Bill Gates: There's no scientific explanation of how it (the universe) came about!

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anansi wrote: »
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    "Why do the black man continue to believe some ? given to him by his master? Despite all the noise,the white man who introduced the so-called word of ? to the black man do not abide by it.
    And he don't need to since it would be of no help to him in terms of his personal and economic development. Perhaps some people seek refuge in the worship of a ? because they want something for nothing"

I guess the person who made this quote isn't hip as to why ? destroyed Egypt and all of the other Nations and at times the Jews as well.

We don't make the rules, ? does. That's the truth people can't handle. So they mock him or question him and what he's done.

Yea it's his rules, his games and no one can or will win.

All those who believe in Christ have already won. Do you know Him today my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    "Why do the black man continue to believe some ? given to him by his master? Despite all the noise,the white man who introduced the so-called word of ? to the black man do not abide by it.
    And he don't need to since it would be of no help to him in terms of his personal and economic development. Perhaps some people seek refuge in the worship of a ? because they want something for nothing"

I guess the person who made this quote isn't hip as to why ? destroyed Egypt and all of the other Nations and at times the Jews as well.

We don't make the rules, ? does. That's the truth people can't handle. So they mock him or question him and what he's done.

Yea it's his rules, his games and no one can or will win.

Why u mad doe? It'll be ight bruh. I used to feel the same way u did (literally) but then I had saw that Jesus was with me this whole time and I see clearer now and I feel better about Life.

Mad? Naa bruh! I was born into the church (Presbyterian-Methodist) Worship was held in my house Sunday (2x), wednesday and friday....i could've used that time doing things i enjoyed. I've read the Bible 3x from beginning to the end...Proverbs are what made me realize the discrepancy cos even folklore passed down within my cluture (Ashanti) believe in a higher power but most definitely not Christ/Yahweh as made out to be.

Every civilization that has ever existed has had their ? , and only the African has denounced theirs for some white faced ? of the Israelites smh.

? isn't white though. How hard is that to understand?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    You guys are funny w all the evolution nonsense like, "pigs don't have wings".

That's not how evolution works.

Plus, there's numerous species of pig, that is evolution of the pig.

you missing the point.. evolution states that something over millions of years can become somthing else... (reptiles apparently evolved into some species of birds for example) how can that happen if reptiles cant become birds... (or grow feathers)

How do you know that dinosaurs didn't evolve into birds?

Do you realize that these aren't baseless claims but claims based on research through fossil records?
    regardless of that u cant have it both ways..... you can't say "birds came from reptiles" yet get mad when we say pigs cant grow wings...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thing is, birds did come from dinosaurs but pigs have never had one species down its evolutionary line that had wings, or even hinted at it.

That's why I'm saying it's silly, it's unheard of and is illogical.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys need to use better and logical examples.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    You guys are funny w all the evolution nonsense like, "pigs don't have wings".

That's not how evolution works.

Plus, there's numerous species of pig, that is evolution of the pig.

you missing the point.. evolution states that something over millions of years can become somthing else... (reptiles apparently evolved into some species of birds for example) how can that happen if reptiles cant become birds... (or grow feathers)

How do you know that dinosaurs didn't evolve into birds?

Do you realize that these aren't baseless claims but claims based on research through fossil records?

Evidence! Show me the evidence!

Evolution of the wing

Dinosaur to bird

http://www.dinosaur-world.com/feathered_dinosaurs/wing_evolution.htm

"Wings evolved over many, many millions of years. Scientists have extensively studied the wings of modern-day birds and have identified many important anatomical details. Especially important are those not found on the "arms" of non-birds. Major efforts have gone into finding early occurrences of such details in the fossil record, but unfortunately it is far from complete. Wings generally have thin, hollow bones that do not fossilize well and it appears that few of the animals that had them died in environments suitable for fossilization. The lack of fossils makes it difficult to establish the time that each feature first appeared. The times listed below are documented, but do not reflect an even progression from one step of deveopment to the next."- from the article

The article ethers itself! This is what you believe?

What a crock!

No missing link+
    No record of fossiles+
    No progression of development=

image.jpg

LOL relax bruh, science is still at work here, but it gives you the general idea if how this did happened.
    Science will find more links and
    the puzzle will continue to come together.

So basically you're peddling off speculation as proven fact? And In turn betting your own soul on a complete farce?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Thing is, birds did come from dinosaurs but pigs have never had one species down its evolutionary line that had wings, or even hinted at it.

That's why I'm saying it's silly, it's unheard of and is illogical.

Prove that birds came from dinosaurs!
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    So basically you're peddling off speculation as proven fact? And In turn betting your own soul on a complete farce?

You should be smart enough to realize that's the same thing you're doing with jesus. Big as a house, but you acting like your brain is smaller than a mustard seed.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

You should be smart enough to realize that's the same thing you're doing with jesus. Big as a house, but you acting like your brain is smaller than a mustard seed.

1. My faith is based on evidence.

2. My faith rests and resides in proven, tried, and tested truth.

3. My faith is like a mustard seed, with the ability to move mountains.

Will you accept Christ as your Savior today?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get why a pig wouldn't be able to grow wings or anything else for that matter.

