What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Blog: Black men are the problem

1678911

Replies

  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    taeboo wrote: »
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I didnt read but in fairness. Most of you niggas REALLY aint shit. So Im sure its at least 35% truth in that wall of Niggress hate.

    That said most human beings in general arent worth a fuck so its not necessarily race centric. The only real problem is people dont realize the person they attract says a lot about them. Easier to blame others than look internally.

    If your Girlfriends are all attractive but stupid it says you're shallow.

    If your boyfriends keep beating you it says you need to learn to STFU or keep your hands to yourself.

    They things you go through in your relationships say a lot about YOU more than they say about the other person. And until everybody white, black or otherwise can admit that they will continue on that same bitter road. Not to say that everything is YOUR fault. But your reaction to everything because your responsibility.

    I think the fact that a good number of people still don't really socialize outside their direct race/ethnic group for the most part still contributes to many of the "grass is greener on the other side" or "I bet *whatever race i'm not of men/women don't do this" thought processes by people. I say it often that one of the main reason that black men seem to go so hard on black women and not women of any other race/ethnicity is because the majority still only deal with black woman so when they complain about women as a whole, because 98.9% of their experience with women are with black women that's who they're directing it at. If they had more experiences with different women they'd see the complaints are pretty much the same across the board.

    But there are real differences between black and non-black women. To mention just one, non-black women won't turn down a brother anywhere near as much for not sounding stereotypically black. Don't try to act like there aren't some cultural differences between blacks and whites.



    You can say the same about black men!

    That is news to me.


    Some black men won't take a chance on a different type of black chick. And don't let her speak proper! An associate of mine said she used to speak proper but switched up her speech so she could date black men. I have that problem sometimes with black men. They judge me the wrong way until they get to know me and see I'm "down". Lol



    I would not say it doesn't happen, but black women are much more unforgiving for this. At least black men don't dismiss you right off the bat for that. I am not so lucky. (How much this is an issue may vary in different parts of the country.)
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I didnt read but in fairness. Most of you niggas REALLY aint shit. So Im sure its at least 35% truth in that wall of Niggress hate.

    That said most human beings in general arent worth a fuck so its not necessarily race centric. The only real problem is people dont realize the person they attract says a lot about them. Easier to blame others than look internally.

    If your Girlfriends are all attractive but stupid it says you're shallow.

    If your boyfriends keep beating you it says you need to learn to STFU or keep your hands to yourself.

    They things you go through in your relationships say a lot about YOU more than they say about the other person. And until everybody white, black or otherwise can admit that they will continue on that same bitter road. Not to say that everything is YOUR fault. But your reaction to everything because your responsibility.

    I think the fact that a good number of people still don't really socialize outside their direct race/ethnic group for the most part still contributes to many of the "grass is greener on the other side" or "I bet *whatever race i'm not of men/women don't do this" thought processes by people. I say it often that one of the main reason that black men seem to go so hard on black women and not women of any other race/ethnicity is because the majority still only deal with black woman so when they complain about women as a whole, because 98.9% of their experience with women are with black women that's who they're directing it at. If they had more experiences with different women they'd see the complaints are pretty much the same across the board.

    But there are real differences between black and non-black women. To mention just one, non-black women won't turn down a brother anywhere near as much for not sounding stereotypically black. Don't try to act like there aren't some cultural differences between blacks and whites.



    You can say the same about black men!

    false.....guys will talk to anyone thats fine...



    And men don't do the same thing??? And I often see a dude that will pass up a classy black woman for a ghetto hoodrat Shaniqua. Happens all the time bro! Both black women and men have issues and we need to work on it!

    thats because classy chicks tend to be high maintenance,. we are saving ourselves a headache.

    what are chicks passing up the same type of dude for?



    So you rather be with someone that's ratchet? Not all classy women are high maintenance. Define high maintenance please?

    I agree that chicks is passing up classy black men for the Tyrones (thugs).


    And combined with the bolded, the whole situation just makes my blood boil. No other race do you find accomplished men getting turned down for speaking proper and in favor of thugs anywhere near as much.

    Wrong. Women being infatuated with the guy who considered thed boy is not exclusive to black women. Some white women are dating black men for the taboo factor....[

    How does this refute what he said at all...

