J. Prince Threatens Diddy, Suge, Wayne, Baby, & Slim

Options

Comments

• Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have much respect for J.Prince and what he had done and what can do but I really think that ? on here are underestimating Puff and Slim tho.....
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have much respect for J.Prince and what he had done and what can do but I really think that ? on here are underestimating Puff and Slim tho.....

I think you have it twisted................

Puff & Slim's fans are on here overrating their power.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When will ? learn, it's not where you from but where you at...
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? hype and downplay ? abilities... money is money, any ? can get sat down... anybody... except Louis Farrakhan
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fat joe..ice cube...

the super super boss ?

You're ? .

• Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

I think you have it twisted................

Puff & Slim's fans are on here overrating their power.
    Maybe but at the end of the day....any ? can get touched. Point blank. Like I stated Prince is certified out here but let's not twist this...Puff is too and nine times out of ten can exert the same influence that Prince can at any given moment. Puffys 600-700 million was not built on legal footing no matter how hard ? try to label him with that shiny suit and Harlem shake ? . Sane thing with Slim but on a lesser scale
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    [

J. Prince is feared, mainly because of this man..........

1354268601_gdphotoL.jpg

Can you stop typing in riddles and just say what the ? done and by the way,who is this dude in this picture?
    You post that like we suppose to know who he is lol

Bruh..Get yaself together.

Not being disrespectful at all but you may want to fall back on posting for a minute.

I live in MIAMI known for drug cliqs and not gangs,i was suppose to automatically know who Larry Hoover was from a face pic?

Uhmmm Miami huh?....Yep, considering your main guy had his biggest hit using Hoover's name and uses the term "Boss", which is what GDs say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrFO6CyLbDs

? Rick Ross by the way and what this song have to do with anything?I didn't see no video of Rick Ross,with Larry Hoover face plastered all over the video lol.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Where was j. prince when chris brown was at drake head over rihanna hmmmmm??? Breezy wins!!!

You joke but Chris Brown a blood (or was). He gettin extorted and protected by people just as powerful as J Prince. J Prince aint the only show in town people. They all on equal footing. Its just in the best interest of them to just handle they own domain. So if its Drake vs Chris Brown they gon let that ? ride as long as it dont get out of hand

In Miami, its the Haitians.
    In LA its the bloods
    In the south its J Pirnce and whoever
    In Ny, its Uncle Murda
    lelbron_l.1.jpg

Haitians don't run Miami,only you outsiders think that,yall listen to too many rap songs
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    damayor187 wrote: »
    i just hate all this j prince made such and such do this and jprince made sure this didnt happen. have you ever thought he simply called master p or whoever talked professionally they came to a mutual respectable agreement. you guys act like anytime jprince is involved it went down like "yo this prince you better blah blah or them goons is coming at you" i mean this super mafia don by one houston small fish is getting old. even mafia dons dont move like that

To that point, how the biggest artist of this new generation (not best, just biggest) is founded and managed by yo son...yet he manages to get away and here we are 5 years and hundreds of millions later and you askin nggas to do right by you? Oh word, we askin now?

Screen-Shot-2014-02-28-at-5.01.01-PM.png

Why Baby remain untouched if he 'stole' Drake from big bad Jay Prince.

So yea he powerful but...*j cole voice* You aint the ? . Nah you aint the ? .
  • S2J
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Where was j. prince when chris brown was at drake head over rihanna hmmmmm??? Breezy wins!!!

You joke but Chris Brown a blood (or was). He gettin extorted and protected by people just as powerful as J Prince. J Prince aint the only show in town people. They all on equal footing. Its just in the best interest of them to just handle they own domain. So if its Drake vs Chris Brown they gon let that ? ride as long as it dont get out of hand

In LA its the bloods
    In Ny, its Uncle Murda
    lelbron_l.1.jpg

Haitians don't run Miami,only you outsiders think that,yall listen to too many rap songs

The Haitians are the enforcers.

