Birdman Tries To Check Charlamagne/ Birdman Drops Video For "Respek"

Options

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man everybody kept on telling me to watch this ? . I see what everybody was laughing at now. Birdman was acting like a big ass "baby".

Fake ass officer ricky and trill ass trick daddy ? on him. C the ? and the other two only told the truth about how he was ? over everybody and kissed little wayne in the mouth. He reminds me of puffy when he was in his feelings. But like 10 times worse.

It must be two sides!!!!!!!
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Must be sign of the times bc in my eyes Charlamgane didnt handle it like a "G." Not like a ? either, but basically he handled it like a troll. Perfect for internet. Not so much how 2 men would handle ? irl

Handling it like a G is standig your ground and bein ready for whatever comes, no ? talkin, no jokes, no chit chattin. Shouldn't be much more than 'ok, whats up?'. That's how he was for the first part, but then'Did you roll up on Ross....' :joy:

Now you're back into entertainment mode. Thats saying fighting words that you're comfortable to say bc its on air and bc you're "The radio guy". Thats akin to throwing rocks and hiding your hands . That's a ? that knows people are watching and Black Twitter is on standby. I don't knock it bc its his profession but it needs to be pointed out. "#clapback" iis a hashtag ? use. This niga just hit a #clapback lol Its hilarious, but its not 'G'

Man wtf are you talking about. Charlamagne specifically asked Birdman what the problem was. He gave Birdman a chance to air hiss grievances and Birdman kept mumbling at the mouth. That's when he sonned his ass and deservedly so.

Nah, what's understood don't need to be explained.

Charlamagne knows exactly why Bird was mad, so Bird felt like it was unnecessary to speak on a issue he felt he already addressed.

To real ? Charlamagne came out looking like a hoe, but I forgot, I'm on the IC

Nah man Baby acted like the dude who's about to scrap and all he does is yell but walks away still talking about man y'all lucky...

I think they might have been heading back in but CTG waived it off and said naw man we straight...

You're the nikka who don't say nothin when somebody bang on you then when he walk away you get talkative.
  • Logic Last
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    This Charlamagne must've been out sicc when Gucci was there

And master P

He respects P... he dont respect birdman... he calls him one of the worst rappers of all time..

U and i both know what baby can have done to him... but pleas will get copped.... it's all fun and games and jokes til ignorance takes over. Esp when one feels embarrassed or played

What can he have done to him? something ? ?

Just stop homie.... baby got bodies.... is known for putting money on folk head but u wanna play the internet joke game.

This
  • Logic Last
    edited April 2016
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »
    @Logic First ain't no one gon put respeck on yo name for ridin birdman's ? like you are

Nobody gonna respect you for being a groupie to a nikka that bleaches his skin. Show some respect for yourself.
  • Logic Last
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    The irony of this ? talking bout "respeck mah name" but he left with less respect on his name than ever

The irony of a nikka saying it's all about ratings then refusing to do another interview which would have astronomical ratings. ? skin bleaching nikka.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And master P

He respects P... he dont respect birdman... he calls him one of the worst rappers of all time..

U and i both know what baby can have done to him... but pleas will get copped.... it's all fun and games and jokes til ignorance takes over. Esp when one feels embarrassed or played

Just stop homie.... baby got bodies.... is known for putting money on folk head but u wanna play the internet joke game.

"baby got bodies"
    Lmfaooooooooooooooooo at this and lmaooo at you catching feelings over Beatrice.
  • Logic Last
    Options

And master P

"baby got bodies"
    Lmfaooooooooooooooooo at this and lmaooo at you catching feelings over Beatrice.

Stop being is a Charlemagne groupie. It's disgusting.
  • Logic Last
    Options
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    9asz5cf24k21.jpeg

Birdman better hit up Louisiana hot sauce and get a brand out there... lol this like the third meme ive seen like this...

I can hear it now. "Got dam these wings hella good but I needs to give it moe respeck! Mmmmmm"

Cac alert.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    w0vcrlma8rgi.jpeg
    aob0pl7r1guw.jpeg
    p90dhvw0jfn3.jpeg

Everybody know those Cs was for Cash Money and they threw that up wit all rags
This discussion has been closed.