Options

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    "I'm pulling up on you ? "

Anit gonna lie ? sounded legit

That ? was hard...if he ain't bring all them ? in the room with him...that was some real ?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    "Especially Mercedez. She had a phat ass ? on that cover"

Thats where P checked him. And everybody applauded his gangster

CTG is no G or street but thats not a pass to ignore cultural norms of how to speak to another man. And as DJ Vlad, Un Rivera, Steve Stoute, apparently Quinton Miller, and plenty of old mixtape bootleggers can attest to, you dont have to be a "G" to get hands put on you for getting out of your lane and playin wit people's money
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    Funny how them ? with Birdman were mad and storming off but took time to push the chairs back under the tables on the way out... and walked out in the most single file, neatest line ever... I'm talking, kindergarten class heading to recess line tight..

Birdman has had many people killed over much less.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lmfao at y'all trees need to put some respect on my name
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? ass.nikka Charlemagne retweeting all the his Stans tweets. ? nikka
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Randomly watchin the Fredo ? again. So
    they talkin about CTG runnin.

-You got ran off ya block. ? get ? sometimes

-Yea and you and 50 got into it. 50 hit you

85915-Wendell-Pierce-gif-lWN2.gif

So do we notice a trend here. He makes it a lil more personal than just doin his job. Ok no problem. But own that. Dont throw rocks n hide your hands
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I been cold on Charlemagne lately

Even going back to the Kanye interview, I remember at one point he going tell Ye "you ain't got no real ? around you"

You can't play it like that with a ? like Ye and then say "don't come at the radio guy" to Birdman
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I would like to order a number 1 Mc Birdman combo, extra lettuce, cheese, plehboy fries and some ? respeck on da side.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmfao @ that blackson video, "3x the square root of kiss my ass"
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    This Charlamagne must've been out sicc when Gucci was there

And master P

He respects P... he dont respect birdman... he calls him one of the worst rappers of all time..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ? seem to forget Birdman wit the ? tho
    This ? all funny and ? right now
    But somebody car might get shot up behind this

? he aint with nothing he just influences young stupid ? to shoot up buses birdman ain't really pulling real strings

If he can influence a ? to shoot up a bus you think he cant put 3 racks on ctg head? You forgetting how many ? will be his muscle for that little amount of money..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited April 2016
    Options
    wtf is yall talkin bout. aint like charlamagne did anything hard to birdman? he just asked whats the problem. u gotta be hard to ask gucci that?

have yall seen the ? ? ? wee roscoe was on when tip saved his ass on road to redemption the first time, birdman aint have to ask that clown to do that
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    and if he did wayne a silly ass ? for even entertaining reconciling with bruh
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    You can tell what kinda caliber of dudes is on the IC just pff the fact that so many of yall are cosigning CthaGod

? tell you to stop speaking on his name disrespectfully, and you bring up two other men he has a problem with. That's ? ? but yall riding with it like it's some "ether" lol

Only squares and scary ? cosigning that ?

Bringing up other ? that you didnt ? to is even more real... because he feel like why you picking on me but let ? slide with ? thats more about that life than him..
This discussion has been closed.