Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    So Birdman agrees to get interviewed which consists of Q & A.

Interview starts.

CTG: "Get it off your chest birdman"

Stunna: "I told you already man I aint gotta talk no moe."

Interview over.

lol!

I need a clip of that part where his whole entourage sipped they drink all at the same time in unison like CTG said. haha

• bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can tell what kinda caliber of dudes is on the IC just pff the fact that so many of yall are cosigning CthaGod

? tell you to stop speaking on his name disrespectfully, and you bring up two other men he has a problem with. That's ? ? but yall riding with it like it's some "ether" lol

Only squares and scary ? cosigning that ?

Bringing up other ? that you didnt ? to is even more real... because he feel like why you picking on me but let ? slide with ? thats more about that life than him..

Those ? wasn't even in the room so they are irrelevant to the convo.

? is the same as when the teacher catches you misbehaving in school, then when you about to get detention you ask, "Why you aint give Mike and Darrell detention? They were misbehaving too"

Birdman came to Charlamagne and the rest of the Bitchfast Club to address the issue he got with them, he wasn't speaking about other ? just the ones who was in the here and now.

Looked like something a female would do. Charlamagne like to talk ? all year round then when Bird come thru he act like he dont know what the ? the ? mad about lol

? supposedly a ? dealer from west bubblefuck South Carolina yet when he gets in a volatile situation its, "I'm just a radio guy, why you pickin on me?" lol If that aint some ? made ? . He was playing the victim
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    You can tell what kinda caliber of dudes is on the IC just pff the fact that so many of yall are cosigning CthaGod

? tell you to stop speaking on his name disrespectfully, and you bring up two other men he has a problem with. That's ? ? but yall riding with it like it's some "ether" lol

Bringing up other ? that you didnt ? to is even more real... because he feel like why you picking on me but let ? slide with ? thats more about that life than him..

? is the same as when the teacher catches you misbehaving in school, then when you about to get detention you ask, "Why you aint give Mike and Darrell detention? They were misbehaving too"

Birdman came to Charlamagne and the rest of the Bitchfast Club to address the issue he got with them, he wasn't speaking about other ? just the ones who was in the here and now.

Looked like something a female would do. Charlamagne like to talk ? all year round then when Bird come thru he act like he dont know what the ? the ? mad about lol

? supposedly a ? dealer from west bubblefuck South Carolina yet when he gets in a volatile situation its, "I'm just a radio guy, why you pickin on me?" lol If that aint some ? made ? . He was playing the victim

Just because a ? sells drugs or sold drugs don't make them tough. Just means they sold drugs...and he is a radio guy. His job is to be on the radio 5 days a week. What is he supposed to say he is?

? ?

CthaGod always....ALWAYS the one to bring up the fact he a "supposed street ? /ex dope dealer/ex-con. Don't you dare try and type back to me about that not meaning he's hard when that's what he's tryna portray
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll acting like Birdman can give someone a fair one. Like he would square up one on one. He one of them pay ? to do his ? work type ? . I bet money Charlamagne would probably whip his ass one on one.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WorlBoss wrote: »
    Cant believe how hard yall ? ridin for CTG in here.

Fixed...
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Just because a ? sells drugs or sold drugs don't make them tough. Just means they sold drugs...and he is a radio guy. His job is to be on the radio 5 days a week. What is he supposed to say he is?

? ?

CthaGod always....ALWAYS the one to bring up the fact he a "supposed street ? /ex dope dealer/ex-con. Don't you dare try and type back to me about that not meaning he's hard when that's what he's tryna portray

Does you think everyone who sells drugs are also shooting guns and beating ass?
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok this is what I do not understand . Birdman was NOT wrong for it. You know if any nicca takes shots at you the way CTG takes shots at him niccas would step to them. If I'm addressing you why pull another nicca name out . That's how ? . That's like some ? stepping to me then I say yo you ain't say that too my brother.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF7jXt2TSpM

So Birdbrain did interview w/ Angie Martinez because 'respecks his name'.. Smh @ that real sus ass ? sitting next Birdbrain staring @ him...

Highlights...
    Birdman To Angie Martinez: I Trust You Because You Respect Me

1) How learning about the bible while locked up at 16-years-old gave him a different outlook on life and helped him turn his own life around. "When I was incarcerated I learned about ? ..It was my first time reading the bible...I changed as a person, I was really young and wild."

