Options
13»

Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack
    nex gin wrote: »
    smh @ any nigguh defending a lifestyle that has brought nothing but decades of death and destruction to our communities.

...in relation to any nigguh who still supports gangs in this day'n age

Feelings
    This one is easy.

I've literally known this chick since I was like 4-5 years old. <<INSERT LONG WALL OF TEXT>>

...in relation to my own self ether w/ the one who coulda/shoulda been the one.

Nosign
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I'd just like to point out that it's unfair for anyone to say that someone is just hating on Khaleesi because its the thing to do. We should all be able to agree that her terrible personality is a valid enough reason for anybody to hate on her.

Lol that's always what it comes down to.

It's either:
    1. @Khaleesi got a bad personality
    2. @Khaleesi‌ got no personality
    3. @Khaleesi‌ is cocky for no reason
    4. Khaleesi has no confidence and a low self esteem & is a validation seeking attention ? .

Lol ? is really hurt by my honesty though. ? is real!

Maybe it always comes down to that because it's true. If everyone is telling your ass it's raining outside, you might want to grab your umbrella. There goes some honesty for you.

& that's what a lot of y'all "hate" me for. I refuse to conform to your idea of a great poster such as being passive, a doormat, and sit back on the low while dropping pics here & there like pico and other female posters do.

I GET IN YOUR FACE BECAUSE I CAN & I DO WHAT I WANT SO DEAL WITH IT.

There's some honesty for you :)

d4jdr_zpsblcvp59z.gif

d4j97_zpssqtgaknp.gif

I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't want you to conform to anything. I feel everyone should be themselves, you included. That doesn't change the fact that you have a ? personality and are only given any attention whatsoever because thirsty ? like your pics.

What makes my personality ? ?

Every time I ask this question ? stay quiet, so imma give you the opportunity to set the record straight.

You're shallow and everything seems to come back to looks with you.
    You use the ADHD thread like ? diary posting a bunch of boring and stupid ? nobody but you cares about.
    You constantly get in these battles with people and try to play the victim as if you have no part in starting them.
    You're constantly doing whatever you can to get attention on an internet website.

Overall, your personality is just abrasive. There are a lot of people I don't care for on here, but in pretty much every one of those cases, I can say they've all made good posts here and there. I can't say that for you. I haven't seen even one post from you that was real, funny, interesting, etc... Absolutely, everything you post is a desperate cry for attention. That ? is pathetic, and any personality that would give birth to that kinda behavior is ? . Now that's not an absolute statement. It's just my opinion, but clearly I'm not alone there.

This+man+speaks+too+much+truth+_05615295431e5f887459870570b3da9a.jpg

...who knows......maybe that broad Fedex'ing used pannies to that nigguh #shrug