Bill Gates: There's no scientific explanation of how it (the universe) came about!

Options

Comments

• MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    I don't understand how or why Scientist don't understand that ? used methods they've hypothesized to create The Universe(s), like The Big Bang for one.

Smh. Some people can be so intelligent but at the same time yet so dumb.

not all scientist are atheist. Isaac newton for one was ? loving I don't like the term ? fearing it sounds tyrannical. well newton was more of a mathematician and physicist. my 11th grade chemistry teacher believed in ? .

I'm hip but a whole lotta them have this "Jesus was fiction" & "? isn't really the ? we've been reading about all this time" kinda attitude and it's silly & disrespectful.

And most of them probably think just the Greeks came up with all of the technologies and numerical systems and theologies and so on and only give Egypt props for the pyramids when in reality the Greeks basically got all of their knowledge and ideas from the Egyptians.

On top of that they only highlight Ancient Greece and Egypt becuz that's really all they have to go off of on.

So in reality a lot of what they base their findings off of is limited to begin with. Not only are they humans to begin with but they basically took very limited and a fraction of information and turned it into "everything"

I never chastise anybody for pondering about ? , becuz Spiritually it can be healthy. But I will chastise them for ignoring the Truth and all of the evidence to support it. I be lovin how they're so quick to brag about a new finding but they never really dispell what's been written.

If Scientist are supposed to be the greatest minds (which I can only argue so much) then who's around to proof-check their work to see if they're right........... ? ? Thought So
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diamond push! Who says ? and giggles about tattletales can't do numbers?
  • Rasta.
    Options
    A frail man sits in chains inside a dank, cold prison cell. He has escaped death before but now realizes that his execution is drawing near.

“I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time of my departure has come,” the man –the Apostle Paul - says in the Bible's 2 Timothy. “I have fought the good fight. I have finished the race. I have kept the faith.”

The passage is one of the most dramatic scenes in the New Testament. Paul, the most prolific New Testament author, is saying goodbye from a Roman prison cell before being beheaded. His goodbye veers from loneliness to defiance and, finally, to joy.

There's one just one problem - Paul didn't write those words. In fact, virtually half the New Testament was written by impostors taking on the names of apostles like Paul. At least according to Bart D. Ehrman, a renowned biblical scholar, who makes the charges in his new book “Forged.”

“There were a lot of people in the ancient world who thought that lying could serve a greater good,” says Ehrman, an expert on ancient biblical manuscripts.In “Forged,” Ehrman claims that:

* At least 11 of the 27 New Testament books are forgeries.

* The New Testament books attributed to Jesus' disciples could not have been written by them because they were illiterate.

* Many of the New Testament's forgeries were manufactured by early Christian leaders trying to settle theological feuds.

Were Jesus' disciples 'illiterate peasants?'

Ehrman's book, like many of his previous ones, is already generating backlash. Ben Witherington, a New Testament scholar, has written a lengthy online critique of “Forged.”

Witherington calls Ehrman's book “Gullible Travels, for it reveals over and over again the willingness of people to believe even outrageous things.”

All of the New Testament books, with the exception of 2 Peter, can be traced back to a very small group of literate Christians, some of whom were eyewitnesses to the lives of Jesus and Paul, Witherington says.

“Forged” also underestimates the considerable role scribes played in transcribing documents during the earliest days of Christianity, Witherington says.

Even if Paul didn't write the second book of Timothy, he would have dictated it to a scribe for posterity, he says.

“When you have a trusted colleague or co-worker who knows the mind of Paul, there was no problem in antiquity with that trusted co-worker hearing Paul's last testimony in prison,” he says. “This is not forgery. This is the last will and testament of someone who is dying.”

Ehrman doesn't confine his critique to Paul's letters. He challenges the authenticity of the Gospels of Matthew, Mark and John. He says that none were written by Jesus' disciplies, citing two reasons.

He says none of the earliest gospels revealed the names of its authors, and that their current names were later added by scribes.

Ehrman also says that two of Jesus' original disciples, John and Peter, could not have written the books attributed to them in the New Testament because they were illiterate.

“According to Acts 4:13, both Peter and his companion John, also a fisherman, were agrammatoi, a Greek word that literally means 'unlettered,' that is, 'illiterate,' '' he writes.