    Because he said No other race does this as much. There are many sites urging white men to go look for a foreign wife because white women here don't know a good man when she sees one.
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    du
    Was basically gon type this. Lol @ "black women shit on him", like that nigga has no part in choosing the type of women he fucks with.
    1of1 wrote: »
    ....
    I have a buddy who has women problems. He's about 5'5 (swears he's 5'9) a nice guy type of dude. He gets SHITTED on by black women. This is a nigga who owns a very successful business. All these chicks seem to do is pick him apart. I asked him, "why don't you date mexicans, whites, asians etc. This nigga refuses to even date outside the race. I'm not saying this will solve his woman prollems, but at least expand your dating pool. If you're a "regular cat" and getting shitted on by your own....move around.

    Americans have to stop being so simplistic...acting like RACE is the only factor. There could be several other qualities or background similarities that he can identify in the women who are giving him a hard time.

    Expanding your dating pool doesn't have to include different races, it could include different places, people with different interests that you may not have considered before, evaluating some of the rigid guidelines of your own that may be illogical or not as important as you originally thought, etc.

    So basically you're telling me that my boy is "choosing " bad women. How convenient... I really can't dispute that he chooses bad women, however, all of these bad women are black. I hope he moves around...maybe he'll see something different. He's a really good dude and deserves better.
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    jono wrote: »
    Man people are wasting their time a lot of these guys are allowing their personal experiences to cloud objectivity. Anyone who truly wants to discuss the story of discrimination between men and women have to accept that both are discriminated against and then discuss why that exists.



    I see a lot of people speaking in generalities and these generalities are based off personal experience and nothing else. All these cats trying to psycho-analyze black women using nothing more than some hoodrat up the block is already off the track. Hoodboogers engage in activities the normal person wouldn't, they are hardly the standard bearers for what a black man or woman really is.


    Its shameful to see grown men (who are supposedly intelligent & conscious) partaking in the same behavior that the woman who wrote the blog participates in. If she was so terribly wrong for shitting on men, how right are you to diss women? Stop it 5.


    Ya'll don't hear me though, I'm a go back to skimming this shit.

    It doesn't matter if the average black woman is not a hoodrat. They exist (and not in insignificant numbers), and they distort the dating scene. And don't pretend that some of these problems don't apply to other black women.

    Anyway, nobody is saying anything approaching the level of hate expressed in the OP. In fact the discussion lately isn't what I expected. I make this thread to prove to these oblivious dudes that BW are increasingly turning against us. It may not be as obvious in the hood, but its happening.
    THIRDSUPREME
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taeboo wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    taeboo wrote: »
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I didnt read but in fairness. Most of you niggas REALLY aint shit. So Im sure its at least 35% truth in that wall of Niggress hate.

    That said most human beings in general arent worth a fuck so its not necessarily race centric. The only real problem is people dont realize the person they attract says a lot about them. Easier to blame others than look internally.

    If your Girlfriends are all attractive but stupid it says you're shallow.

    If your boyfriends keep beating you it says you need to learn to STFU or keep your hands to yourself.

    They things you go through in your relationships say a lot about YOU more than they say about the other person. And until everybody white, black or otherwise can admit that they will continue on that same bitter road. Not to say that everything is YOUR fault. But your reaction to everything because your responsibility.

    I think the fact that a good number of people still don't really socialize outside their direct race/ethnic group for the most part still contributes to many of the "grass is greener on the other side" or "I bet *whatever race i'm not of men/women don't do this" thought processes by people. I say it often that one of the main reason that black men seem to go so hard on black women and not women of any other race/ethnicity is because the majority still only deal with black woman so when they complain about women as a whole, because 98.9% of their experience with women are with black women that's who they're directing it at. If they had more experiences with different women they'd see the complaints are pretty much the same across the board.

    But there are real differences between black and non-black women. To mention just one, non-black women won't turn down a brother anywhere near as much for not sounding stereotypically black. Don't try to act like there aren't some cultural differences between blacks and whites.



    You can say the same about black men!

    That is news to me.


    Some black men won't take a chance on a different type of black chick. And don't let her speak proper! An associate of mine said she used to speak proper but switched up her speech so she could date black men. I have that problem sometimes with black men. They judge me the wrong way until they get to know me and see I'm "down". Lol



    I would not say it doesn't happen, but black women are much more unforgiving for this. At least black men don't dismiss you right off the bat for that. I am not so lucky. (How much this is an issue may vary in different parts of the country.)
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I didnt read but in fairness. Most of you niggas REALLY aint shit. So Im sure its at least 35% truth in that wall of Niggress hate.

