Forums

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Replies

• ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weed ain't a drug tho. ....
    Trillfate
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga chi always tryna fuck somebody horse
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    Chi Snow
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BUNNY IS MY HORSE

I NAMED THAT BITCH!
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    MsSoutherngns
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    @Brother_Five needs an intervention ....
    U must have played softball as a kid cuz u pitching it underhanded right now

@Five go head n knock it out the park lol
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    Arya Tsaddiq
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonsoir @Westie my snow flake on Gold lake. I cant skip ya even if reading is my first take.

What crackin ma?
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    Chi Snowgns
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My kids get the same thing every year with an add-on or two.

Throughout the year I buy them clothes and shoes while they are on sale.

I have huge lawn bags for each child and stick that crap in there until Christmas.

Right now, each one is sitting on 11 pairs of shoes, 24 outfits (shirts, pants, shorts, undies, socks etc) 2 jackets and some hoodies and whatnots.

I may throw in a specific request off of their Santa list as well.

But the bulk of my Christmas shopping is already done.

They will get these bags and LIKE IT! Dang it.

I can't buy clothes for my daughters any more. :( just easier to take them shopping.
    male-tears-2.jpg
    Reeseyscorpio4lfe
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Trillfate wrote: »

I did ballet , cheerleading , and volleyball

So I'm not sure what your post means

Lol
  • ReeseyReesey 'Tis the internet. Nothing is what it seems. REAL THUGS EAT GREEN APPLE JOLLY RANCHERSPosts: 2,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »

I have huge lawn bags for each child and stick that crap in there until Christmas.

Right now, each one is sitting on 11 pairs of shoes, 24 outfits (shirts, pants, shorts, undies, socks etc) 2 jackets and some hoodies and whatnots.

I can't buy clothes for my daughters any more. :( just easier to take them shopping.

Yes ma'am,

Middle school and High School girls are the worst to buy clothes for.

My 19 year old is getting a gift card and a month of payed bills. lol
    I am Black Nationalist.

If we bring up religion we will have differences and arguments and we will never be able to band together. Lets focus on the fight that's "common" to all of us. Keep your "religions" to yourself in your own personal home and allow it to dictate your morality.

Do not allow it to be another way to divide us when unity is needed.
    Westie
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »

I did ballet , cheerleading , and volleyball

So I'm not sure what your post means

Lol

The obvious...
    Trillfate
  • AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    Oh, so you wack if you never smoked weed?

only on the IC

Kinda .....

WOW MsS....just WOW

when you think you "know" your e-friends goes wrong
  • Brother_FiveBrother_Five Road to PerditionPosts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And no one offered me any drugs...
    Thanks friends
    VIBEPeace_79
    Westie wrote: »

Yes ma'am,

Middle school and High School girls are the worst to buy clothes for.

My 19 year old is getting a gift card and a month of payed bills. lol

They're artsy (drawing and writing ) so I get art and writing stuff for them every year but can't fill up under the tree with clothes any more. Lol
    male-tears-2.jpg
    ReeseyLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Bonsoir @Westie my snow flake on Gold lake. I cant skip ya even if reading is my first take.

What crackin ma?

Lol good afternoon @LEMZPOCALYPSE how are you?
    male-tears-2.jpg
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYgns
  • AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ Lemz just up and stole Boog's trap
    deadeyegns
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    AP21 wrote: »
    its either Ice La Fox or Leona Dulce

think i'm use my phone a friend

@sion
    CWOUElaVAAA5AjY.jpg

The image is way too small man I can't tell who that is.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    AP21
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks friends

Fuck off
    gnsBrideofKilla
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blatalian wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Why would you need a fake ID if your current one is expired? That doesn't change your age. Expired or not, they check for birthdates, nothing more.

One of my homeboys damn near got arrested because of this situation lmao

He goes into tha gas station he always goes in by his crib and tha lady behind tha counter asks for his id...he gives it to her but its expired so she doesn't sell him his blunts...he yells "MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY DIDN'T EXPIRE BITCH!!" and spits at her (he's that disrespectful homeboy you got that spits at people all tha time lol) and dips out...that was years ago and we still laugh about that shit lmao

he's childish and a hoe and would get knocked off the map with that fuck shit

Many nigga have tried and some have succeeded...I don't hang wit' hoe niggaz...just some are mad disrespectful...bet money me and my niggaz would still put tha work on anybody that his disrespectful ass has beef wit' tho...even if he wrong as fuck

spittin my nigga seriously? that's hoe shit and you giggled at his hoe ways. you niggas are too old to behave that way smh

I don't even know the nigga but i'd slide him jus off gp for that fuck shit

Lmao...1st off I said that was years ago faggot....go kill some frogs or some shit that can't fight back....pull up on me or my niggaz cuz of an internet post you don't like if you want and all that "smack a nigga of GP" posturing you doing now would get you hurt...and that tough guy internet shit not in my character so you can take these as facts bro...carry on wit' ya day pussy

you're too old to result to insults like that. you know not what you do so i'll forgive you this time. keep it respectful see I don't play like that. all that bulldogging don't last too long you'd get your hat brought to you. you seem like a nice guy real colorful even

Lmao @ forgiving me...fuck you and your forgiveness nigga...I don't even ask for forgiveness from God cuz he know me nigga...and if you knew me in real life you'd be singing a different tune too...don't let tha jokes and wit fool you bro...let my IC persona be cuz real life me not always so laid back...NOW our interaction is done homie...

Fuck me and my forgiveness huh?

Reality is different you wouldn't utter a single word I weep at your ignorance.

I hope you have your affairs in order.
    blatalianChi Snowgns
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    What's everyone's favorite weed strain?

all the OGs are always cool. my favorite strains at the moment are Platinum Girl Scout Cookies, Private Reserve 38 OG (38% THC), 707 Blue Dream (but any blue dream will do) and Blackberry Kush. I like hybrids.

i dont fuck with pure indicas if i have a choice....but if had no choice, my favorite indicas would be Purple Goo and Blueberry Kush. Those are 2 indicas that have the opposite effect.
    VIBEBrideofKilla
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Thanks friends

Define drugs

Cause some things come from the earth and well ....