xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    babelipsss wrote: »
    White women don't need evidence.

What the hell would count as evidence in this situation? And why would the alleged victim be responsible for presenting it?

If I accuse you of something the burden of proof is on me to prove you did it. Not for me to accuse you then you prove me wrong. If she claims he did it, she needs to prove it.

So you're saying if you get robbed you gotta go to the police with evidence that you got robbed?

Please tell me you understand the legal system better than this.

That's how the legal system works ace

Somebody why is your ? ? being prosecuted then?

You mean why is he being prosecuted a half-century after the alleged crimes happened right?

Why wasn't he prosecuted when the crimes happened? Why did this new chick file a civil suit and settle if it wasn't just a money grab?

Why are you calling Cosby my ? ? ? Is it because I know how to reason and think logically? You still haven't provided any evidence of rapes 1-10 or any of them like I requested before

When you provide proof that he didn't ? them, I will say all the testimony against him isn't evidence.

Oh that's how the legal system works?

You don't have to PROVE I COMMITTED said crime, I have to constantly prove that I didn't do something that I was accused of doing, 50 years after the fact by randoms

You shouldn't be commenting on any kind of legal topics because you're clearly out of your element and you're gullible
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol.

It Pill doesn't do time after this @Westie going out like old dude in New Jack City

idolator.jpg
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What the hell would count as evidence in this situation? And why would the alleged victim be responsible for presenting it?

If I accuse you of something the burden of proof is on me to prove you did it. Not for me to accuse you then you prove me wrong. If she claims he did it, she needs to prove it.

So you're saying if you get robbed you gotta go to the police with evidence that you got robbed?

5th Letter- Hey police SneakDZA was involved in the murder of Notorious B.I.G

Police- do you have proof?

5th Letter-Nah but that ? did it.

Police- If SneakDZA can't prove his innocence then we'll have no other choice but to lock him up.

5th Letter- take my word for it he did it.

So using that stupid example... if I made an accusation that was reasonable and believable and all my claims add up to some degree... the police wouldn't investigate it because I didn't come with evidence?

The police and the prosecutors gather evidence not the victim.

How would your claims be believable or even add up without evidence??

Your second statement is incorrect the victim usually needs a baseline of evidence for an investigation to even begin

So let's say a chick goes to the police and says... "I got ? "

You think the police go... "bring us some solid evidence or we're not even gonna bother investigating"?

Yup

lol ok i get it now... you're an idiot.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

You mean why is he being prosecuted a half-century after the alleged crimes happened right?

Why wasn't he prosecuted when the crimes happened? Why did this new chick file a civil suit and settle if it wasn't just a money grab?

Why are you calling Cosby my ? ? ? Is it because I know how to reason and think logically? You still haven't provided any evidence of rapes 1-10 or any of them like I requested before

Half century? This charge is from something 10 years ago. This is how I know you know few details about what you're actually defending because you keep using the same points despite being told repeatedly they're incorrect facts you're going off of.

You actually didn't even fully read my post but I won't fault you for that, you don't seem to know what you're talking about anyway, and you're posting emotionally instead of objectively

Now please misread this post and make another ignorant comment

You have no clue how any assault or ? cases work, that's ok. But maybe you should just stop vehemently defending this man, because just because no one has pictures and video, or a 3 month sting investigation using the Fb, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Nah you're just gullible and I'm an analytical thinker

All you have to do is show even the smallest piece of evidence implicating Cosby and I'll ? the ? up forever on the topic

The 20+ of you gullible non thinking ? can't even do that, just y'all gullible ? couldn't do in every thread before this
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When you provide proof that he didn't ? them, I will say all the testimony against him isn't evidence.

You don't have to PROVE I COMMITTED said crime, I have to constantly prove that I didn't do something that I was accused of doing, 50 years after the fact by randoms

You shouldn't be commenting on any kind of legal topics because you're clearly out of your element and you're gullible

And you have no knowledge of how the legal system works. Are you a lawyer? Can I have you disbarred?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Half century? This charge is from something 10 years ago. This is how I know you know few details about what you're actually defending because you keep using the same points despite being told repeatedly they're incorrect facts you're going off of.

You actually didn't even fully read my post but I won't fault you for that, you don't seem to know what you're talking about anyway, and you're posting emotionally instead of objectively

I did read your post. Your going off misinformation and every time you're presented with a different opinion from yours you give the same response. Instead of actually considering your facts you're using are wrong you just claim others are being emotional.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

You have no clue how any assault or ? cases work, that's ok. But maybe you should just stop vehemently defending this man, because just because no one has pictures and video, or a 3 month sting investigation using the Fbi, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And lemme correct you about something else.

I'm not a sheep like you, I analyze every situation and develop a personal stance on it

I don't do what gullible ? do just because there's a crowd of gullible ? doing it
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

And you have no knowledge of how the legal system works. Are you a lawyer? Can I have you disbarred?

Emotional post please stick to the topic and show evidence of Cosby ? 1 person
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

I did read your post. Your going off misinformation and every time you're presented with a different opinion from yours you give the same response. Instead of actually considering your facts you're using are wrong you just claim others are being emotional.