    That said most human beings in general arent worth a fuck so its not necessarily race centric. The only real problem is people dont realize the person they attract says a lot about them. Easier to blame others than look internally.

    If your Girlfriends are all attractive but stupid it says you're shallow.

    If your boyfriends keep beating you it says you need to learn to STFU or keep your hands to yourself.

    They things you go through in your relationships say a lot about YOU more than they say about the other person. And until everybody white, black or otherwise can admit that they will continue on that same bitter road. Not to say that everything is YOUR fault. But your reaction to everything because your responsibility.

    I think the fact that a good number of people still don't really socialize outside their direct race/ethnic group for the most part still contributes to many of the "grass is greener on the other side" or "I bet *whatever race i'm not of men/women don't do this" thought processes by people. I say it often that one of the main reason that black men seem to go so hard on black women and not women of any other race/ethnicity is because the majority still only deal with black woman so when they complain about women as a whole, because 98.9% of their experience with women are with black women that's who they're directing it at. If they had more experiences with different women they'd see the complaints are pretty much the same across the board.

    But there are real differences between black and non-black women. To mention just one, non-black women won't turn down a brother anywhere near as much for not sounding stereotypically black. Don't try to act like there aren't some cultural differences between blacks and whites.



    You can say the same about black men!

    false.....guys will talk to anyone thats fine...



    And men don't do the same thing??? And I often see a dude that will pass up a classy black woman for a ghetto hoodrat Shaniqua. Happens all the time bro! Both black women and men have issues and we need to work on it!

    thats because classy chicks tend to be high maintenance,. we are saving ourselves a headache.

    what are chicks passing up the same type of dude for?



    So you rather be with someone that's ratchet? Not all classy women are high maintenance. Define high maintenance please?

    I agree that chicks is passing up classy black men for the Tyrones (thugs).


    And combined with the bolded, the whole situation just makes my blood boil. No other race do you find accomplished men getting turned down for speaking proper and in favor of thugs anywhere near as much.

    Wrong. Women being infatuated with the guy who considered the bad boy is not exclusive to black women. Some white women are dating black men for the taboo factor....

    How does this refute what he said at all...

    Because he said No other race does this...

    That's not what I said. Reread it.

  • politicalthug202politicalthug202 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    it is black womans fault, in nature evolution says that woman are suppose to pick the best mates
    to provide the best enviroment for their children through out history weaker strands of males
    have died out because they could not provide for their offspring. but at some point in the 60's black woman
    started producing with weak males that couldnt provide, if there are weak dudes around you go to walmart
    get 9.00 birth control,and dont have any kids, then only the strong males , who can strive in society
    will reproduce and they will have kids who can strive, but it starts with woman setting the criteria for procreation.

    other races have figured this out
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taeboo wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    taeboo wrote: »
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I didnt read but in fairness. Most of you niggas REALLY aint shit. So Im sure its at least 35% truth in that wall of Niggress hate.

    That said most human beings in general arent worth a fuck so its not necessarily race centric. The only real problem is people dont realize the person they attract says a lot about them. Easier to blame others than look internally.

    If your Girlfriends are all attractive but stupid it says you're shallow.

    If your boyfriends keep beating you it says you need to learn to STFU or keep your hands to yourself.

    They things you go through in your relationships say a lot about YOU more than they say about the other person. And until everybody white, black or otherwise can admit that they will continue on that same bitter road. Not to say that everything is YOUR fault. But your reaction to everything because your responsibility.

    I think the fact that a good number of people still don't really socialize outside their direct race/ethnic group for the most part still contributes to many of the "grass is greener on the other side" or "I bet *whatever race i'm not of men/women don't do this" thought processes by people. I say it often that one of the main reason that black men seem to go so hard on black women and not women of any other race/ethnicity is because the majority still only deal with black woman so when they complain about women as a whole, because 98.9% of their experience with women are with black women that's who they're directing it at. If they had more experiences with different women they'd see the complaints are pretty much the same across the board.

    But there are real differences between black and non-black women. To mention just one, non-black women won't turn down a brother anywhere near as much for not sounding stereotypically black. Don't try to act like there aren't some cultural differences between blacks and whites.



    You can say the same about black men!

    That is news to me.