Will the real Paul stand up? Ehrman reserves most of his scrutiny for the writings of Paul, which make up the bulk of the New Testament. He says that only about half of the New Testament letters attributed to Paul – 7 of 13 - were actually written by him.

Paul's remaining books are forgeries, Ehrman says. His proof: inconsistencies in the language, choice of words and blatant contradiction in doctrine.

For example, Ehrman says the book of Ephesians doesn't conform to Paul's distinctive Greek writing style. He says Paul wrote in short, pointed sentences while Ephesians is full of long Greek sentences (the opening sentence of thanksgiving in Ephesians unfurls a sentence that winds through 12 verses, he says).

“There's nothing wrong with extremely long sentences in Greek; it just isn't the way Paul wrote. It's like Mark Twain and William Faulkner; they both wrote correctly, but you would never mistake the one for the other,” Ehrman writes.

The scholar also points to a famous passage in 1 Corinthians in which Paul is recorded as saying that women should be “silent” in churches and that “if they wish to learn anything, let them ask their own husbands at home.”

Only three chapters earlier, in the same book, Paul is urging women who pray and prophesy in church to cover their heads with veils, Ehrman says: “If they were allowed to speak in chapter 11, how could they be told not to speak in chapter 14?”

Why people forged Forgers often did their work because they were trying to settle early church disputes, Ehrman says. The early church was embroiled in conflict - people argued over the treatment of women, leadership and relations between masters and slaves, he says.

“There was competition among different groups of Christians about what to believe and each of these groups wanted to have authority to back up their views,” he says. “If you were a nobody, you wouldn't sign your own name to your treatise. You would sign Peter or John.”

So people claiming to be Peter and John - and all sorts of people who claimed to know Jesus - went into publishing overdrive. Ehrman estimates that there were about 100 forgeries created in the name of Jesus' inner-circle during the first four centuries of the church.

Witherington concedes that fabrications and forgeries floated around the earliest Christian communities.

But he doesn't accept the notion that Peter, for example, could not have been literate because he was a fisherman.

“Fisherman had to do business. Guess what? That involves writing, contracts and signed documents,” he said in an interview.

Witherington says people will gravitate toward Ehrman's work because the media loves sensationalism.

“We live in a Jesus-haunted culture that's biblically illiterate,” he says. “Almost anything can pass for historical information… A book liked 'Forged' can unsettle people who have no third or fourth opinions to draw upon.”

Ehrman, of course, has another point of view. “Forged” will help people accept something that it took him a long time to accept, says the author, a former fundamentalist who is now an agnostic.

The New Testament wasn't written by the finger of ? , he says – it has human fingerprints all over its pages.

“I'm not saying people should throw it out or it's not theologically fruitful,” Ehrman says. “I'm saying that by realizing it contains so many forgeries, it shows that it's a very human book, down to the fact that some authors lied about who they were.”
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anansi wrote: »
    Diamond push! Who says ? and giggles about tattletales can't do numbers?

Threads about truth, ? , will always do numbers. They just have to let threads be, instead of moving them all the time. Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    A frail man sits in chains inside a dank, cold prison cell. He has escaped death before but now realizes that his execution is drawing near.

“I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time of my departure has come,” the man –the Apostle Paul - says in the Bible's 2 Timothy. “I have fought the good fight. I have finished the race. I have kept the faith.”

The passage is one of the most dramatic scenes in the New Testament. Paul, the most prolific New Testament author, is saying goodbye from a Roman prison cell before being beheaded. His goodbye veers from loneliness to defiance and, finally, to joy.

There's one just one problem - Paul didn't write those words. In fact, virtually half the New Testament was written by impostors taking on the names of apostles like Paul. At least according to Bart D. Ehrman, a renowned biblical scholar, who makes the charges in his new book “Forged.”

“There were a lot of people in the ancient world who thought that lying could serve a greater good,” says Ehrman, an expert on ancient biblical manuscripts.In “Forged,” Ehrman claims that:

* The New Testament books attributed to Jesus' disciples could not have been written by them because they were illiterate.

* Many of the New Testament's forgeries were manufactured by early Christian leaders trying to settle theological feuds.

Ehrman's book, like many of his previous ones, is already generating backlash. Ben Witherington, a New Testament scholar, has written a lengthy online critique of “Forged.”

