The Game Calls Lupe Fiasco Weird; Lupe Responds

Options

Comments

• murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont know yall keep entertaining murdarap cornball is a character

We eat fried chicken and grits in the south you can keep that $100 a plate worth of ? that dont fill you up in the north. We like food that stick to your ribs. Down South women thicker than them bean pole hoes yall wifing up top. You want yo hoes thick feed em some harmony grits with butter and cheese.[/quote]

yall ? dumb after he said that yall should of known for one he aint black and he's some weirdo from another race trolling yalll

grits and especially fried chicken aint exclusive to the south i got some Quakers in my cabinet now

Then look at his screen name MURDeRp his s/n massively generic murderrap is closely named after this ? is a book about pac and big death

murdap wrote: »
    Lupe the wackest rapper with dreads in the rap game, most dread heads go hard on the mic but his bars are baby legs weak.
    Wtf is this garbage juice? You aint getting no ? listening to this music you gone scare the chicks away. What you really need is ? in your life

Everything he says come off as some cliche ? you would hear from a wigga

5 Grand wrote: »
    Southern rappers get the best beats. I always wondered why east coast rappers rap over some of the boringist and wackest beats they could find either that or they cheap as hell and dont feel like paying for better beats

Being from the East coast, I feel like most (all) Southern beats sound alike. They just have heavy 808 and hi hats that do double and triple time. It was original and creative when Three Six Mafia came out 20 years ago but its kinda played out. Trap Musik was dope but that was 10 years ago.

I like New York beats like Gang Starr and Wu Tang or Just Blaze, but unfortunately they don't have enough bass. If the New York producers had southern bass they could reclaim the throne. Thats what made Dipset so great, its a shame they broke up.

50 cent broke dipset up after camron called him and got out of pocket. Jim and Juelz aint want them g unit problems in they life so they left cam out to dry and cam aint like that.

New York beats be wack as ? yall got lyrics for days but the music is unlistenable because of wack ass beats.

List of new york rappers with bars and no beats.

5. Canibus
    4. 50 cent
    3. Jadakiss
    2. Rza
    1. Jay z

5 ny rappers who can pick good beats

5 Prodigy of mobb deep
    4. French Montana
    3. Fabolous
    2. Dipset (jim,cam,juelz,hell rell)
    1. Fat Joe

In the history of all that's is know mankind good vs evil baby jesus vs the devil NOBODY HAS PERFERED RZA'S BARS OVER HIS BEATS

but this the same ? constantly clowning ny but somehow has managed to listien to enough of rza lyrics to actually prefer it over his beats?

im convince murdap is

hqdefault.jpg

because evertime i read his post im like dam he sounds like b-rad gluckman

unless this is actually your twitter?

https://twitter.com/pjrecords123

petey.jpg

Then this ? acts like he's in the deep south somewhere he in ? maryland FOH [/quote]

Damn my ? you want my social and birth certificate to Matlock
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    murdap is 13....forget about him, he has shown multiple times he has no idea what he's talking about

never gives a legit argument for any of his opinions
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Game's gonna get hurt for all the woofin he's been doing, especially since none of it's true
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Creep is a great song lupe got taist, this could actually be a good battle if they both bring the disses, ? drake and meek this is what hip hop needs.

really????
  • murdap
    edited October 2015
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    murdap is 13....forget about him, he has shown multiple times he has no idea what he's talking about

Its Murda P to you 2 ? get my name right for you throw shade at P aka Moon Light aka Sawed Off aka C.E.O of Monster Man Records aka The Do Boy Bully
  • bck145
    Options

Its Murda P to you 2 ? get my name right for you throw shade at P aka Moon Light aka Sawed Off aka C.E.O of Monster Man Records aka The Do Boy Bully

Not-just-fail-but-epic-fail.jpg
  • murdap
    Options

You a hater you aint never got nothing positive or motivational to say always negative. With your old ass little league t ball long beach fitted.
  • bck145
    Options

You a hater you aint never got nothing positive or motivational to say always negative. With your old ass little league t ball long beach fitted.

