Official 2015 NBA OFFSEASON thread

Options

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeanie buss said her bro jim buss.got 2 more seasons to get team to playoffs she trippin he shoulda been gone
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clippers can go small ball. Put Blake at center get some more shooters.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was dying watching that live
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Knicks had 27 mil in cap space they gave 8 mil to super average affalo and 12-13 a year to sideshow bob lopez

They got 8 mil left and are talking to corey brwer and derrick williams.Is this even a playoff team? lollllllll

The glory days this team had in the 90's.. to becoming a downhill non existent organization in the early and mid 2000's era speaks volume.. This team wasn't going sign anybody significant.. That's the reality.. These move's that we made put us in the right direction..but do I think it's playoff worthy? No.. Gotta clean up the reputation first to a least make this organization an attraction for FA's.. That why I applaud Phil for not letting the NY Media pressuring him into doing something stupid..like James Dolan would do out of desperation, just to get torn to pieces by the Media..

We could of got Greg Monroe.., Phil gave him the max.. instead he wants to win(spending 5 years in Detroit and never sniff the playoff's) and goes to the bucks.. Top 5 in defense that would compliment his skill sets than here, solid core roster and jason kidd as the head coach...Playoff ready... can't blame him..

Plus, with the horror stories, that some of these players hear about this organization past... You can't blame them for not wanting to take the risk..

Now as for these pick up's.. Affalo, Lopez and then later on Corey brewer and Derrick Williams.. Solid pieces.. Give's us Flexibility in terms of the roster, adjustment's and Fits. This organization has almost always prioritized the scorer over the fit, and the name over the scheme. and feels good to see that Phil and them.. are doing something different.. than the opposite..Just find smart, decent shooting players and Big Men defensive mechanic's, with indirect skill sets on offense.. and can do the ? work around Melo..

Unlike all them other ? derrick williams still have a ton of untapped potential, also thomas robinson
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah jordan got some post moves you'll see I personally think he made a mistake.He wants to shine instead of looking at the better fit for him
  • Angeles1son85
    Options
    mdot wrote: »
    Clippers can go small ball. Put Blake at center get some more shooters.

I was thinkin that
    Blake pierce lance jj and cp3
    Pierce did solid at the 4 for the wiz but they should get roy just to have
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Knicks had 27 mil in cap space they gave 8 mil to super average affalo and 12-13 a year to sideshow bob lopez

They got 8 mil left and are talking to corey brwer and derrick williams.Is this even a playoff team? lollllllll

The glory days this team had in the 90's.. to becoming a downhill non existent organization in the early and mid 2000's era speaks volume.. This team wasn't going sign anybody significant.. That's the reality.. These move's that we made put us in the right direction..but do I think it's playoff worthy? No.. Gotta clean up the reputation first to a least make this organization an attraction for FA's.. That why I applaud Phil for not letting the NY Media pressuring him into doing something stupid..like James Dolan would do out of desperation, just to get torn to pieces by the Media..

We could of got Greg Monroe.., Phil gave him the max.. instead he wants to win(spending 5 years in Detroit and never sniff the playoff's) and goes to the bucks.. Top 5 in defense that would compliment his skill sets than here, solid core roster and jason kidd as the head coach...Playoff ready... can't blame him..

Plus, with the horror stories, that some of these players hear about this organization past... You can't blame them for not wanting to take the risk..

Now as for these pick up's.. Affalo, Lopez and then later on Corey brewer and Derrick Williams.. Solid pieces.. Give's us Flexibility in terms of the roster, adjustment's and Fits. This organization has almost always prioritized the scorer over the fit, and the name over the scheme. and feels good to see that Phil and them.. are doing something different.. than the opposite..Just find smart, decent shooting players and Big Men defensive mechanic's, with indirect skill sets on offense.. and can do the ? work around Melo..

Unlike all them other ? derrick williams still have a ton of untapped potential, also thomas robinson

Stop with this untapped potential non sense them ? is trash
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Monta was their DJ would be fine but West to me isn't that good of a playmaker do get him the rock. Felton isn't bad in pick and rolls he used to do pretty good with Stat doing that their first year before Melo came. DJ may be ok but we'll see.
  • Angeles1son85
    Options
    What happen to.andrew bynum lol
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happen to.andrew bynum lol

That ? don't give a ? about playing ball no more.. 27, so much potential... such a waste.. and his knee's are finish anyway..
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know he isn't the best player but I bet the Clippers wish they would've kept Spencer Hawes now.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're showin all these Deandre Jordan scores, all of em coming off CP3 assists. Those Raymond Felton passes aren't gonna feel the same
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deandre jordan is ? stupid...what kind of reason for leaving the clippers is "because i wanted to be the man" lmao
  • Angeles1son85
    Options
    Papi on espn hq just ? on wade and said we payin u a mil a game cuz he only good.for 20 games and how bron.ledt him lol he went at wade
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He gonna be the man in Dallas?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Papi on espn hq just ? on wade and said we payin u a mil a game cuz he only good.for 20 games and how bron.ledt him lol he went at wade

Wade missed only 20 games last year, so he saying Wade is only gonna make it to 20 games after only missing 20 last year?!
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blessing in disguise

Imagine what 20mil/yr can get the Clips

Deandre in many ways just grabbed boards before Blake got em lol

As I've been saying about Jaokim Noah for years, defense and rebounding-only big men are OVERRATED

Mozgov has about the same positive impact as Jordan and he's making 5mil i believe
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Blessing in disguise

As I've been saying about Jaokim Noah for years, defense and rebounding-only big men are OVERRATED

Mozgov has about the same positive impact as Jordan and he's making 5mil i believe

Joakim Noah as a good offensive game when he's healthy, he can face up and he's right up there with Marc Gasol as best big man passer

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fat ? Felton, wes coming off an Achilles, Parsons coming off knee surgery, 36 year old dirk and DJ aint putting fear in nobody's heart lls
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DJ goin to Mavs destroyed any chance CP3 had of seeing a WCF....

Won't be long before Blake gets tired of CP3s ? also and wants out himself...

Clips about to be a wasteland again in 2-3 years minimum..
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Blessing in disguise

Its bad because the Clippers are over cap they could afford to bring DJ back they are gonna have to work magic in a trade and sign some players on the cheap.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clippers eliminated from championship contention