Witherington calls Ehrman's book “Gullible Travels, for it reveals over and over again the willingness of people to believe even outrageous things.”

All of the New Testament books, with the exception of 2 Peter, can be traced back to a very small group of literate Christians, some of whom were eyewitnesses to the lives of Jesus and Paul, Witherington says.

“Forged” also underestimates the considerable role scribes played in transcribing documents during the earliest days of Christianity, Witherington says.

Even if Paul didn't write the second book of Timothy, he would have dictated it to a scribe for posterity, he says.

“When you have a trusted colleague or co-worker who knows the mind of Paul, there was no problem in antiquity with that trusted co-worker hearing Paul's last testimony in prison,” he says. “This is not forgery. This is the last will and testament of someone who is dying.”

Ehrman doesn't confine his critique to Paul's letters. He challenges the authenticity of the Gospels of Matthew, Mark and John. He says that none were written by Jesus' disciplies, citing two reasons.

He says none of the earliest gospels revealed the names of its authors, and that their current names were later added by scribes.

Ehrman also says that two of Jesus' original disciples, John and Peter, could not have written the books attributed to them in the New Testament because they were illiterate.

“According to Acts 4:13, both Peter and his companion John, also a fisherman, were agrammatoi, a Greek word that literally means 'unlettered,' that is, 'illiterate,' '' he writes.

Will the real Paul stand up? Ehrman reserves most of his scrutiny for the writings of Paul, which make up the bulk of the New Testament. He says that only about half of the New Testament letters attributed to Paul – 7 of 13 - were actually written by him.

Paul's remaining books are forgeries, Ehrman says. His proof: inconsistencies in the language, choice of words and blatant contradiction in doctrine.

For example, Ehrman says the book of Ephesians doesn't conform to Paul's distinctive Greek writing style. He says Paul wrote in short, pointed sentences while Ephesians is full of long Greek sentences (the opening sentence of thanksgiving in Ephesians unfurls a sentence that winds through 12 verses, he says).

“There's nothing wrong with extremely long sentences in Greek; it just isn't the way Paul wrote. It's like Mark Twain and William Faulkner; they both wrote correctly, but you would never mistake the one for the other,” Ehrman writes.

The scholar also points to a famous passage in 1 Corinthians in which Paul is recorded as saying that women should be “silent” in churches and that “if they wish to learn anything, let them ask their own husbands at home.”

Only three chapters earlier, in the same book, Paul is urging women who pray and prophesy in church to cover their heads with veils, Ehrman says: “If they were allowed to speak in chapter 11, how could they be told not to speak in chapter 14?”

Why people forged Forgers often did their work because they were trying to settle early church disputes, Ehrman says. The early church was embroiled in conflict - people argued over the treatment of women, leadership and relations between masters and slaves, he says.

“There was competition among different groups of Christians about what to believe and each of these groups wanted to have authority to back up their views,” he says. “If you were a nobody, you wouldn't sign your own name to your treatise. You would sign Peter or John.”

So people claiming to be Peter and John - and all sorts of people who claimed to know Jesus - went into publishing overdrive. Ehrman estimates that there were about 100 forgeries created in the name of Jesus' inner-circle during the first four centuries of the church.

Witherington concedes that fabrications and forgeries floated around the earliest Christian communities.

But he doesn't accept the notion that Peter, for example, could not have been literate because he was a fisherman.

“Fisherman had to do business. Guess what? That involves writing, contracts and signed documents,” he said in an interview.

Witherington says people will gravitate toward Ehrman's work because the media loves sensationalism.

“We live in a Jesus-haunted culture that's biblically illiterate,” he says. “Almost anything can pass for historical information… A book liked 'Forged' can unsettle people who have no third or fourth opinions to draw upon.”

Ehrman, of course, has another point of view. “Forged” will help people accept something that it took him a long time to accept, says the author, a former fundamentalist who is now an agnostic.

The New Testament wasn't written by the finger of ? , he says – it has human fingerprints all over its pages.

“I'm not saying people should throw it out or it's not theologically fruitful,” Ehrman says. “I'm saying that by realizing it contains so many forgeries, it shows that it's a very human book, down to the fact that some authors lied about who they were.”

