on tradition

Clearly you've never read the bible. By your definition Jesus could've been a hemaphidite - no disrespect Lord - .

? was in fact a He. Not only that but your statement contradicts itself.

How about u stop trying to practice looking like a real ? on the internet and slow down a little bit.

The being we call jesus is ? on earth in physical form he was a man I was speaking of ? before he incarnated. Believe me I know the bible better tham most further more I study theology.

So becuz u study theology that makes u smarter than the next guy who believes in The Lord but doesn't study theology?

Jesus was ? reincarnated, his Seed that didn't need a "She" to incubate in.

I know you're young but don't become another Smart-Dumb ? .

I am not going to argue with you child. ? is a spirit not a male or female you have to study the faith on a deep level to understand that.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body. - Ephesians 5:22

Seems pretty equal to me
  • zombie
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body. - Ephesians 5:22

Seems pretty equal to me

Men and women are not equal in life
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options
    If you cannot understand why ? is not male nor female in the so called christian faith then you need to do some more study. We only use "he" figuratively ? not being male or female is stated very clearly in genesis and later on in the new testament
  • zombie
    Options
    Plus, the Buddha came back to his family once obtaining enlightenment. Again, your ignorance knows no end, fish

After his child was grown like a lot of deadbeat fathers

You're ignoring cultural context. Back then, leaving from home to homelessness to seek religious enlightenment was equivalent to going off to college today.

Jesus, on the other hand, promised to return but didn't. Said he was the son of ? , but.. There is no ? . Hmm..

Again, your ignorance knows no end.

yeah, ? people go to college to learn skills so that they can contribute their work to society, buddhist teachings lead one away from the desire to do that.
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you cannot understand why ? is not male nor female in the so called christian faith then you need to do some more study. We only use "he" figuratively ? not being male or female is stated very clearly in genesis and later on in the new testament

Or maybe you take your own or another preacher's opinion as the literal word of ? .

If we were made in ? 's image then what was ? if the bible has always referred to him as a "He"? Not just as The Spirit but as "He"

You're reading into it too much. There wouldn't be a need for the "man is made in his image" part if that was the case.

Also I guess u forgot the part where ? was physically described in the Scriptures. Or do u wanna ignore that just to support your own THEORY instead of actual Facts?

You're starting to lose it, walk away from the computer now so you'll be able to sleep tonight, tomorrow's Monday so that means the weekend is over.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These threads never end the way it starts
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    I just find it interesting that even the richest man in the world can see that he is not the end all be all. Amen
    Matthew 19:23-24
    King James Version (KJV)23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Amen
    So we just going to quote the bible out of context without including the closing remarks?
    Where dey do dat at?

Every church everywhere ever.
  • zombie
    Options

Or maybe you take your own or another preacher's opinion as the literal word of ? .

If we were made in ? 's image then what was ? if the bible has always referred to him as a "He"? Not just as The Spirit but as "He"

You're reading into it too much. There wouldn't be a need for the "man is made in his image" part if that was the case.

Also I guess u forgot the part where ? was physically described in the Scriptures. Or do u wanna ignore that just to support your own THEORY instead of actual Facts?

You're starting to lose it, walk away from the computer now so you'll be able to sleep tonight, tomorrow's Monday so that means the weekend is over.

Do you want me to quote from the bible?? because i can do that the only reason i have not already is because i don't want the thread to be moved. ? is a spirit i suggest you do some more reading and more importantly thinking
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with zombie it makes logical sense that ? would be pure energy/spirit and not be male or female. If point of origin is everything thus I will be what I will be/I am what I am etc. Then he is everything and thus can not be simplified to that of a sexual ? .
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options
  • MoneyLuver
    Options

Do you want me to quote from the bible?? because i can do that the only reason i have not already is because i don't want the thread to be moved. ? is a spirit i suggest you do some more reading and more importantly thinking

Oh how tha mighty fall and resort to Trolling and off-tracking.

I never said that HE wasn't a spirit so don't go getting your ? hard on Me becuz somebody agreed with You.

The Bible says that ALL Scripture is true and not SOME of it. It even made a point to remark that.

You're just like a lot of people. U try to make ? and Jesus into something that's easier for u to digest and understand instead of just taking HIM for who HE is and just letting HIM cook.

That's a problem all in itself tho. People want ? and Jesus to be who they want them to be instead of them just being Thyselves.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians. Even tho if I was HIM *no blaspheme* I'd be just a tad bit flattered
  • zombie
    Options

I never said that HE wasn't a spirit so don't go getting your ? hard on Me becuz somebody agreed with You.

The Bible says that ALL Scripture is true and not SOME of it. It even made a point to remark that.

You're just like a lot of people. U try to make ? and Jesus into something that's easier for u to digest and understand instead of just taking HIM for who HE is and just letting HIM cook.

That's a problem all in itself tho. People want ? and Jesus to be who they want them to be instead of them just being Thyselves.

? has said described his nature and it's not limited to male or female that is basic bible study 101 but people have made ? male to support misogyny. The "He" as a term for ? is used because of the inadequacy of human language AND THE bible indicates that were ? is there is no male or female. Please keep studying the bible at least then you can make a more informed argument about it's fundamental doctrines.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    evolution should be studied about before you decide to debunk it with silly comments

Hey look, it's Copper doing what he does best

backpedal.gif

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Why do you guys keep arguing with them? Its like they act we haven't read this book and cannot understand this book. Hell most of us come from a christian background and were in the church, but my research and studies shown me that the bible is based on African culture and changed to support their warfare. Plenty of things didn't even happened, Joshua is a complete false and the exodus never happened in the way it was described. Those habiru scumbags assaulted kemet with the hyskos and they were their thugs and before the hyskos got kicked out, they settled in the Levant.