2) Minister Farrakhan is one his mentors. The minister even blessed Stunna's Miami home while his kids and brother were present. "That's somebody I have the upmost respect for" he says about Minister Farrakhan.

3) His mother died when he was only 2-years-old and his dad died when he was 5-years old. "I lost my whole family...I was raised with no parents".

4) Birdman lived in a boys home for years after his parents died and until his stepmother picked him up at 10-years-old.

5) Stunna lived in Canada for several years, yet has never told Drake about this.

6) Baby has a hatred toward men's suits due to him wearing them to so many funerals of people that he loved.

7) He's infatuated with walking around with large amounts of money since he became a millionaire. "It was like a dreams come true."

8) The fact that he's never loved a woman enough for her to hurt him. "I love what I do more than I love a woman."

9) That he sleeps with three guns in his bedroom with one being under his pillow.

10) NY artists that he likes? Maino and Uncle Murda + that 50 Cent's 'I'm The Man' is his favorite song right now.

The musings of a closeted paranoid and jilted homosexual.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shut up nerds.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok this is what I do not understand . Birdman was NOT wrong for it. You know if any nicca takes shots at you the way CTG takes shots at him niccas would step to them. If I'm addressing you why pull another nicca name out . That's how ? . That's like some ? stepping to me then I say yo you ain't say that too my brother.

Charlamagne was saying what everyone on the IC and in the business says. Jay-z said something about him, Pusha said something about him, Trick and Ross has said something about him. All those dudes are his peers, Charlamagne aint. Charlamagne is a radio jockey, it's his job to ask the tough questions and spark controversy.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    birdman-lil-mama-alicia-keys-jay-z-meme.jpg

BWAAAAHAHAA NAAAAAAAAAH KING
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Maybe if birdman was paying his artists and treating his artists right, he would get more respect

None of them CEO's pay... word to puffy.. just funny how the perspectives change when its baby. Wayne shouldn't have signed its his own fault

T.I and Jay-Z pay so does nas and diddy has paid people birdman not so much
    An u gotta look at who he does it to he did it to his own people folks he suppouse to be cool with folks he call his family
    He damn near raised Wayne and this how u treat the man who's stood with u through thick and thin
    Stop trying to defend a snake bro

TI dont let no artist shine....u see how Jay did folk at Def Jam? LL still mad... either u wont get paid ur worth cuz they job is to make money off u or u get held back. All dem ? ? . SInce its Baby yall like to have fake outrage.... when Biggie and Pac were getting ripped off. A ? gonna do to u what u let them do to u. Wayne coulda left or got his business right when he saw how Baby did the Hot Boys and Manny and everyone else. He coulda signed to Jay when he offerend him that my bottom grill cost more than that deal.... No sympathy

Its not abt sympathy its abt right and wrong and all those guys u named still have treated there artist better than bird. Except for suge
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Bunch of ? ? in this thread.

CTG baited Birdman and he did nothing but throw a hoe strop and leave...

Not even gonna say anything about showing up to the studio with 7 ? to threaten 2 ? and ? .

Nothing wrong with what C said...it's his ? job to say the ? we ALL are thinking.

Geez how many people are gonna say this. When the last time Sway got into it with an artist not named Kanye?!?! And that didn't even really count. And Sway been at it for 30 years. Charlemagne is DISRESPECTFUL. Period.

Fredro, Baby, P, etc, etc ITS NOT THEM, its him. His shtick is tired and dead and respeck is respeck. Too many ? fall into the 'aww their celebs, they make money they can deal with disrespect' trap. ? u talk to a man like a man and if not be ready to deal with what comes with it.

CTG think he's Star from star n buckwild. The differnce is, Star REALLY said what he said and stood behind it. He said fighing words and would follow it up with 'ok, now what'. what you DONT do is keep saying fighting words but then hiding behind 'oh, its just my job tee hee hee, just lil ol me the radio guy. I heard u a ? ass ? Birdman, not me but my fans wanna know tee hee hee just me the lil ol radio guyyyy. Why are u getting mad its just a question tee hee hee. I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you. "

That's ? ? .

@S2J CGOD don't owe nobody ? including respect if u mad he dont respect u do something abt it
    He show respect when needed u mad birdman got disrespected to bad he should of put hands on him
    If I disrespect u is u gonna tlk abt it or do something stop being a ? like birdman
This discussion has been closed.