    Some black men won't take a chance on a different type of black chick. And don't let her speak proper! An associate of mine said she used to speak proper but switched up her speech so she could date black men. I have that problem sometimes with black men. They judge me the wrong way until they get to know me and see I'm "down". Lol



    I would not say it doesn't happen, but black women are much more unforgiving for this. At least black men don't dismiss you right off the bat for that. I am not so lucky. (How much this is an issue may vary in different parts of the country.)
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I didnt read but in fairness. Most of you niggas REALLY aint shit. So Im sure its at least 35% truth in that wall of Niggress hate.

    That said most human beings in general arent worth a fuck so its not necessarily race centric. The only real problem is people dont realize the person they attract says a lot about them. Easier to blame others than look internally.

    If your Girlfriends are all attractive but stupid it says you're shallow.

    If your boyfriends keep beating you it says you need to learn to STFU or keep your hands to yourself.

    They things you go through in your relationships say a lot about YOU more than they say about the other person. And until everybody white, black or otherwise can admit that they will continue on that same bitter road. Not to say that everything is YOUR fault. But your reaction to everything because your responsibility.

    I think the fact that a good number of people still don't really socialize outside their direct race/ethnic group for the most part still contributes to many of the "grass is greener on the other side" or "I bet *whatever race i'm not of men/women don't do this" thought processes by people. I say it often that one of the main reason that black men seem to go so hard on black women and not women of any other race/ethnicity is because the majority still only deal with black woman so when they complain about women as a whole, because 98.9% of their experience with women are with black women that's who they're directing it at. If they had more experiences with different women they'd see the complaints are pretty much the same across the board.

    But there are real differences between black and non-black women. To mention just one, non-black women won't turn down a brother anywhere near as much for not sounding stereotypically black. Don't try to act like there aren't some cultural differences between blacks and whites.



    You can say the same about black men!

    false.....guys will talk to anyone thats fine...



    And men don't do the same thing??? And I often see a dude that will pass up a classy black woman for a ghetto hoodrat Shaniqua. Happens all the time bro! Both black women and men have issues and we need to work on it!

    thats because classy chicks tend to be high maintenance,. we are saving ourselves a headache.

    what are chicks passing up the same type of dude for?



    So you rather be with someone that's ratchet? Not all classy women are high maintenance. Define high maintenance please?

    I agree that chicks is passing up classy black men for the Tyrones (thugs).


    And combined with the bolded, the whole situation just makes my blood boil. No other race do you find accomplished men getting turned down for speaking proper and in favor of thugs anywhere near as much.

    Wrong. Women being infatuated with the guy who considered the bad boy is not exclusive to black women. Some white women are dating black men for the taboo factor....

    How does this refute what he said at all...

    Because he said No other race does this...

    That's not what I said. Reread it.

    I edited what wrote.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Man people are wasting their time a lot of these guys are allowing their personal experiences to cloud objectivity. Anyone who truly wants to discuss the story of discrimination between men and women have to accept that both are discriminated against and then discuss why that exists.



    I see a lot of people speaking in generalities and these generalities are based off personal experience and nothing else. All these cats trying to psycho-analyze black women using nothing more than some hoodrat up the block is already off the track. Hoodboogers engage in activities the normal person wouldn't, they are hardly the standard bearers for what a black man or woman really is.


    Its shameful to see grown men (who are supposedly intelligent & conscious) partaking in the same behavior that the woman who wrote the blog participates in. If she was so terribly wrong for shitting on men, how right are you to diss women? Stop it 5.


    Ya'll don't hear me though, I'm a go back to skimming this shit.

    It doesn't matter if the average black woman is not a hoodrat. They exist (and not in insignificant numbers), and they distort the dating scene. And don't pretend that some of these problems don't apply to other black women.

    Anyway, nobody is saying anything approaching the level of hate expressed in the OP. In fact the discussion lately isn't what I expected. I make this thread to prove to that these oblivious dudes that BW are increasingly turning against us. It may not be as obvious in the hood, but its happening.

    Stop being ridiculous black women aren't "turning against us". Women like the broad in the blog are a vocal minority. If you have some proof of otherwise then drop the citation.


    Garbage ass niggas distort the dating scene too, why aren't we discussing that? There's plenty well understood and valid bitterness on both sides.