Oh whoopee another "scholar" sitting in some musty library, almost 2000 years later is trying to debunk the authorship of the Bible. Say it ain't so sammy! Say it ain't so!
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That fish is not synonymous That with Christianity biblically. That stems from the introduction of pagan symbols and customs into the Catholic Church.

POPE-DAGON.jpg

Yes it is. Jesus was peddling fish and bread at the farmers market in Matthew 14

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    You guys are funny w all the evolution nonsense like, "pigs don't have wings".

That's not how evolution works.

Plus, there's numerous species of pig, that is evolution of the pig.

you missing the point.. evolution states that something over millions of years can become somthing else... (reptiles apparently evolved into some species of birds for example) how can that happen if reptiles cant become birds... (or grow feathers)

How do you know that dinosaurs didn't evolve into birds?

Do you realize that these aren't baseless claims but claims based on research through fossil records?

Evidence! Show me the evidence!

Evolution of the wing

Dinosaur to bird

http://www.dinosaur-world.com/feathered_dinosaurs/wing_evolution.htm
  • Rasta.
    Options
    "Unfortunately this book has been used to replace the Gods of Africa. Africa's ? is the image of a white man. The book has laos been used to cast a spell on the African from which he may never recover! The African has a black face but a white ? . Until he recovers he will forever wallow in the quicksands of underdevelopment.
    India and China are developing because the majority of Indians worship a ? that looks like an Indian. China is developing because the majority of Chinese worship a ? that has the Chinese look"
  • MoneyLuver
    Options

Oh whoopee another "scholar" sitting in some musty library, almost 2000 years later is trying to debunk the authorship of the Bible. Say it ain't so sammy! Say it ain't so!

Same thing I was saying. U always notice how it's always just ONE person or a teeny group of people who have these "discoveries". And usually they're trying to sell something or get on some type of platform to accelerate their career or notoriety.

Maybe it was like some of them say, we don't actually know the context or the atmosphere at those times, the best we can do is guess and relate. But still, what does that have to do with the truth and it's evidence to support it?

My thing is even if u believe in (a) ? then how can you not believe in (a) Devil? U can't pick and choose what you're most comfortable with just becuz it helps u sleep better at night or justifies your deliberate and reckless Sinning. It doesn't work that way.
  • Rasta.
    Options
    "Why do the black man continue to believe some ? given to him by his master? Despite all the noise,the white man who introduced the so-called word of ? to the black man do not abide by it.
    And he don't need to since it would be of no help to him in terms of his personal and economic development. Perhaps some people seek refuge in the worship of a ? because they want something for nothing"
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He asked for evidence but what's the point when he won't accept it nor would he understand it?

• Rasta.
    Options
    "Listen--science and technology rules our world and it will continue to do so.Mankind has come so far not because of religion;
    Science,free thinkers,and technology has brought us this far.While some black men look for answers in religion, the white man look for solutions in science.
    Religion almost always stiffles free thought and innovation.Religion controls and instills fear;religous types have monopolise morality and preach religious hatred Religion want to keep you in the dark,in your cocoon. Science on the other hand liberates the very best of human ingenuity by means of reasoning, experimentation,exploration and adventurism"
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    "Why do the black man continue to believe some ? given to him by his master? Despite all the noise,the white man who introduced the so-called word of ? to the black man do not abide by it.
    And he don't need to since it would be of no help to him in terms of his personal and economic development. Perhaps some people seek refuge in the worship of a ? because they want something for nothing"

I guess the person who made this quote isn't hip as to why ? destroyed Egypt and all of the other Nations and at times the Jews as well.

We don't make the rules, ? does. That's the truth people can't handle. So they mock him or question him and what he's done.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    That fish is not synonymous That with Christianity biblically. That stems from the introduction of pagan symbols and customs into the Catholic Church.

POPE-DAGON.jpg

Yes it is. Jesus was peddling fish and bread at the farmers market in Matthew 14

So the ? what you are still a hypocrite
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    "Listen--science and technology rules our world and it will continue to do so.Mankind has come so far not because of religion;
    Science,free thinkers,and technology has brought us this far.While some black men look for answers in religion, the white man look for solutions in science.
    Religion almost always stiffles free thought and innovation.Religion controls and instills fear;religous types have monopolise morality and preach religious hatred Religion want to keep you in the dark,in your cocoon. Science on the other hand liberates the very best of human ingenuity by means of reasoning, experimentation,exploration and adventurism"

But without "the yin and the yang" for lack of better words (? and Satan). Science wouldn't have come this far either.