As far as the OVERALL city yall worse than nggas in LA whre the mexicans outnumber and be havin nggas shook. In Miami nggas dont run ? in the grand scheme. Miami is a big money city. A coke city. Cubans' city. Thats who runs the money. Yall be out in Opa Locka and Overtown fightin each other over nicks n dimes lls Please tell me I'm lying.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Yo I know u trolling. But as far as gangs running ? in LA

Crips >>>>> bloods
  • S2J
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Yo I know u trolling. But as far as gangs running ? in LA

Crips >>>>> bloods

Not 1 body runs a whole city. I didnt think i need to point that out. Bloods AND crips, sure
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Came in here to say that Christina Milian is a STRAIGHT FOOL for letting jas prince go if he has all this power like his pops for Wayne :-??
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Prince made Drake look even worst....losing a fight is more respectable than a man taking up for another healthy adult male.
    Best thing Drake could have done was to keep performing the song he kept from Puff and try to smash a few of his bishes...

• lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if something happens to Fonzworth Bentley, feds is coming for j prince?
    Uploading threats aint cool.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Came in here to say that Christina Milian is a STRAIGHT FOOL for letting jas prince go if he has all this power like his pops for Wayne :-??

nah she made the right decision cause nobody got more juice than Wayne
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In LA its the bloods
    In Ny, its Uncle Murda
    lelbron_l.1.jpg

NY Jews and Cubana run miami.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them ? ain't no good...thats why ? always ? up their island...them ? sick as ? ...

damn cold blooded
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul pierce shove drake heard prince lookin for him now
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been thinking, and I'd say there were likely cordial talks behind the scenes between Prince and Puff before this "leaked."
    He probably spoke to Puff in private beforehand and gave a heads that he was putting out the message, and let him know its just for show. This way Prince still looks good in front of Drake and has his trust as a protector. They likely even agreed on someone that, if it came down to it, it would be cool to have beat down or whatever else, so long as it wouldn't affect Puff's money (i.e.- an artist who's marketability would drop as a result.) Again, at the end of the day that's what this is all about, money. Puff doesn't actually "care" about his people anyway, just their usefulness. In the end they discussed a small compensation, which could be any number of things, for Puff to just sit back (he doesn't have a tough rep to protect and no one is gonna stop ? with him business-wise because of this so that's all he has to do: nothing.)

Then look at the rest of who he addresses and what was said:
    Suge he doesn't threaten, he just welcomes whatever he might bring. Suge is locked up and likely never coming out, so he doesn't have time to care about this ? either way.

Wayne he talks down on, but Wayne is a nobody in the sense that the rest of these cats are somebodies. He's a nonfactor in the sense of making moves.

Baby and Slim he just goes on record as saying they owe him. He's already talking them to court, right? Again, it doesn't amount to anything anyway.

After a second listening, assuming Prince gave Puff the head's up, this message really wasn't anything but a reassurance for Drake that he has his back. It was basically just a ruse to get Drake and the public to think there's something brewing when there really isn't. Why go to war when that ? up the money? Much better to put on a show for the people then to actually get into it.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damayor187 wrote: »
    i just hate all this j prince made such and such do this and jprince made sure this didnt happen. have you ever thought he simply called master p or whoever talked professionally they came to a mutual respectable agreement. you guys act like anytime jprince is involved it went down like "yo this prince you better blah blah or them goons is coming at you" i mean this super mafia don by one houston small fish is getting old. even mafia dons dont move like that

To that point, how the biggest artist of this new generation (not best, just biggest) is founded and managed by yo son...yet he manages to get away and here we are 5 years and hundreds of millions later and you askin nggas to do right by you? Oh word, we askin now?

Screen-Shot-2014-02-28-at-5.01.01-PM.png

Why Baby remain untouched if he 'stole' Drake from big bad Jay Prince.

So yea he powerful but...*j cole voice* You aint the ? . Nah you aint the ? .
    big J sending a reminder personally is beyond simply "asking". Lol. All street dudes including baby and slim know that.

Dawg, Jas filed suit against CMR over 3 years ago behind Drake deal. The courts must not be working out so yea now it's getting settled other ways.

and I don't think Lil j and them ever intended to manage drake but to get his percentage as a professional referral on gp for sending him to CMR.
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge Knight, J. Prince, and Puffy are all government agents... this is all a distraction, ijs