Studying Hindu, Kemet spirituality, voodun, IFA, Buddhism, Jainism, and other religions its just a fusion of all these books and they weren't even written until around the time of Persia. Can you say plagiarism?

Please keep your book away from me and quit telling me about some man name Jesus who never existed, but Yahshua did but died and stayed dead. I deny the holy ghost and Yahshua and Yahwah and their trinity. The trinity is homosexual, where is the feminine properties, you can't have ying with no yang, you cannot have protons and no electrons.the building blocks of life with just one set of energy is false.

Most go to churh but don't learn anything and going by your last paragraph you did not learn much.

I learned more outside the church that being inside. I'm glad for the transition and I'm much happier. And can you tell me why there is no feminine principle in Christianity or is the Holy Ghost is?

You can learn as much as there is to learn, but if you're never able to come to a knowledge of the truth what good is it?

I have come to my own terms of truth and it's not in the bible. If it cannot keep accurate history and merging with other religions, I may as well believe in Zoroastrian.

There's only 1 truth my friend. Right can only be right. Wrong can only be wrong. Truth is not subjective. Truth is rooted in the reality that there is a living ? , Jesus Christ, who has established and ordered ALL the rules that governs His creation. Do you know Him my friend? Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Who said I was atheist? lol

I just find it funny how you bible thumpers contradict yourself in damn near every statement you make. Like ? just stated, the story of Jesus is just a hand me down of Identical stories of Gods of religions the preceded christianity.

Jesus is the King of the Universe. Do you know Him today my friend?
    Evidence suggests we probly ain't the only universe tho...

Well duh, the Bible clearly declares that there is another dimension. It's called heaven. Will you be there?

I don't think you understand...

Do you want to go to heaven?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    You guys are funny w all the evolution nonsense like, "pigs don't have wings".

That's not how evolution works.

Plus, there's numerous species of pig, that is evolution of the pig.

you missing the point.. evolution states that something over millions of years can become somthing else... (reptiles apparently evolved into some species of birds for example) how can that happen if reptiles cant become birds... (or grow feathers)

How do you know that dinosaurs didn't evolve into birds?

Do you realize that these aren't baseless claims but claims based on research through fossil records?

Evidence! Show me the evidence!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Nothing threatens the existence of ? ?

Humans do.

Which is why he sent the flood, right?

The existence of ? was never threatened. ? sent the flood in order to save mankind. If not, man would have destroyed himself.

Nope.

? was threatened, he had to "start over", which meant he (or the write(s), rather) thought that everyone would be sinless. Once again, that failed.

Wrong and it wasn't even a good try.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    You guys are funny w all the evolution nonsense like, "pigs don't have wings".

That's not how evolution works.

Plus, there's numerous species of pig, that is evolution of the pig.

you missing the point.. evolution states that something over millions of years can become somthing else... (reptiles apparently evolved into some species of birds for example) how can that happen if reptiles cant become birds... (or grow feathers)

How do you know that dinosaurs didn't evolve into birds?

Do you realize that these aren't baseless claims but claims based on research through fossil records?

Also, this is one of the ways to figure this out.

Why do you guys ask for proof when the fossil records show this proof?

Evolution has been recorded, not by man, but by nature. Yet, it's wrong?

Still waiting for nature to show me a fish turning into a hippo and a hippo turning into a lizard and a lizard turning into a pig. Show me the evidence!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Buddhist fish?

Fish is slang for ? .

And you being a buddhist that bashes another religion make you a hypocrite.

The Buddha criticized other religions in his day and debated with many of their respective adherents. Your ignorance knows no end.

If fish is slang for ? , that explains this:

500px-Ichys.svg.png

Buddha abandoned his wife, son and kingdom to sit under a ? tree.

Jesus abandoned a billion or so followers on the cross and ain't nobody heard word from that ? yet.

Blasphemy
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand how or why Scientist don't understand that ? used methods they've hypothesized to create The Universe(s), like The Big Bang for one.

Smh. Some people can be so intelligent but at the same time yet so dumb.

not all scientist are atheist. Isaac newton for one was ? loving I don't like the term ? fearing it sounds tyrannical. well newton was more of a mathematician and physicist. my 11th grade chemistry teacher believed in ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Well, so far the Bible is the only book that truly and accurately explains the universe. and until there's some other knowledge out there greater than that, I'm just roll wit what the Bible say. ? whatever that ? nerd says.

no one can be this stupid on purpose I believe you are functionally ? .
  • MoneyLuver
    Options

? has said described his nature and it's not limited to male or female that is basic bible study 101 but people have made ? male to support misogyny. The "He" as a term for ? is used because of the inadequacy of human language AND THE bible indicates that were ? is there is no male or female. Please keep studying the bible at least then you can make a more informed argument about it's fundamental doctrines.

Who said anything about ? being limited? I know better than that. U should too...

And nobody is pressing for mysogony. again, people want ? and Jesus to be what they're more comfortable with and not for who they truly are. Nobody has ever said Life is going to be fair or that all beings are equal by general comparison. If ? was reffered to as a She then we would call ? a She. Conspiracize much?

I can tell you're wearing yourself thin, you're running out of ammunition. How can u ever learn anything if u know everything?

I'm not saying that I've got it in better with ? becuz I accept HIM for what HE is and what HE does so don't take it like that. But I'll never take Man's ideas over ? 's word just becuz I would rather fantasize about a better life or speculate why what is and what isn't or what could be. Then I'd be trusting and more believing of Mankind more than ? HIMSELF.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of ? and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.