I'm positive that your just a lil teenager that can't form him own opinion and just follows trends....which motivates real people like myself to not take you seirous
  • murdap
    Options

I'm positive that your just a lil teenager that can't form him own opinion and just follows trends....which motivates real people like myself to not take you seirous

Form him? and seirous?

And yall say im a "real ? dont read ass ? " this ? bck need a English For Dummies book asap
  • bck145
    Options

Form him? and seirous?

And yall say im a "real ? dont read ass ? " this ? bck need a English For Dummies book asap

maybe keyboard lessons...but doesn't make me point less relevant

I'd rather not type right than be the keyboard warrior you try and be....sitting behind a keyboard with oily skin and acne trying to talk about how the south isn't 90% joke artists in 2015
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't even think thats a shot by Lupe. It's an acknowledgement by Lupe that the Game is right. The Chorus to creep is "I'm a creep, I'm a wierdo"
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Game's gonna get hurt for all the woofin he's been doing, especially since none of it's true

It's album release time, all apart of the plan.

But dre backin him and all them damn features do you really need all the extra ? ? Lol when next week his bipolar ass might be dissin sumone who was featured on his album lol
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing to see here. But here's the real question:

Would anybody even be interested in a Game vs. Lupe beef? I know I wouldn't.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

It's album release time, all apart of the plan.

Controversy sells.

None of these rappers REALLY want it with Lupe....they just know he is gonna respond.

Kendrick didn't want it....(was already selling anyway)

Yasiin Bey (Mos Def) didn't want it...

Cheif Keef (ha) didn't want it....

Game ain't stupid....he just knows what "rap beef" does for albums. And who better than Lupe to bring the bars and get people listening.

.......or the ? just dumb
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This nicca wanna be the bully bad. This loco nicca game is nothing but seeking attention. Straight buster ?
  • murdap
    edited October 2015
    Options

Form him? and seirous?

I'd rather not type right than be the keyboard warrior you try and be....sitting behind a keyboard with oily skin and acne trying to talk about how the south isn't 90% joke artists in 2015

I cant name ten wack south rappers but i can damn shoul name ten east and west coast trash rappers off the top of the dome

Ten wack ny rappers

10 Bobby Shmurda
    9 krs -one
    8 Papoose
    7 immortal technique
    6 Maino
    5 Run DMC
    4. Rza
    3 Joe Budden
    2 Diddy
    1 Jay z

Ten wack west coast rappers

10 Tone Loc / bishop lamont
    9 keak da sneek
    8 Coolio
    7 b.g knoccout
    6 Tyga
    5 40 glocc
    4 Tyler the creator/earl sweatshirt
    3 Warren G
    2 kendrick lamar
    1 E 40

• bck145
    Options

Form him? and seirous?

I cant name ten wack south rappers but i can damn shoul name ten east and west coast trash rappers off the top of the dome

Ten wack ny rappers

10 Bobby Shmurda
    9 krs -one
    8 Papoose
    7 immortal technique
    6 Maino
    5 Run DMC
    4. Rza
    3 Joe Budden
    2 Diddy
    1 Jay z

Ten wack west coast rappers

10 Tone Loc / bishop lamont
    9 keak da sneek
    8 Coolio
    7 b.g knoccout
    6 Tyga
    5 40 glocc
    4 Tyler the creator/earl sweatshirt
    3 Warren G
    2 kendrick lamar
    1 E 40

Gucci
    thug
    migos
    peeway longway
    rick ross
    gunplay
    yo gotti
    rich homie quan
    2 chainz
    rae sremmurd

i can make lists too...but i could make a list of relevant artists from the south who make the south look weak, not only that but they would lose up against that east and west list

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Lupe put in more work in the streets than Game

Yea he did,
    but he don't brag/glorify it,
    that's why ? think he a square..
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye @
    i dont know Y yall keep entertaining murdarap cornball is a character

This ? tougher than a over cooked steak. The south stay winning haters run with us or run from us.