Nope I actually mentioned the new chick ony 2nd paragraph of that post

Anything else you got from my post is in your own head

Please tell me what facts I've posted besides the fact that you ? have no evidence to indict Cosby with?

Why can't you gullible ? stay focused? Y'all are bending over backwards trying to change the subject
  • Westie
    Options

What evidence do you want
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

What does innocent until proven guilty mean?

Do you know? Do you know why that was put in place? Serious question
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Any kind of evidence that would justify you slandering a grown man by referring to him as a ?
  • blackrain
    Options

Please tell me what facts I've posted besides the fact that you ? have no evidence to indict Cosby with?

Why can't you gullible ? stay focused? Y'all are bending over backwards trying to change the subject

Your post said he's being prosecuted for half century old crimes and he's not. This is for one from 2004. Your own words. ..and your question about how come charges weren't brought up before you've also been told multiple times a prosecutor has come out and said they wanted to bring charges in the past but didn't because of lack of evidence. Your questions are being answered but you don't like the answers so you're fishing for more instead of considering the reality that the answers really may just be some ? you don't like or want to accept.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can say anything. Life is fragile and once you put it out there you can't un-hear or un-say some ? .

People with victim mentalities will be the quickest to latch on to any story about somebody being a victim.

No way they're gonna let Cosby die and pass on that amount of money. It's how America works.
  • Westie
    Options

Any kind of evidence that would justify you slandering a grown man by referring to him as a ?

The testimony of women from long ago. The evidence that he drugged women to have sex with them. The fact that there are SEVERAL accusations of this. The fact that this was KNOWN in the business for years. Testimony what usually convicts rapists btw.
  • blackrain
    Options
    You can say anything. Life is fragile and once you put it out there you can't un-hear or un-say some ? .

People with victim mentalities will be the quickest to latch on to any story about somebody being a victim.

No way they're gonna let Cosby die and pass on that amount of money. It's how America works.

He ain't to go broke behind this so his money is gonna be passed on. Plenty people actually in prison who got millions in the bank
  • Westie
    Options

What does innocent until proven guilty mean?

Do you know? Do you know why that was put in place? Serious question

So is Zimmerman guilty of murder? His word against the victim.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats crazy is how they got him couple days before the new year
  • Westie
    Options

You have no clue how any assault or ? cases work, that's ok. But maybe you should just stop vehemently defending this man, because just because no one has pictures and video, or a 3 month sting investigation using the Fbi, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I'm not a sheep like you, I analyze every situation and develop a personal stance on it

I don't do what gullible ? do just because there's a crowd of gullible ? doing it

You really are riding for this ? .

You know he's not your dad in real life right? You know Dr. Huxtable was a fictional character right?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Your post said he's being prosecuted for half century old crimes and he's not. This is for one from 2004. Your own words. ..and your question about how come charges weren't brought up before you've also been told multiple times a prosecutor has come out and said they wanted to bring charges in the past but didn't because of lack of evidence. Your questions are being answered but you don't like the answers so you're fishing for more instead of considering the reality that the answers really may just be some ? you don't like or want to accept.

And I also mentioned the new chick that filed a CIVIL SUIT AFTER BEING ? THEN TOOK A SETTLEMENT

Do you know what a civil suit it?

How old are you btw? This is like the 5th+ time I've had to simplify already simple things for you

I already know there's a lack of evidence, you seem to be the one on denial

Trust me, I'm not fishing for anything, how about you fish for some proof that Cosby ? somebody instead of trying to change the subject AGAIN

And when you can't find any, ask yourself what you're really doing in this thread
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He ain't to go broke behind this so his money is gonna be passed on. Plenty people actually in prison who got millions in the bank

I didn't say go broke, I said that amount.......
    meaning some one is going to try their best to dig in his pockets before death and position themselves to dig in his estate after death.

Same as Michael Jackson.
  • Westie
    Options

And I also mentioned the new chick that filed a CIVIL SUIT AFTER BEING ? THEN TOOK A SETTLEMENT

How old are you btw? This is like the 5th+ time I've had to simplify already simple things for you

Trust me, I'm not fishing for anything, how about you fish for some proof that Cosby ? somebody instead of trying to change the subject AGAIN

And when you can't find any, ask yourself what you're really doing in this thread

I hope you know, you're the main one making personal statements about people who don't agree with you. You're looking really emotional out here.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

The testimony of women from long ago. The evidence that he drugged women to have sex with them. The fact that there are SEVERAL accusations of this. The fact that this was KNOWN in the business for years. Testimony what usually convicts rapists btw.

Yeah you should stay out of this thread, you didn't even read the deposition that you're trying to use against Cosby smfh

If you HAD read the entire thing you'd know that every chick in it testified to knowingly taking drugs with Cosby. Your bias is still clearly showing

Please try again
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

You really are riding for this ? .

You know he's not your dad in real life right? You know Dr. Huxtable was a fictional character right?

I never really watched the Cosby show that much, it was a little slow-paced for me

Good job staying on topic btw. I hope that your attempts at insulting me will generate some damning evidence against Cosby, I really do
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

I hope you know, you're the main one making personal statements about people who don't agree with you. You're looking really emotional out here.

What was emotional about that post?

I'm not gonna be in here trying to explain things to children which is why I asked that guys age