    Were are ya'll niggas when cats like this TJ Sotomayor nigga are dissing black women? This topic has at least double the activity of that topic and that dude has multiple videos dissing the sisters...is it fair to say he represents you? He doesn't represent ME in the least, so why is this bloggin' bitch a representative of black women everywhere?
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

    For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

    For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

    All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    desertrain10GeminiRose
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    du
    Was basically gon type this. Lol @ "black women shit on him", like that nigga has no part in choosing the type of women he fucks with.
    1of1 wrote: »
    ....
    I have a buddy who has women problems. He's about 5'5 (swears he's 5'9) a nice guy type of dude. He gets SHITTED on by black women. This is a nigga who owns a very successful business. All these chicks seem to do is pick him apart. I asked him, "why don't you date mexicans, whites, asians etc. This nigga refuses to even date outside the race. I'm not saying this will solve his woman prollems, but at least expand your dating pool. If you're a "regular cat" and getting shitted on by your own....move around.

    Americans have to stop being so simplistic...acting like RACE is the only factor. There could be several other qualities or background similarities that he can identify in the women who are giving him a hard time.

    Expanding your dating pool doesn't have to include different races, it could include different places, people with different interests that you may not have considered before, evaluating some of the rigid guidelines of your own that may be illogical or not as important as you originally thought, etc.

    So basically you're telling me that my boy is "choosing " bad women. How convenient... I really can't dispute that he chooses bad women, however, all of these bad women are black. I hope he moves around...maybe he'll see something different. He's a really good dude and deserves better.
    How is your warped way of thinking ANY different than when black chicks claim all niggas ain't shit cuz she keeps choosing the same type of man? You admitted your homie chooses bad women. That's his fault, he'd choose bad women of any race. The way you're trying so hard to blame bw for your friend's lousy taste in women makes me doubt that u even black.
    jonoGeminiRose
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Man people are wasting their time a lot of these guys are allowing their personal experiences to cloud objectivity. Anyone who truly wants to discuss the story of discrimination between men and women have to accept that both are discriminated against and then discuss why that exists.



    I see a lot of people speaking in generalities and these generalities are based off personal experience and nothing else. All these cats trying to psycho-analyze black women using nothing more than some hoodrat up the block is already off the track. Hoodboogers engage in activities the normal person wouldn't, they are hardly the standard bearers for what a black man or woman really is.


    Its shameful to see grown men (who are supposedly intelligent & conscious) partaking in the same behavior that the woman who wrote the blog participates in. If she was so terribly wrong for shitting on men, how right are you to diss women? Stop it 5.


    Ya'll don't hear me though, I'm a go back to skimming this shit.

    It doesn't matter if the average black woman is not a hoodrat. They exist (and not in insignificant numbers), and they distort the dating scene. And don't pretend that some of these problems don't apply to other black women.

    Anyway, nobody is saying anything approaching the level of hate expressed in the OP. In fact the discussion lately isn't what I expected. I make this thread to prove to that these oblivious dudes that BW are increasingly turning against us. It may not be as obvious in the hood, but its happening.

    Stop being ridiculous black women aren't "turning against us". Women like the broad in the blog are a vocal minority. If you have some proof of otherwise then drop the citation.


    Garbage ass niggas distort the dating scene too, why aren't we discussing that? There's plenty well understood and valid bitterness on both sides.


    Were are ya'll niggas when cats like this TJ Sotomayor nigga are dissing black women? This topic has at least double the activity of that topic and that dude has multiple videos dissing the sisters...is it fair to say he represents you? He doesn't represent ME in the least, so why is this bloggin' bitch a representative of black women everywhere?

    Saying they are turning against us doesn't mean they're a majority.

    Yes, dudes do that too. But women are a more serious problem because they are the ones who make the decisions about who to be with.

    I've said it more than one that I think Tommy is disrespectful. E.g. : http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/5641180/#Comment_5641180
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    du
    Was basically gon type this. Lol @ "black women shit on him", like that nigga has no part in choosing the type of women he fucks with.
    1of1 wrote: »
    ....
    I have a buddy who has women problems. He's about 5'5 (swears he's 5'9) a nice guy type of dude. He gets SHITTED on by black women. This is a nigga who owns a very successful business. All these chicks seem to do is pick him apart. I asked him, "why don't you date mexicans, whites, asians etc. This nigga refuses to even date outside the race. I'm not saying this will solve his woman prollems, but at least expand your dating pool. If you're a "regular cat" and getting shitted on by your own....move around.

    Americans have to stop being so simplistic...acting like RACE is the only factor. There could be several other qualities or background similarities that he can identify in the women who are giving him a hard time.

    Expanding your dating pool doesn't have to include different races, it could include different places, people with different interests that you may not have considered before, evaluating some of the rigid guidelines of your own that may be illogical or not as important as you originally thought, etc.