? does more than make Universes and heals the sick or makes the poor wealthy. Your view of ? is very 1600 itself.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »

POPE-DAGON.jpg

So the ? what you are still a hypocrite

step off, fish
  • Rasta.
    Options

But without "the yin and the yang" for lack of better words (? and Satan). Science wouldn't have come this far either.

? does more than make Universes and heals the sick or makes the poor wealthy. Your view of ? is very 1600 itself.

You're too smart to believe the things you write bruh.
  • Rasta.
    Options

I guess the person who made this quote isn't hip as to why ? destroyed Egypt and all of the other Nations and at times the Jews as well.

We don't make the rules, ? does. That's the truth people can't handle. So they mock him or question him and what he's done.

Yea it's his rules, his games and no one can or will win.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    And I only mentioned Satan becuz he tries to interfere with all of ? 's gifts and works. I'm not saying ? doesn't impose his wrath, he's still the same ? from The Old Testament but Lu do be gettin in the way. That's why he got thrown out in the first place.
  • zombie
    Options
    If you cannot understand why ? is not male nor female in the so called christian faith then you need to do some more study. We only use "he" figuratively ? not being male or female is stated very clearly in genesis and later on in the new testament

Or maybe you take your own or another preacher's opinion as the literal word of ? .

If we were made in ? 's image then what was ? if the bible has always referred to him as a "He"? Not just as The Spirit but as "He"

You're reading into it too much. There wouldn't be a need for the "man is made in his image" part if that was the case.

Also I guess u forgot the part where ? was physically described in the Scriptures. Or do u wanna ignore that just to support your own THEORY instead of actual Facts?

You're starting to lose it, walk away from the computer now so you'll be able to sleep tonight, tomorrow's Monday so that means the weekend is over.

Do you want me to quote from the bible?? because i can do that the only reason i have not already is because i don't want the thread to be moved. ? is a spirit i suggest you do some more reading and more importantly thinking

Oh how tha mighty fall and resort to Trolling and off-tracking.

I never said that HE wasn't a spirit so don't go getting your ? hard on Me becuz somebody agreed with You.

The Bible says that ALL Scripture is true and not SOME of it. It even made a point to remark that.

You're just like a lot of people. U try to make ? and Jesus into something that's easier for u to digest and understand instead of just taking HIM for who HE is and just letting HIM cook.

That's a problem all in itself tho. People want ? and Jesus to be who they want them to be instead of them just being Thyselves.

? has said described his nature and it's not limited to male or female that is basic bible study 101 but people have made ? male to support misogyny. The "He" as a term for ? is used because of the inadequacy of human language AND THE bible indicates that were ? is there is no male or female. Please keep studying the bible at least then you can make a more informed argument about it's fundamental doctrines.

Who said anything about ? being limited? I know better than that. U should too...

And nobody is pressing for mysogony. again, people want ? and Jesus to be what they're more comfortable with and not for who they truly are. Nobody has ever said Life is going to be fair or that all beings are equal by general comparison. If ? was reffered to as a She then we would call ? a She. Conspiracize much?

I can tell you're wearing yourself thin, you're running out of ammunition. How can u ever learn anything if u know everything?

I'm not saying that I've got it in better with ? becuz I accept HIM for what HE is and what HE does so don't take it like that. But I'll never take Man's ideas over ? 's word just becuz I would rather fantasize about a better life or speculate why what is and what isn't or what could be. Then I'd be trusting and more believing of Mankind more than ? HIMSELF.

LOOK IF YOU SAY ? IS A man when the bible says he is a spirit then you a limiting his nature i am not fighting you nor do i care much about our debate because it is clear to me that you don't know much about what is written about the nature of ? .

JOHN 4: 24 ? IS SPIRIT
    GENESIS 1:27 SO ? CREATED MAN IN HIS OWN IMAGE MALE AND FEMALE HE CREATED THEM.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options

Why u mad doe? It'll be ight bruh. I used to feel the same way u did (literally) but then I had saw that Jesus was with me this whole time and I see clearer now and I feel better about Life.
  • zombie
    Options

History says otherwise it was religion that put the european on the track to rule the world not science the same goes for the arab.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    If you cannot understand why ? is not male nor female in the so called christian faith then you need to do some more study. We only use "he" figuratively ? not being male or female is stated very clearly in genesis and later on in the new testament

Or maybe you take your own or another preacher's opinion as the literal word of ? .

