to be deleted

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    jay-z? but i thought la reid did all the work

? that ? . yall ? went hard for 100 pages talking about Jay Z did this and that for Jeezy, Ross and Rihanna. Dont bring up LA Reid now.
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Kanye believes in his ? . When support and unity is within a musical family nothing but good things will happen. Kanye got more songs with each of his Good fam than Jay Z has with J Cole. Matter of fact Jay Z has more songs with Drake than J Cole. SMMFH
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    so i guess the purpose of this thread was to justify Jay Z riding of Kanye coattails. Jay Z cant survive with out Kanye now. First he was on Timbaland ? in 2008 talking about BP3. After timbo brushed Jay Z off he begging Kanye to Executive Produce BP3. this is the 2nd Blueprint album Kanye had to help Jay Z with. That tells me that the blueprint of Jay Z lies in Kanye West. Kanye production gave this ? a 2nd Breath in hip hop. How the ? a basic cookie cutter pop artist like Jay Z think he can match up with real talent like Kanye West. Kanye dont need a producer to help him with the theme of the album. he does it himself. Jay Z is just a rapper thats all. u ? give this clown too much credit with his weak catalog. only simpletons would even think Jay Z albums are "creative". Jay Z is your run of the mill basic rap ? who is rapping about the same stuff the New Boys, Soulja Boy, CSD, Lil B rapping about. Watered down ? with half assed wordplay. Jay Z fans are really the most pathetic, lonely, ignorant sons of ? known to man. U riding for a lame ass 46 year old ? who rap about selling drugs 4 decades ago. SMMFH.
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Jay Z didnt right one ? hook on BP3 and u ? still say he is the best in the game. LMAO @ that ? . Not one hook. my bad he did use the outro to biggie player hater to make that cheesy ass hook to thank you. but other than that dude wrote no hook on the album. Jay Z isnt a artist. he is just a rapper. and rappers a like action figures and wrestlers now. live nation makes the rapper jay z what he is not his own content. such a sad day in hip hop when a smedium motorcycle jacket wearing ? cant even have artistic control of his own career. and he calls himself a boss. GTFOH. EXECUTIVE PRODUCER:KANYE WEST time for jay z to step his pen game up. nicki minaj ate him alive on monster.
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Smh @ two twig ass ? beefing...both Wiz and Tyga need Creatine in their life.

LMAOOOOOOO realest ? said in the thread. LMAO wow
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Jay Z was nothing but a coke mule. Sold a little ? in his building thats it. His out of state ? was him driving the product because he looked like a square plus he had no priors. Klein and Dehaven spoke on this already. supposedly Jay Z got a kid from this fat ? in Cumberland
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That Nova dude who had that little spat with Cam over "I hate my Job" co wrote Kingdome Come. Some ? from canada also co wrote on KC and AG
    Jay Z stole his whisper flower and pretty much his post 2000 swagger from Young Chris
    Timbaland brother helped Jay Z TBA
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    jay your fav rapper?

no because he uses ghostwriters
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    New York just figured this ? out?
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    better than the blueprint series
  • tompetrez3
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ross was cool on the joint. I want to know why in the hell was Jay Z on the track. His verse was weak as ? . sounds like the same ? he was rapping on thank you. smh @ that ? camel snort on the track. Jay Z aint no ? monster. He is a punk. a monster doesnt send subliminals and hide his hands. a monster doesnt let ? call his wife a ? and then act like he aint heard it. a monster dont let other ? like 50 call him a punk and step all in his face and use money as a cop out. Jay Z to scared to answer beans back but he can ? and pillage little kids and women. gtfoh with that weak ass verse. we all know Jay Z is a awkward ? . and besides Nicki Minaj murdered him on the track.

am i supposed to fear some ? ass ? who let a ? invade his space like this? this is a monster? if a ? is this close in your face checkin you on some ? and havent been punched yet you are a straight ? like Jay Z

JAY-z-50-Cent.jpg
  • tompetrez3
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Reasnooooozzzzeable Doubt is the most boring, bland, overrated album. ? didnt give a ? about RD until 10 years ago when Jigga Warriors started calling it a classic because of illmatic. Truth is the album was overlooked on purpose. The production is so bland and weak. Jay Z cant ride the beats. The album broke no new ground for hip hop. matter of fact its a complete knockoff of only built for cuban linx.
  • tompetrez3
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Blueprint wasnt all that either. Too many half assed filler tracks like Takeover, Heart Of City, and Lyrical Excerize. Only bangers on the album was That ? Jigga and Hola Hovito. ? got slaughtered on his own album by Eminem. Blueprint aint no ? classic
  • tompetrez3
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Classic case of an argument being DQ'd by an avi.