    So basically you're telling me that my boy is "choosing " bad women. How convenient... I really can't dispute that he chooses bad women, however, all of these bad women are black. I hope he moves around...maybe he'll see something different. He's a really good dude and deserves better.
    How is your warped way of thinking ANY different than when black chicks claim all niggas ain't shit cuz she keeps choosing the same type of man? You admitted your homie chooses bad women. That's his fault, he'd choose bad women of any race. The way you're trying so hard to blame bw for your friend's lousy taste in women makes me doubt that u even black.
    First of all... I got my real pic up. Second of all... I could give a fuck less what you "think" nigga. Third of all... most niggas aint shit ... so they would be right. I admitted my friend chooses bad women, but they have ALL been black! To me, it makes sense to try something different.
    My wife is black, my child is black, but some dudes (nice guys) don't fare well with the MAJORITY of black women. You say he chooses bad women in general but how would the nigga know unless he tried something else. Yall act like its a sin to date outside your race.

    Jabu_Rule
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Man people are wasting their time a lot of these guys are allowing their personal experiences to cloud objectivity. Anyone who truly wants to discuss the story of discrimination between men and women have to accept that both are discriminated against and then discuss why that exists.



    I see a lot of people speaking in generalities and these generalities are based off personal experience and nothing else. All these cats trying to psycho-analyze black women using nothing more than some hoodrat up the block is already off the track. Hoodboogers engage in activities the normal person wouldn't, they are hardly the standard bearers for what a black man or woman really is.


    Its shameful to see grown men (who are supposedly intelligent & conscious) partaking in the same behavior that the woman who wrote the blog participates in. If she was so terribly wrong for shitting on men, how right are you to diss women? Stop it 5.


    Ya'll don't hear me though, I'm a go back to skimming this shit.

    It doesn't matter if the average black woman is not a hoodrat. They exist (and not in insignificant numbers), and they distort the dating scene. And don't pretend that some of these problems don't apply to other black women.

    Anyway, nobody is saying anything approaching the level of hate expressed in the OP. In fact the discussion lately isn't what I expected. I make this thread to prove to that these oblivious dudes that BW are increasingly turning against us. It may not be as obvious in the hood, but its happening.

    Stop being ridiculous black women aren't "turning against us". Women like the broad in the blog are a vocal minority. If you have some proof of otherwise then drop the citation.


    Garbage ass niggas distort the dating scene too, why aren't we discussing that? There's plenty well understood and valid bitterness on both sides.


    Were are ya'll niggas when cats like this TJ Sotomayor nigga are dissing black women? This topic has at least double the activity of that topic and that dude has multiple videos dissing the sisters...is it fair to say he represents you? He doesn't represent ME in the least, so why is this bloggin' bitch a representative of black women everywhere?

    Saying they are turning against us doesn't mean they're a majority.

    Yes, dudes do that too. But women are a more serious problem because they are the ones who make the decisions about who to be with.

    I've said it more than one that I think Tommy is disrespectful. E.g. : http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/5641180/#Comment_5641180

    Men don't decide who they are with?
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

    For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

    For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

    All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Man people are wasting their time a lot of these guys are allowing their personal experiences to cloud objectivity. Anyone who truly wants to discuss the story of discrimination between men and women have to accept that both are discriminated against and then discuss why that exists.



    I see a lot of people speaking in generalities and these generalities are based off personal experience and nothing else. All these cats trying to psycho-analyze black women using nothing more than some hoodrat up the block is already off the track. Hoodboogers engage in activities the normal person wouldn't, they are hardly the standard bearers for what a black man or woman really is.


    Its shameful to see grown men (who are supposedly intelligent & conscious) partaking in the same behavior that the woman who wrote the blog participates in. If she was so terribly wrong for shitting on men, how right are you to diss women? Stop it 5.


    Ya'll don't hear me though, I'm a go back to skimming this shit.

    It doesn't matter if the average black woman is not a hoodrat. They exist (and not in insignificant numbers), and they distort the dating scene. And don't pretend that some of these problems don't apply to other black women.

    Anyway, nobody is saying anything approaching the level of hate expressed in the OP. In fact the discussion lately isn't what I expected. I make this thread to prove to that these oblivious dudes that BW are increasingly turning against us. It may not be as obvious in the hood, but its happening.

    Stop being ridiculous black women aren't "turning against us". Women like the broad in the blog are a vocal minority. If you have some proof of otherwise then drop the citation.


