Options

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Ok this is what I do not understand . Birdman was NOT wrong for it. You know if any nicca takes shots at you the way CTG takes shots at him niccas would step to them. If I'm addressing you why pull another nicca name out . That's how ? . That's like some ? stepping to me then I say yo you ain't say that too my brother.

Charlamagne was saying what everyone on the IC and in the business says. Jay-z said something about him, Pusha said something about him, Trick and Ross has said something about him. All those dudes are his peers, Charlamagne aint. Charlamagne is a radio jockey, it's his job to ask the tough questions and spark controversy.

And Charlemagne is his peer . Your in the industry of music. You gassed off the ? cuh.

OK fine. Why the ? did Birdman need 7 ? with him to confront Charlamagne then?

If Birdman was really a gangster he would of went to the Breakfast Club alone and pop off like that.

That's how the ? move. He brought those same 7 ? to the Angie Martinez interview
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Ok this is what I do not understand . Birdman was NOT wrong for it. You know if any nicca takes shots at you the way CTG takes shots at him niccas would step to them. If I'm addressing you why pull another nicca name out . That's how ? . That's like some ? stepping to me then I say yo you ain't say that too my brother.
    You'd have a point if they were on the streets. At the end of the day they're doing their jobs in a (semi-) corporate environment. That even goes for Birdman. Street rules shouldn't apply in this situation. It's just entertainment at the end of the day. Why do n*ggas always act like they have to incorporate streetrules into it?

Like I said before. You rarely see these black entertainers go after non-blacks who "talk sh*t" about them. They know who to step to like that. Ross was an exception when he had his entourage put hands on Vlad, but other than that I can't name too many instances of black entertainers stepping to non-blacks in entertainment.

Put it like this. If Bill O'Reilly or Rush would say something worse than CtG said about Birdman, Birdman would just play it off. They only bring that bravado to black entertainers...

Brah there is a thin line between the industry and the streets. And why would bill Reilly or a tone in the industry be interviewing him? Stop using hypotheticals

Aite then but if C been talking ? and Trick Daddy been talking ? and rick ross been talking ? ....

You and the 2 self-proclaimed goons/real ? who've been talking ? live in the same city

Why hop on a plane to fly to the other side of the country to confront the one who's harmless who's been talking ? ? ? hate charlamagne so gonna give Birdman a pass on that?

Ross called Birdman a ? and said that Birdman KNOWS how MMG gets down
    Trick Daddy said Birdman was out here trying to be a girlfriend

Charlamagne talks ? but hasn't said anything close to that level of disrespect...did those 2 get the respek speech?

Why in the ? do yall ? keep bringing Trick and Ross into this? Birdman a g, that ? will address the situation with them face to face just like he did with Charlamagne

besides you don't even know whether or not those men already discussed, met up or squashed that ? .

It's so weird to see how comfortable yall are gossiping about situations you don't know the ins and outs of. Even when I said that ? to Usmarin3, I said it intentionally to sound like a hoe ? because that's the same time of ? him and you all are cosigning with CthaGod's antics.

All I can do is go off what's in front of me...and basically Birdman showed out for the camera here. He said himself he could've approached dude somewhere else but instead he chose to do it with cameras running? because he was going for the theater of it..

As far as bringing up trick daddy and rick ross is concerned..people always say about charlamagne "he know who to play with" ... Looks like birdman on the same ? ..these people disrespected you flaglantry and publically but hypothetically you think birdman would want to squash it quietly? Doubt it

close thread
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

But the thing is BIRDMAN AINT DO ? he came with a bunch of ? tryin to intimidate someone and it didn't work. It ain't like they was beggin or cryin sayin oh we sorry so what birdman really do

No he voiced his opinion about his name being slandered . You can report the news without clowning. You know how they respected master p even though he has done shady biz too. Same thing applies. You cannot talk ? and think it's okay. Like I respect CTG by living by his words. Also there's always the flip side of the coin. Example. You can say anything about me in context. Like I did this or that and I can live with it. But when you talk slanderous it's a difference . you seem very reasonable so you could at least understand the otherside. If I was bird I opulent have even went cause it's a lose lose situation.