Science says we started in the ocean.
    whatever was in the ocean realized that there was land and figured it would be more beneficial to live on land.
    some years later that animal made its way to live on land and started to grow legs.

Evolution also says a giraffe used to have short necks therefore they couldn't reach the trees to get food.
    Years later they grew long necks to adapt.

With that thinking a pig could say you know what I think wanna fly because it would be beneficial for me to do so.
    Years later pigs can fly.

I fail to see the difference.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Modern birds (and bats) have reduced but still visible hands that are remnants of their reptile ancestry.

homology_550.jpg

The Archaeopteryx, discovered about 150 years ago, has more distinct hands than those of modern birds but plumage covers the body. The fossil record clearly shows feathers along its tail and wings. Yet the Archaeopteryx has teeth like a reptile.

Archaeopteryx_2.jpg
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You don't have proof of anything. You just be doing too much on here. Your level of delusion is a special one that people have. I think you're hiding from something and jesus is the wall you're using for cover. Just a safety net from whatever reality you trying to escape.

Strip yourself of your religion and ask yourself what you've got left. Is it a man that you're willing to face in the mirror?
  • Bodhi
    Options
    A pig is physically unsuitable for flight. In order for a pig to grow wings and fly, it would have to undergo a drastic reconstruction in its anatomy.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    And evolution doesn't consciously change one species into something else so it can't just break down a pig and put it back together as some new form ? nilly
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Modern birds (and bats) have reduced but still visible hands that are remnants of their reptile ancestry.

homology_550.jpg

The Archaeopteryx, discovered about 150 years ago, has more distinct hands than those of modern birds but plumage covers the body. The fossil record clearly shows feathers along its tail and wings. Yet the Archaeopteryx has teeth like a reptile.

Archaeopteryx_2.jpg

We don't believe you, you need
    more people!

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    I don't get why a pig wouldn't be able to grow wings or anything else for that matter.

whatever was in the ocean realized that there was land and figured it would be more beneficial to live on land.
    some years later that animal made its way to live on land and started to grow legs.

Evolution also says a giraffe used to have short necks therefore they couldn't reach the trees to get food.

With that thinking a pig could say you know what I think wanna fly because it would be beneficial for me to do so.

you don't dictate your evolutionary changes, your environment does. you don't just randomly decide to become something different & then it happens.

do you know how many usain bolts & lebron james' would be running around if this was possible?
  • Bodhi
    Options

homology_550.jpg

Archaeopteryx_2.jpg

We don't believe you, you need
    more people!

Will Berkeley do?

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evograms_06

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

You don't have proof of anything. You just be doing too much on here. Your level of delusion is a special one that people have. I think you're hiding from something and jesus is the wall you're using for cover. Just a safety net from whatever reality you trying to escape.

Strip yourself of your religion and ask yourself what you've got left. Is it a man that you're willing to face in the mirror?

1. The only thing I'm covered in is the blood of Jesus Christ which cleanses me from all sin! Hallelujah!

2. My ? is a strong tower, the righteous run into it and are safe!

3. Religion isn't my savior. Jesus Christ the solid rock is my savior! Can I lead you down the Romans road today?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    A pig is physically unsuitable for flight. In order for a pig to grow wings and fly, it would have to undergo a drastic reconstruction in its anatomy.

This is a str8 comedy! Pure hilarity! A pig has to undergo a drastic reconstruction in its anatomy? Roflmao! So the fish that got out of water, grew legs, and turned into a koala didn't?

Lmao! What a complete load of dung!
  • Bodhi
    Options
    So the fish that got out of water, grew legs

No, it didn't.

GambianMudskippers.jpg

s/n: fish didn't turn into koalas.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

This is a str8 comedy! Pure hilarity! A pig has to undergo a drastic reconstruction in its anatomy? Roflmao! So the fish that got out of water, grew legs, and turned into a koala didn't?

Lmao! What a complete load of dung!
    And evolution doesn't consciously change one species into something else so it can't just break down a pig and put it back together as some new form ? nilly
    Oh is that right?

But a fish can decide to get out of water "? nilly", grow legs "? nilly", and turn into a chimpanzee "? nilly"?

I mean if this isn't comedic relief, what is?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

you don't dictate your evolutionary changes, your environment does. you don't just randomly decide to become something different & then it happens.

do you know how many usain bolts & lebron james' would be running around if this was possible?

Huh?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There could in fact be plenty of Lebrons running around.

I know 6'8 ? that don't give a damn about sports.
    We have no idea what they could be if they pushed themselves to the limit.

Also plenty of pigs are in terrible environments.
    ? poor conditions, crowded, sickness etc
    Jimmy Dean ? them up at the slaughter house.
    Wouldn't that be the basis for some type of physical change or naw?
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

Huh?

what didn't you understand my brother?
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    for my own sanity...the problem people are having with evolution is just about the beginning of species right?
    people ain't denying the observable changes...like poaching causing elephants to not have tusks...wolves to dogs & ? like that right?