If we were made in ? 's image then what was ? if the bible has always referred to him as a "He"? Not just as The Spirit but as "He"

You're reading into it too much. There wouldn't be a need for the "man is made in his image" part if that was the case.

Also I guess u forgot the part where ? was physically described in the Scriptures. Or do u wanna ignore that just to support your own THEORY instead of actual Facts?

You're starting to lose it, walk away from the computer now so you'll be able to sleep tonight, tomorrow's Monday so that means the weekend is over.

Do you want me to quote from the bible?? because i can do that the only reason i have not already is because i don't want the thread to be moved. ? is a spirit i suggest you do some more reading and more importantly thinking

Oh how tha mighty fall and resort to Trolling and off-tracking.

I never said that HE wasn't a spirit so don't go getting your ? hard on Me becuz somebody agreed with You.

The Bible says that ALL Scripture is true and not SOME of it. It even made a point to remark that.

You're just like a lot of people. U try to make ? and Jesus into something that's easier for u to digest and understand instead of just taking HIM for who HE is and just letting HIM cook.

That's a problem all in itself tho. People want ? and Jesus to be who they want them to be instead of them just being Thyselves.

? has said described his nature and it's not limited to male or female that is basic bible study 101 but people have made ? male to support misogyny. The "He" as a term for ? is used because of the inadequacy of human language AND THE bible indicates that were ? is there is no male or female. Please keep studying the bible at least then you can make a more informed argument about it's fundamental doctrines.

Who said anything about ? being limited? I know better than that. U should too...

And nobody is pressing for mysogony. again, people want ? and Jesus to be what they're more comfortable with and not for who they truly are. Nobody has ever said Life is going to be fair or that all beings are equal by general comparison. If ? was reffered to as a She then we would call ? a She. Conspiracize much?

I can tell you're wearing yourself thin, you're running out of ammunition. How can u ever learn anything if u know everything?

I'm not saying that I've got it in better with ? becuz I accept HIM for what HE is and what HE does so don't take it like that. But I'll never take Man's ideas over ? 's word just becuz I would rather fantasize about a better life or speculate why what is and what isn't or what could be. Then I'd be trusting and more believing of Mankind more than ? HIMSELF.

LOOK IF YOU SAY ? IS A man when the bible says he is a spirit then you a limiting his nature i am not fighting you nor do i care much about our debate because it is clear to me that you don't know much about what is written about the nature of ? .

JOHN 4: 24 ? IS SPIRIT
    GENESIS 1:27 SO ? CREATED MAN IN HIS OWN IMAGE MALE AND FEMALE HE CREATED THEM.

You're very stand off'ish and come across as a little Bratty. What you posted doesn't really make u right and me wrong.

But uh, if Adam was made first and Eve was created from Adam and she was Second. Then wouldn't that mean Adam looks more like ? and Eve looks more like Adam? So in turn since Eve looks like Adam who was created first then doesn't Adam who was created first (in ? 's image) look like ? ?
  • Rasta.
    Options

Why u mad doe? It'll be ight bruh. I used to feel the same way u did (literally) but then I had saw that Jesus was with me this whole time and I see clearer now and I feel better about Life.

Mad? Naa bruh! I was born into the church (Presbyterian-Methodist) Worship was held in my house Sunday (2x), wednesday and friday....i could've used that time doing things i enjoyed. I've read the Bible 3x from beginning to the end...Proverbs are what made me realize the discrepancy cos even folklore passed down within my cluture (Ashanti) believe in a higher power but most definitely not Christ/Yahweh as made out to be.

Every civilization that has ever existed has had their ? , and only the African has denounced theirs for some white faced ? of the Israelites smh.
  • zombie
    Options
    human nature is the root cause of all things religion or technology will be used according to human nature
    religion is an attempt to focus and harness human nature for good but the heart of man being wicked it will always end up turning bad. If you remove the religion it is either replaced by another religion or secular ideology.

secular ideology often ends up being just like a religion