Straight Like That.

Keep that overcooked steak.

We eat succulent filet mignon up north

We eat fried chicken and grits in the south you can keep that $100 a plate worth of ? that dont fill you up in the north. We like food that stick to your ribs. Down South women thicker than them bean pole hoes yall wifing up top. You want yo hoes thick feed em some harmony grits with butter and cheese.

yall ? dumb after he said that yall should of known for one he aint black and he's some weirdo from another race trolling yalll

grits and especially fried chicken aint exclusive to the south i got some Quakers in my cabinet now

Then look at his screen name MURDeRp his s/n massively generic murderrap is closely named after this ? is a book about pac and big death

Lupe the wackest rapper with dreads in the rap game, most dread heads go hard on the mic but his bars are baby legs weak.
    Wtf is this garbage juice? You aint getting no ? listening to this music you gone scare the chicks away. What you really need is ? in your life

Southern rappers get the best beats. I always wondered why east coast rappers rap over some of the boringist and wackest beats they could find either that or they cheap as hell and dont feel like paying for better beats

Being from the East coast, I feel like most (all) Southern beats sound alike. They just have heavy 808 and hi hats that do double and triple time. It was original and creative when Three Six Mafia came out 20 years ago but its kinda played out. Trap Musik was dope but that was 10 years ago.

I like New York beats like Gang Starr and Wu Tang or Just Blaze, but unfortunately they don't have enough bass. If the New York producers had southern bass they could reclaim the throne. Thats what made Dipset so great, its a shame they broke up.

50 cent broke dipset up after camron called him and got out of pocket. Jim and Juelz aint want them g unit problems in they life so they left cam out to dry and cam aint like that.

New York beats be wack as ? yall got lyrics for days but the music is unlistenable because of wack ass beats.

5. Canibus
    4. 50 cent
    3. Jadakiss
    2. Rza
    1. Jay z

5 Prodigy of mobb deep
    4. French Montana
    3. Fabolous
    1. Fat Joe

In the history of all that's is know mankind good vs evil baby jesus vs the devil NOBODY HAS PERFERED RZA'S BARS OVER HIS BEATS

but this the same ? constantly clowning ny but somehow has managed to listien to enough of rza lyrics to actually prefer it over his beats?

im convince murdap is

hqdefault.jpg

petey.jpg

Then this ? acts like he's in the deep south somewhere he in ? maryland FOH

What u got against maryl
    i dont know Y yall keep entertaining murdarap cornball is a character

This ? tougher than a over cooked steak. The south stay winning haters run with us or run from us.

Straight Like That.

Keep that overcooked steak.

We eat succulent filet mignon up north

We eat fried chicken and grits in the south you can keep that $100 a plate worth of ? that dont fill you up in the north. We like food that stick to your ribs. Down South women thicker than them bean pole hoes yall wifing up top. You want yo hoes thick feed em some harmony grits with butter and cheese.

5. Canibus
    4. 50 cent
    3. Jadakiss
    2. Rza
    1. Jay z

5 Prodigy of mobb deep
    4. French Montana
    3. Fabolous
    1. Fat Joe

im convince murdap is

hqdefault.jpg

petey.jpg

Then this ? acts like he's in the deep south somewhere he in ? maryland FOH

What u got against Maryland pleighboi? Lol im not gonna cape for the white boy but Maryland rocks wit the south HEAVY. Yo gotti and Boosie's biggest fan base outside the south is Baltimore
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Game wouldnt be beating up and picking on ? if Jay Z wasnt always ducking him.

Jay z? Did you see how them harlem ? jim and cam was on his ass a few years back. Hov dont want no static with no rapper after Ether.

Rappers who went in on jayz

Game
    Nas
    Cam
    Jim
    Lil Wayne
    2 pac
    Beanie Sigel
    Drake
    Prodigy
    Gucci Mane
    Fat Joe

Cmon now jay been gettin bullyed to the point he only diss ball players or businesses

Lol!!!!!!!!!