The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    There still is a possibility the Sixers could move Okafor to find a better fit for the center, who has found himself as the odd man out among bigs

"The dynamic has changed with the trade of Nerlens," Colangelo said. "The emergence of Richaun has continued to impress all of us. … You would argue we haven't missed a beat since that move. Richaun has shown us great promise and probably without that confidence in Richaun, maybe we don't make that move."

Where's O.G?!

rick-ross-boom-o.gif

I ? with Catch-22. I said before Holmes was already better than both lottery picks. Real talk Philly blew it with those picks. They have to salvage something in a trade for OK4 bcuz they didn't get much for Noel. Hinkie would of made better deals. I still think OK4 will have a better career than Noel tho.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Winslow and TJ for porzingis

Like I said, stretch 4 while James johnson comes off the bench and mcgruder starting SF

BOOM!

@BedStuy

What you think?

No deal
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    Hey If you watching on Kodi ,let me know where @ Beta

Nah I'm using slingtv I ain't trusting kodi for the playoffs @Maywood

qxv2fpa9cddx.gif
    Say no more
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    lol so if the clippers get past the jazz they most likely face the Warriors, would that be considered a long playoff run?

They not getting past the jazz though

Jazz got too much heat. Clippers gonna get bombed on by joe ingles

Jazz never been to the playoffs before jazz ain't beating the clippers

Joe Johnson, george hill, shelvin Mack, Boris Diaw have though and they are all rotational players

Your point is overstated, clippers trash, Jazz in 6. Clippers outgunned and austin rivers iirc might not even be there to play this round. Who picking up the slack? Jamal crawford and wes johnson? Raymond Felton? Oh nah I know, Paul pierce

FOH

All old as players their core aint never been. They not ready for that playoff intensity
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    So KP is so frustrated he skipped the exit interview.

You would think he wouldnt be frustrated if he liked Phil and the fact that he was coming back right?

Smh at the Knicks man. Never seen a team ? on their current and future star simultaneously.

All the casual fuckbois still Gona go with " melo a ball hog that's why the Knicks suck" KP ain't skipping no exit meeting because of melo
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Phil is right...you dont give the keys to a 21 year old Latvian wigga in NY

ESPECIALLY with no veteran leadership in NY besides a guy that got suspended for banned substances and can't even play anymore from being washed. Besides that ? I look like listening to Courtney lee?
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm honestly surprised how much love Kawhi is getting on here. LOL. It's cool to see people recognize how far the guy has come as a player and that it isn't a system that made him the player he has become
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm honestly surprised how much love Kawhi is getting on here. LOL. It's cool to see people recognize how far the guy has come as a player and that it isn't a system that made him the player he has become

Lol. Watch hating ass ? start coming for kawhi now.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He plays defense and doesn't get gifted rebounds from his teammates and since he has the personality of a paper bag I can't call him a ? ? or looks at the clock and sees that there's 3 mins left and knows it's flopping time

He the next Timmy
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They won't have any real ammo to shoot at him tho. He improves every year and really has no flaws to his game. Other than those struggle braids from 1998 , what bad can they really say about him? From Robinson to Duncan to Leonard. The Spurs have one hell of a lineage.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Phil is shooting himself in the foot big time with how he has handled Carmelo and now Porzingis in the public.

What marquee free agent would be willing to go to a team that consistently has the GM taking shots at them throughout the media, not to mention having to worry about the media staying on them for everything they do.

I know New York City has a lot of great things about it that will attract players but I can't think of any player who has equal or better offers from other places being willing to take all the ? that seems to come with this franchise as of late. Hopefully for the Knicks fans Phil drafts well these next couple of times.

Phil addressed this too. Said he didnt think hes treated players any way and said that he didnt think it would impact potential free agents at all. Said calling Melo a ball stopper wasnt criticism and a player has to be able to take that. The ? issue wasnt him calling Melo anything, the issue was doing it to the media.

And then he said he took about 2-3 weeks around new years where he was busy with the holidays and that he was hands off and thats when the team fell apart. Said he would make sure to stay engaged all year next year. This here was literally the only time he alluded to taking any type of blame.

Then he said that he has a tendency to stop practice to yell at the coaches and players and tell them they cant do things that way and didnt think underminding the coach was a negative thing.

And ofcourse said those things about KP, and Melo.

All in all, the Knicks are ? bruh.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KP isnt ready to be the man btw. He struggled hard against first units of teams when Melo wasnt in the game.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *waves see red t-shirt around*
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Phil is shooting himself in the foot big time with how he has handled Carmelo and now Porzingis in the public.

What marquee free agent would be willing to go to a team that consistently has the GM taking shots at them throughout the media, not to mention having to worry about the media staying on them for everything they do.

I know New York City has a lot of great things about it that will attract players but I can't think of any player who has equal or better offers from other places being willing to take all the ? that seems to come with this franchise as of late. Hopefully for the Knicks fans Phil drafts well these next couple of times.

Phil addressed this too. Said he didnt think hes treated players any way and said that he didnt think it would impact potential free agents at all. Said calling Melo a ball stopper wasnt criticism and a player has to be able to take that. The ? issue wasnt him calling Melo anything, the issue was doing it to the media.

And then he said he took about 2-3 weeks around new years where he was busy with the holidays and that he was hands off and thats when the team fell apart. Said he would make sure to stay engaged all year next year. This here was literally the only time he alluded to taking any type of blame.

Then he said that he has a tendency to stop practice to yell at the coaches and players and tell them they cant do things that way and didnt think underminding the coach was a negative thing.

And ofcourse said those things about KP, and Melo.

All in all, the Knicks are ? bruh.

Dolan should stop ? around and just make Phil coach the team as well as be GM because Dolan is wasting money paying Phil to consistently undermine coaches. Stan Van Gundy hired Jeff Bowers to assist in the GM duties but he pretty much is the GM and coach of the Pistons

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He plays defense and doesn't get gifted rebounds from his teammates and since he has the personality of a paper bag I can't call him a ? ? or looks at the clock and sees that there's 3 mins left and knows it's flopping time

Man ? Harden and Westbrook
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »

They won't have any real ammo to shoot at him tho. He improves every year and really has no flaws to his game. Other than those struggle braids from 1998 , what bad can they really say about him? From Robinson to Duncan to Leonard. The Spurs have one hell of a lineage.

He has one of the worst jumpers I ever seen, but that.? .goes.In. So I can't ? on it. Dude is impossible to play with in 2k.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Man ? Harden and Westbrook

You missing two more...I'm taking shots at all y'all favorite point guards
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man shoutout to ? getting that last rookie of the month spot dudes been balling and should've been playing months ago smh.