    Garbage ass niggas distort the dating scene too, why aren't we discussing that? There's plenty well understood and valid bitterness on both sides.


    Were are ya'll niggas when cats like this TJ Sotomayor nigga are dissing black women? This topic has at least double the activity of that topic and that dude has multiple videos dissing the sisters...is it fair to say he represents you? He doesn't represent ME in the least, so why is this bloggin' bitch a representative of black women everywhere?

    Saying they are turning against us doesn't mean they're a majority.

    Yes, dudes do that too. But women are a more serious problem because they are the ones who make the decisions about who to be with.

    I've said it more than one that I think Tommy is disrespectful. E.g. : http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/5641180/#Comment_5641180

    Men don't decide who they are with?

    I was hoping you wouldn't respond this way. You know what I mean.
    xxCivicxx
  • desertrain10desertrain10 Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »


    lol gtfo with your he-man, anti-feminism, anti-reality rhetoric .... the ol' all blk women date thugs schtick is tired

    i will admit yes women have made tremendous strides but there's still more to be done. we still live in a male dominated soceity ... men make the rules. men aren't told what and what they can and cannot do with their OWN bodies...men saturate politics, literature, academia, the tops of businesses, etc.... positive characteristics are associated with being masculine, and negative characteristics are associated with being feminine... men are expected to participate in the public sphere, while women are encouraged to confine themselves to the private sphere, etc and didnt the president just sign the Lilly Ledbetter Act to ensure that women received the same pay as men? the average man is still paid more than the average women. None of the stats you posted so far contradict anything ive said.


    now factor in racism... black women are double minorities. we really dont get to enjoy the "luxuries" feminism afforded whites women

    take for example, a black woman with a B.A. on average make less than a white male with only a high school diploma.

    yes women have made tremendous strides but there's still more to be done

    all this is to no fault of the blk man and blk men have it rough as well.... my point again is that blk men like yourself continue to articulate a vision of racial uplift that prioritizes the needs of males, demonizes blk women and valorizes conventional notions of gender roles without giving much thought of the plight of a blk woman. I see it everyday in real life and on the IC. this is counterproductive to the progression of us a people considering racism and sexism go hand and hand

    there are blk women that bash bm... but let's not act like blk are saints either

    I really don't feel the need to pick apart your entire post because my previous posts already do that. What I will do is educate you about the bold part.


    Currently over 60% of college grads are women, and that number is rising. In almost all major cities today, college educated women make, on average 8-17% more money than men their same age. THE AVERAGE MAN IS NOT PAID MORE THAN THE AVERAGE WOMAN ANYMORE. Any time a man is paid more than a woman who holds an equivalent position, the difference can be more than accounted for by maternity leave/sick days and the fact that on average, many women still work less hours in a week AT THE SAME JOB than many men. The '09 recession hit male-dominated fields WAY harder than female-dominated fields. Many many MANY more men lost jobs than women. This is what I mean when I say don't respond to me unless you truly know what you're talking about. Keep taking everyone else's word over the word of the men of your own race and we'll see where black people are in 100 years, if we even still exist.

    You have to understand that this is how the feminist movement works. Women are already very far ahead in general these days(hence why almost all commercials/shows/movies/popular novels/music/LAWS cater directly to women today) but the feminist strategy is to keep complaining so that no one notices how well females are doing in relation to males. We live in a zero sum society. For someone to win, someone else has to lose. The losers today are mostly men, but especially black men. You don't have to accept these facts, I truly do not care whether you do or you do not, but the fact that you can't even acknowledge them speaks volumes about your intelligence imo. You're complaining about social pressure that is being applied to women. I'm speaking about actual physical negative consequences of man bashing/feminism on men. I want my people to succeed in every way possible. For that to happen problems have to be analyzed thoroughly so that solutions can be created and applied. Feminist thinking is a sickness that not just killing the black community, it's killing any community that it touches. There is and has been since Reconstruction a systematic plan put in place where the goal is to eliminate black men from this nation

    I also find it odd how I never see the guys who tell me that they refuse to call women 'bitches' actually with any women. I also rarely see seld-proclaimed feminist men with any women. Think about that.


    And once again, until you have something of value to contribute to the discussion, please don't respond to me.This is getting boring.

    lol

    again none of the stats youve posted so far has contradicted anything ive said

    And i see no citations to back up your claims

    Ur struggling to win an argument, while im trying to have an open and honest dialogue so yea lets agree to disgree

  • desertrain10desertrain10 Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Man people are wasting their time a lot of these guys are allowing their personal experiences to cloud objectivity. Anyone who truly wants to discuss the story of discrimination between men and women have to accept that both are discriminated against and then discuss why that exists.