Blueprint was an average album. The only reason why people call it a classic is because of 9/11 and the production on the album. If I wanted to hear a NY ? spit over soulful beats I can listen to Supreme Clientele. oh yeah that came out 1 year prior before BP. there goes Jay Z with that biting again
  • tompetrez3
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The production on Clientele was way different from the production on The Blueprint..

yeah. it was way better and the Ghostface brought creativity emotion and life onto the album unlike Jay Z did for BP. The beats made BP1 what it was
  • tompetrez3
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Federal Day Camp

direct tvs
    wifi internet access
    hot ticket merchandise on the commisary list
    padded mattress with egyptian cotton
    closed community college like campus where he free to roam
    ? from tiny up to 3 times week
    self serve resturant with catering from pizza hut
    frequent phone access

TI living better than me in prison
  • tompetrez3
    edited November 2010
    Options
    J Cole will never release a album under roc nation. this dude is gonna take his walking papers this year. after 2011 cole wont be doing business with that rat bastard shonn. Cole is dope but he dont have a career. these mixtapes and college shows are bush league ? that your favorite facebook rapper can do/set up from his computer. The fact is Jay Z has never took initiative to help Cole career like a CEO of a hip hop label is supposed to. if j cole has to prove himself he should do it for him and not some ? lazy ass wannabe record mogul. cole been on rocnation 2 years and his label has not done anything significant for him. This aint 1990s where a ? can sit back on his ass in the record business. the industry is about dead. it takes creativity and new approaches to market and ensure success of artists on your labels. most of all it take focus and resources to get ? poppin. Jay Z talk all that ? about blowing 30 million like hammer. he needs to blow it on his record label. hire some real business minded ? that can start working these artists instead of having them fend for themselves. ? that ? . you fend for yourself when your independent. when you signed to a label its a partnership. especially for a black owned hip hop label it should be a no brainer that its gonna take alot of labor of love for your artists and company. the big 4 chewed us up and spit us out. now we got these millionaire fake record execs who make ? jump through more hoops than the whites would. This is why i give Jay Z no credit for Rocafella or Def Jam. anything Jay Z has accomplished has a asterisk beside it. if its not Dame running the Roc it was LA Reid running Def Jam. Jay Z aint never done ? by himself dolo. Bleek, YGz, T. Marie, M. Fiona, Wale are FLOPS. J Cole has been on the shelf for 2 years with no release date planned. Jay Z aint no ? hustler
  • tompetrez3
    edited November 2010
    Options
    vibrant thing was dope and got crazy spins in 99. i never viewed it as a pop single. q tip is such a dope mc he can come proper on any mood and still remain hip hop with it. co sign to the poster who said its still bangs in the club. he is right. i actually heard this song last week at the club. go figure. co sign on breathe and stop too. ? even set off janet jackson pop song and kept it hip hop
  • tompetrez3
    edited November 2010
    Options
    how is Jay Z the GOAT when eminem has sold TWICE of his total sales in HALF the time?
  • tompetrez3
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Who????....

this rapper that sold 47 million compared to Jay Z anorexic 23 million.
  • tompetrez3
    edited November 2010
    Options
    when jay fans bring up sales you have a ? fit but when they can used to your advantage its okay right?

i post unbiased facts. Eminem has sold twice the amount of records Jay Z sold in half the number of albums.
  • tompetrez3
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Oh, the WHITE rapper, WHITE

Jay Z is supposed to be this GOAT. color shouldnt matter. White boys wear Jordans not Birds
  • tompetrez3
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Jay Z needs to do a compilation of some sort with his own roster. Its time to reinvent and define himself. ? that collabo with Kanye. Kanye been working with Jay Z on commerical music since 2009 i wanna hear something new and fresh from Jay Z instead of the typical Produced or Executive Produced by Kanye. He is basically becoming Kanye little brother. GOATS dont do this. GOATS make their own mark. He, Cole, J.E. could be making some beasty music that could rival Good Fridays but he doesnt believe in himself as an artist nor his label to do something like that.
  • tompetrez3
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i will get my copy of MBDTF at the end of december when it comes out on vinyl.