I understand what you saying but the thing is CGod said da same ? everyone else has said abt birdman
    Ross,Trick,P,Jay nun have tlkd abt birdman kindly even most of his artist dont but out of every body he calls out The Breakfast Club
    On top of that everything the B Club has said abt him has been fact
    He is shady doesn't pay anyone does his artist ? is a bad business man and does suspect ? ?
    HOW SWAY is it slander if it's based on fact HOW SWAY HOW
    The B Club ain't sayin nun worse than what anyone else has said
    That's like Deboo in Friday Craig said it best "He Only Try That Jacking ? On People He Know He Don't Try That ? On Them People Round The Block"
    Birdman know who he can fck with and who can't
    The B Club ain't thugs they ain't callin up the guns or got enough bread to put money on peoples heads they callin the cops
    Bird ain't tryin Ross or Trick not even Pusha like that cuz he know they got goons and can drop money to
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Also ? need to understand getting
    Shot, shot at, shooting back , getting locked up, sellin dope....nun of that makes u gangsta its abt how u handle yo situations and how u move that shows what u abt
    Lame ? got money and ball to
    Birdman ain't handling ? like he suppouse to and now they look at him as a joke that's his fault no one elses
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Charlamagne was saying what everyone on the IC and in the business says. Jay-z said something about him, Pusha said something about him, Trick and Ross has said something about him. All those dudes are his peers, Charlamagne aint. Charlamagne is a radio jockey, it's his job to ask the tough questions and spark controversy.

And Charlemagne is his peer . Your in the industry of music. You gassed off the ? cuh.

If Birdman was really a gangster he would of went to the Breakfast Club alone and pop off like that.

That's how the ? move. He brought those same 7 ? to the Angie Martinez interview
    You'd have a point if they were on the streets. At the end of the day they're doing their jobs in a (semi-) corporate environment. That even goes for Birdman. Street rules shouldn't apply in this situation. It's just entertainment at the end of the day. Why do n*ggas always act like they have to incorporate streetrules into it?

Like I said before. You rarely see these black entertainers go after non-blacks who "talk sh*t" about them. They know who to step to like that. Ross was an exception when he had his entourage put hands on Vlad, but other than that I can't name too many instances of black entertainers stepping to non-blacks in entertainment.

Put it like this. If Bill O'Reilly or Rush would say something worse than CtG said about Birdman, Birdman would just play it off. They only bring that bravado to black entertainers...

Brah there is a thin line between the industry and the streets. And why would bill Reilly or a tone in the industry be interviewing him? Stop using hypotheticals

Aite then but if C been talking ? and Trick Daddy been talking ? and rick ross been talking ? ....

You and the 2 self-proclaimed goons/real ? who've been talking ? live in the same city

Why hop on a plane to fly to the other side of the country to confront the one who's harmless who's been talking ? ? ? hate charlamagne so gonna give Birdman a pass on that?

Charlamagne talks ? but hasn't said anything close to that level of disrespect...did those 2 get the respek speech?

Why in the ? do yall ? keep bringing Trick and Ross into this? Birdman a g, that ? will address the situation with them face to face just like he did with Charlamagne

besides you don't even know whether or not those men already discussed, met up or squashed that ? .

It's so weird to see how comfortable yall are gossiping about situations you don't know the ins and outs of. Even when I said that ? to Usmarin3, I said it intentionally to sound like a hoe ? because that's the same time of ? him and you all are cosigning with CthaGod's antics.

All I can do is go off what's in front of me...and basically Birdman showed out for the camera here. He said himself he could've approached dude somewhere else but instead he chose to do it with cameras running? because he was going for the theater of it..

As far as bringing up trick daddy and rick ross is concerned..people always say about charlamagne "he know who to play with" ... Looks like birdman on the same ? ..these people disrespected you flaglantry and publically but hypothetically you think birdman would want to squash it quietly? Doubt it

honestly though, you have no idea what he did to those guys...he could have ran up on em the same exact way for all we know...not everything happens in front of a camera
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if Birdman would've ran up on Master P like that.... Hmmm
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

honestly though, you have no idea what he did to those guys...he could have ran up on em the same exact way for all we know...not everything happens in front of a camera

Exactly so why have THIS convo in front of a camera? He made himself look stupid..everybody in here defending birdman right now HAS to at least admit he lookin crazy out here..? came out looking like a caricature of himself. I dont know what Birdman's mission was but I don't think it was accomplished that day
    well we will know if it's accomplished if charlamagne and them keep disrespecking his name

• bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall doing WAAAAYYYY too much to try and rationalize this ? . Baby is quickly finding out that this aint the 80s and 90s. Don't nobody give a ? about yo name. Any attempt of anger or "showing yo gangsta" is only going to fuel the fire. If ppl think some ? is funny, they aint holding nothing back. Say a joke or move on. Yo gangsta dont mean ? in 2016.

this...can't believe you guys been arguing for how many pages about what next man is realer smh
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After watching the Angie interview and realizing that's Rich Gang 2 who was with him, I have no issue with what Baby did anymore

Those his new artists, it wasn't some intimidation ? , that was the only thing keeping me from saying he was completely justified

Good ? Stunna
  • TayGettem
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    After watching the Angie interview and realizing that's Rich Gang 2 who was with him, I have no issue with what Baby did anymore

Those his new artists, it wasn't some intimidation ? , that was the only thing keeping me from saying he was completely justified

