Any " black greeks " on here? What part of the game is this?

Options

Comments

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    I have alot of Que friends they never did no ? like this.

You not helping breh
  • LordZuko
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Too much homoerotica just like the actual greek life they modeled off. Kappas was eating donuts off ? and penetrating each other with candycanes Qs n Alphas don't go quite that far usually but still too much faggotry in their ? like jerking off in front of each other. I was done soon as a grown man requested i bend over to be spanked by a paddle. Greeks think this normal and either lie or justify everything. ...meanwhile they all got/get spanked by other men.

Da ?
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Frat ? gonna avoid this like a black woman avoids a responsible man

Heeeeyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ the bolded

696.gif

And my ? at that mess. What exactly is the point of them walking around with their ass checks out? Like one dude had his shorts up then all slickly pull them down below his buttocks. This is just creepy and nasty. Also, I've never met one black Greek that wasn't some kind of weirdo

The whole idea of frats and sororities is so bizarre to me. Do they pay to join? Either way, seems like kind of a lame way to make friends

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    @zzombie The Black American is a natural.....

Some black Americans are unnatural ?
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    MLK
    WEB DuBois
    Fredrick Douglass
    Jesse White
    Jesse Jackson Jr.
    Bill Russell
    Langston Hughes
    Duke Ellington

All frat. A bunch of suspect idiots who might have their memberships revoked don't outweigh the significance and impact of just one of these men.

But this is how fraternity and freemasonry threads always go. People on the outside swear up and down they know more than people on the inside and when all else fails, they go with the mature "Who cares it's all ? anyway" line.

lol

How much of what they did had to do with their frat.......and how much of it was due to their own merits as individuals?

A common fundamental misunderstanding of fraternities.

You don't join a frat for what it can do for you. It's what you can contribute to it. It's a network where people in positions can help other people get in better positions be they jobs, contacts, careers, recommendations, endorsements, etc.

Foh most of you ? is working at macdonalds
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Off subject but how many post do I need for this to be considered a platinum thread?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Page 3 is hilarious
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    MLK
    WEB DuBois
    Fredrick Douglass
    Jesse White
    Jesse Jackson Jr.
    Bill Russell
    Langston Hughes
    Duke Ellington

All frat. A bunch of suspect idiots who might have their memberships revoked don't outweigh the significance and impact of just one of these men.

But this is how fraternity and freemasonry threads always go. People on the outside swear up and down they know more than people on the inside and when all else fails, they go with the mature "Who cares it's all ? anyway" line.

lol

How much of what they did had to do with their frat.......and how much of it was due to their own merits as individuals?

A common fundamental misunderstanding of fraternities.

You don't join a frat for what it can do for you. It's what you can contribute to it. It's a network where people in positions can help other people get in better positions be they jobs, contacts, careers, recommendations, endorsements, etc.

So you agree that their fraternities had nothing to do with their success?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real rap, this is why that video does damage. It helps spread ignorance about Greek life.

I know plenty of Ques that were ? when this came out. Most of them are principals, community leaders, teachers, Director of Bands, etc in their 40s, 50s, and 60s. Stuff like that sucks cause now they gotta answer for new niggatry about bruhs they'll never even meet.

Yes, there are some lames that join and all of a sudde think that gives them stripes. For the most part, most of Greeks I met were just down to Earth dudes outside of their letters. Lawyers, doctors, businessmen, musicians, all that ? . And that's the part that goes widely ignored. All people see is fruit ? ? hopping around in colors.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    So who is giving these "lames" authority to conduct ? -? rituals? Where are these ideas coming from?

It shouldn't take a video years after the fact for this to be addressed. This should of been handled in house on the first infraction and the example made to never do that ? again. But for some reason it seems to keep popping up.

The chapter president is at fault. He's supposed to have a code of conduct and make sure its being followed.

The video is so old though there's no telling whether those dudes are even still active.

Frats have a lot of retention issues. ? are neos acting a fool one year and not active the next.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Frat ? gonna avoid this like a black woman avoids a responsible man

I still haven't got passed this post yet. lol!
  • LordZuko
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Too much homoerotica just like the actual greek life they modeled off. Kappas was eating donuts off ? and penetrating each other with candycanes Qs n Alphas don't go quite that far usually but still too much faggotry in their ? like jerking off in front of each other. I was done soon as a grown man requested i bend over to be spanked by a paddle. Greeks think this normal and either lie or justify everything. ...meanwhile they all got/get spanked by other men.

remind me of some ? my sister told me a while back. She was aka and into all that ? , pretty sure she prolly did some thot ? to get in. One weekend she went back to her campus for a wedding between two Kappas.

Went to a Black Greek step show, ? was aight and then the Kappas came on stage. ? their stroll is suspect den a muthafuck. I really don't even wanna go into the ? but it was ? denna ? . I be tryna figure out how females be gettin hot over ? doing ? moves. Buncha ? munchers. ? wild ? .