The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time to fof this ?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    1 lung better chill he needs 2 take that ko as a learning lesson & don't play both sides next time
    You still ducking the fade from various posters, you fat ? . Stop imagining me, you obese deviant.

Fat ? ? I told ya ? ass to come out here & live out ya threat ya fat ? ass sent n that pm ? so ? & gtfoh I ain't ducking ? ? ya the 1 ducking ?

Your tellin infamous to come out there but beta been callin u out n is gonna be in ur city but u not tryin link

? Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie that fat ? @infamous114 sent me a pm net thuggin talking about he was gonna come out here & do something & when I told that fat ? to co.me on that fat ? got shook....

Okay forget that ? beta tellin u 2 meet up and u still aint want to meet up
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 lung better chill he needs 2 take that ko as a learning lesson & don't play both sides next time
    You still ducking the fade from various posters, you fat ? . Stop imagining me, you obese deviant.

Fat ? ? I told ya ? ass to come out here & live out ya threat ya fat ? ass sent n that pm ? so ? & gtfoh I ain't ducking ? ? ya the 1 ducking ?

Your tellin infamous to come out there but beta been callin u out n is gonna be in ur city but u not tryin link

? Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie that fat ? @infamous114 sent me a pm net thuggin talking about he was gonna come out here & do something & when I told that fat ? to co.me on that fat ? got shook....

I told him to drop his address and he ain't do it
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee bout to be like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NH1A6CLIrY

even got Meek on the track
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

He a ? thats y . How long u gonna be in his city
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

? ya ? ass said u was coming out here so tell me where I ain't giving u no address ? ..... but u can get that beat down u r begging for tomorrow ? now pm me I'm not for the ? donkey ? like u ? having this ? ass donkey ? n the reason ? ?
  • gee757
    Options

? ya ? ass said u was coming out here so tell me where I ain't giving u no address ? ..... but u can get that beat down u r begging for tomorrow ? now pm me I'm not for the ? donkey ? like u ? having this ? ass donkey ? n the reason ? ?

Got ? running through his veins

? gtfoh u scared to come out here ? & live out ya threat u the biggest ? on this site fat ?
  • gee757
    Options
    Gee trying to be monizzle jr. Aye my ? if you need a subway to hide from IC posters i gotchu fam.

O nah c when the ken barb called u out u got quite like a ? & ran like a hoe.........I wish this ? donkey ? beta would pm telling me where he's going to b tomorrow cuz he's gonna b the ic crash ? lolllll
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall need to stop bullying the special ed kid
  • gee757
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »

Ya a Justin Bieber cracka jg exposed u a long time ago ? & gtfoh
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yes.....we've been over that many times gee
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Beta Gee and his crew of women dressed like men gonna try to jump you. Might wanna get to the spot early

I always get to the spot early. I learned a lot from the wire. Meeting ? from Craigslist ain't that bad no more

Ayo pause fam

Playas ? up too lol
  • gee757
    edited October 2016
    Options
    smh@ ? ? exposing them selves n here meeting men off Craigslist

Jg the realist & like 1 of the only few donkey s I respect exposed u cuz u was a cracka n the reason tryna b a donkey that's y i wont let u forget
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee trying to be monizzle jr. Aye my ? if you need a subway to hide from IC posters i gotchu fam.

41y64bc9oi82.jpg
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

O nah c when the ken barb called u out u got quite like a ? & ran like a hoe.........I wish this ? donkey ? beta would pm telling me where he's going to b tomorrow cuz he's gonna b the ic crash ? lolllll

? you need to start running too or your fat ass gunna develop health problems. At least i am in shape. You metaphorically dame dashing ? pulling up in your city. ? stop being faceless crakkas and you turn into monizzle jr.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh@ ? ? exposing them selves n here meeting men off Craigslist

Jg the realist & like 1 of the only few donkey s I respect exposed u cuz u was a cracka n the reason tryna b a donkey that's y i wont let u forget

You got a crush on green, b
    You so ?
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you need to start running too or your fat ass gunna develop health problems. At least i am in shape. You metaphorically dame dashing ? pulling up in your city. ? stop being faceless crakkas and you turn into monizzle jr.

Ether
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of yall got Gee down on the pavement in this ? like 》》》https://youtu.be/RBZFtwe8RcU
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn so when this done turned into Gee vs the whole Reason
This discussion has been closed.