Good ? Stunna

Lol who tf is rich gang??? Thugga, RHQ (maybe) and Jackie or wateva that singers name is honestly who tf is a rich gang also nun of them ? is actually signed rg is a birdman side project Thug ain't even signed to them lol nor is he with Gucci label he on 300 the same folks who the Migos use to be with smh
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shot, shot at, shooting back , getting locked up, sellin dope....nun of that makes u gangsta its abt how u handle yo situations and how u move that shows what u abt
    Birdman ain't handling ? like he suppouse to and now they look at him as a joke that's his fault no one elses

You one of those ? that say "Going to college, paying your bills and taking care of your kids...now that's gangsta"

Being a gangster is being a part of a criminal organization. That's it. Stop glorifying the word. Everything you described as not being gangster, actually is.
  • TayGettem
    Options

You one of those ? that say "Going to college, paying your bills and taking care of your kids...now that's gangsta"

Being a gangster is being a part of a criminal organization. That's it. Stop glorifying the word. Everything you described as not being gangster, actually is.

No I've actually been in the streets got locked up once been shot at and actually shot back
    I've also seen ? get shot and tell get locked up and tell
    U da one who dk what gangsta is
    An u right taken care of to business is gangsta
    Ain't nun wrong with being smart and raising yo kids
    Sometimes being gangsta is knowing when to use force and when to use words
    If every gangsta used force in every situation there'd be alot more of them locked up and war in the streets.
    Stop lookin to movies to tell u wat gangsta is kid
  • TayGettem
    Options
    P, Jay-Z and J.Prince knew when it was time to tlk and use force
    So did the mob and most other criminal organizations
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can tell what kinda caliber of dudes is on the IC just pff the fact that so many of yall are cosigning CthaGod

? tell you to stop speaking on his name disrespectfully, and you bring up two other men he has a problem with. That's ? ? but yall riding with it like it's some "ether" lol

Only squares and scary ? cosigning that ?

Bringing up other ? that you didnt ? to is even more real... because he feel like why you picking on me but let ? slide with ? thats more about that life than him..

Those ? wasn't even in the room so they are irrelevant to the convo.

? is the same as when the teacher catches you misbehaving in school, then when you about to get detention you ask, "Why you aint give Mike and Darrell detention? They were misbehaving too"

Birdman came to Charlamagne and the rest of the Bitchfast Club to address the issue he got with them, he wasn't speaking about other ? just the ones who was in the here and now.

Looked like something a female would do. Charlamagne like to talk ? all year round then when Bird come thru he act like he dont know what the ? the ? mad about lol

? supposedly a ? dealer from west bubblefuck South Carolina yet when he gets in a volatile situation its, "I'm just a radio guy, why you pickin on me?" lol If that aint some ? made ? . He was playing the victim

Look at you ? licking bird man. "But but why mention trick and Ross?" Get off your knees Stanley
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Joining a gang is gangsta

Depends is u doing it cuz u really bout that and believe in it or u doing it jst to look cool
    Do u fully understand what they represent or u jst doing it for the perks of being in it
    Are the people in it of the same mindset as u or are they just full of ?
  • TayGettem
    Options

No I've actually been in the streets got locked up once been shot at and actually shot back
    If every gangsta used force in every situation there'd be alot more of them locked up and war in the streets.

You don't get it homie, you're putting the word gangster on a pedestal.

Taking care of your kids is not gangster, it's responsibility.

Ob ur tlkin abt it in a literally sense ok i got u

I just look at ot different to me Its the same thing I'm a man to me being a msn man means standing by what I believe in.
    I believe in responsibility so whatever I do I do it to the fullest
    I'm in a set so I take responsibility for wateva comes with it
    I have a child I also take responsibility for wateva comes with it
    A person can be more than one thing
    Birdman wants to be gangsta but his not a criminal in the common sense
    He gets his money through legal means
    Gangstas get it by illegal means
    Although even gangstas can own business
    See u just got techincal which means now I have to explain it in a technical manner
    Which makes things hairy so let's not split hairs here which is exactly what u just did
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You don't get it homie, you're putting the word gangster on a pedestal.

Taking care of your kids is not gangster, it's responsibility.

Ob ur tlkin abt it in a literally sense ok i got u

I just look at ot different to me Its the same thing I'm a man to me being a msn man means standing by what I believe in.
    I believe in responsibility so whatever I do I do it to the fullest
    I'm in a set so I take responsibility for wateva comes with it
    I have a child I also take responsibility for wateva comes with it
    A person can be more than one thing
    Birdman wants to be gangsta but his not a criminal in the common sense
    He gets his money through legal means
    Gangstas get it by illegal means
    Although even gangstas can own business
    See u just got techincal which means now I have to explain it in a technical manner
    Which makes things hairy so let's not split hairs here which is exactly what u just did

Birdman certified from what I've heard and read. ? had bread before he got in the rap game
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many of you tough ass ? can fight tho?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

You think he wouldn't have said something about It if he did? As much ? as he talks he would've said something about it
This discussion has been closed.