What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

From Your Experience...How Racist Are Non-American Whites...?

13»

Replies

• StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robeson da gawd

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

HarlemThumzUpBigBallsNoWorriesYoung Stef
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just like all other Americans. The poorer and less educated the more racist.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

BItch said "Joyner!!!"

Awww man...that radiation really fucked them gooks over something turrr-ble just turr-ble
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

irNe3jt.gif
  • BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

Italy, Spain - Very racist. Beautiful cities. Beautiful place to be. Racist as fuck. Roberto Calderoli, an Italian lawmaker, said publicly that the first Black Prime Minister, Cecile Kyenge looked like an Orangutan. Bananas were thrown at her in a public speech and a mayor of a city over in Italy recently called her a prostitute publicly. Not stereotyping the whole country. Just saying. Spain is even worse.

Aight fall back on this shit nigga, speak for yourself, now let me get this out the way, there is racism everywhere, no matter where u go, some more places than others

now as far as the claims u makin im not saying that shit didnt happen i believe it, now but let me ask u this tho, did you get a racist vibe from the guys or the women

cause my nigga i went over to spain and they loved me like sosa, i felt like rosie perez speaking broken spanish and shit and they gave me love like a the don that a young nigga is

i dont give not one flying fuck about the guys, im not over there for them, fuck em, let em play in traffic during business hours

I loved both countries, and i expect the guys to be haters, nigga im over there trying to get at their hoes and not only that, but the africans that are there are hustling those fake gucci's, louie's and all those designer brands

so when a real trill ass simba nigga like myself tries to post up on a bitch, of course they feel skeptical cause of the africans activity, so they were thinking im trying to sell em something or some shit

but a real nigga vaults over that shit like gabby douglas no homo

and i dont know why but i know it aint me, but every country ive been to, the north and south are always at odds with each other on some low key subliminal shit, like the north think they better and shit

but SPAIN AND ITALY HAVE THE GOAT WOMEN EVER!!!!!
    You Down to Travel?

I've been International since I was 16

Listen to my thoughts on traveling while black throughout europe, my thoughts on traveling in general and my experiences crazy/interesting stories

at my Travel Blog right here

htttp://www.travelis4life.wordpress.com
13»