Time to talk about Kobe having to copy Bron Bron's playing style just to win, SMH

Options
2»

Comments

• will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

Lol @ Lebronian Jameslinson ever being better than Kobe.
    Lebron must be feeling salty watching the NBA Finals at home...his time will come once Kobe retires.
    john2009 wrote: »
    let me go out and say dis...for da next 5 yrs...lebron will have a better regular season than kobe....but kobe will excel in da playoffs each and every year...hes built for 3 more championships counting dis one...
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    lol at anyone thinking Lebron is better than Kobe.
    Lefraud Shames sucks. Dude has no ? heart. He ain't about that Championship life.
    woah316 wrote: »
    To compare him to kobe or anything like that is blasphemous...

Im to the point of this: media need to just leave lebron alone, and find someone else to hype... hype rose... hype durrant... brush lebron to the side like Tmac and vince carter and all the ones that came and went, ? is that real.

Mumo X wrote: »
    Lebron wil get his. He'll win a title someday but its dissapointin that Bron had the talent to end up in the top 3 that ever playd the game but he'l end up in the top 10-20 range. Its really sad. KD is gon be the player of the Decade. Now im sure of that.
    kacee139 wrote: »
    i think he's lost that fear factor from his peers....KD gon take the torch from kobe
    Mumo X wrote: »

Kobe havin one more ship in him? I dunno. Maybe, but if they get Howard or BG thz upcomin season and kobe acceptin to play 2nd fiddle. But as they are currently constructed, i dont see u gettin past okc next yr, keep in mind KD,RW,Ibaka,Harden wil be better players. Thats scary. And i agree, there is that finesse in KDs game, its obvious the kid destined for greatness
    Jester James was always nothing more than a regular season hero. He was always a ? in the playoffs when it mattered. These past two seasons prove that. He has always been overrated and will just end up being another Dominique Wilkins. All the talent in the world, but no rings to prove he was better than anyone
    damon03 wrote: »
    lol Bron won't win a title long as Kobe in the league.

Kobe has a more complete game period

once Lebron gets his rings(he'll get atleast 2) then what yall gonna say??

Da ? was yall saying?

lebron-smallest-violin.gif

1339555839393.gif

103tok7.gif
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hating in this forum fr lebron is ridculious

FIXED