    I see a lot of people speaking in generalities and these generalities are based off personal experience and nothing else. All these cats trying to psycho-analyze black women using nothing more than some hoodrat up the block is already off the track. Hoodboogers engage in activities the normal person wouldn't, they are hardly the standard bearers for what a black man or woman really is.


    Its shameful to see grown men (who are supposedly intelligent & conscious) partaking in the same behavior that the woman who wrote the blog participates in. If she was so terribly wrong for shitting on men, how right are you to diss women? Stop it 5.


    Ya'll don't hear me though, I'm a go back to skimming this shit.


    GOAT
    GeminiRose
  • GeminiRoseGeminiRose Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I didnt read but in fairness. Most of you niggas REALLY aint shit. So Im sure its at least 35% truth in that wall of Niggress hate.

    That said most human beings in general arent worth a fuck so its not necessarily race centric. The only real problem is people dont realize the person they attract says a lot about them. Easier to blame others than look internally.

    If your Girlfriends are all attractive but stupid it says you're shallow.

    If your boyfriends keep beating you it says you need to learn to STFU or keep your hands to yourself.

    They things you go through in your relationships say a lot about YOU more than they say about the other person. And until everybody white, black or otherwise can admit that they will continue on that same bitter road. Not to say that everything is YOUR fault. But your reaction to everything because your responsibility.

    I think the fact that a good number of people still don't really socialize outside their direct race/ethnic group for the most part still contributes to many of the "grass is greener on the other side" or "I bet *whatever race i'm not of men/women don't do this" thought processes by people. I say it often that one of the main reason that black men seem to go so hard on black women and not women of any other race/ethnicity is because the majority still only deal with black woman so when they complain about women as a whole, because 98.9% of their experience with women are with black women that's who they're directing it at. If they had more experiences with different women they'd see the complaints are pretty much the same across the board.

    But there are real differences between black and non-black women. To mention just one, non-black women won't turn down a brother anywhere near as much for not sounding stereotypically black. Don't try to act like there aren't some cultural differences between blacks and whites.



    You can say the same about black men!

    false.....guys will talk to anyone thats fine...



    And men don't do the same thing??? And I often see a dude that will pass up a classy black woman for a ghetto hoodrat Shaniqua. Happens all the time bro! Both black women and men have issues and we need to work on it!

    Probably cause Shaniqua a freak, and she busting it open.




    And Stacey can't be one too? See that's the problem. Men think these hoodrats are putting it down in the bedroom, not all are!

    but most of those ratchet chicks...dont act all stuck up like they cant put they mouth on a penis.

    one thing i learned is that alot of high maintenance chicks dont feel like they have to fukk good..they feel like you should be honored they are letting you hit it an they dont have to do extra work. why you think so many pretty chicks are getting cheated on with ugly chicks or walmart workers



    Let's be honest....some men cheat just to cheat so it don't matter. What high maintenance chicks you come across? I come across a lot of hood chicks that suck. I used to think like you but oh how my eyes were opened especiall one day........lol not gonna say.

  • jayvon32jayvon32 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only issues I have about these sociological thought questions, is that they start off from a very skewed and myopic point of view. Most of the time its not a question that leads to more self awareness, but a game to place fault and blame on one group like it doesn't take two to tangle. There are some many variables in determining complex issues of this nature, so when I read blogs on someone placing the blame and issues of their "gender" onto another gender (and race in this case) to me it more speak of that person environment the individuals associate themselves with. Not one time in that article did she take a step back and ask the questions, "What am I doing to attract these same guys? Where did I get these viewpoints from? Who am I comparing these guys to? If this is a black cultural issues and since statistically most black single woman are raising men these days, what is causing them to go in disarray? Not saying these are the right questions to ask, but at least attempt to analysis you upbringings to see if there was some proper tutelage missing and if indeed your mind has been corrupted with destructive behaviors
    10808999_798409913550274_55907950_a.jpg
    tumblr_n569mgoASK1rz70ado1_250.gif

    booty-shake-o.gifaqOim.gif
    GeminiRose
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @desert

    I came in this thread and I see this Civic poster is textually bodying you with titangraphs of logic

    when cuzzo mentioned "stop and frisk" mofos had no response for that haha




    but on a serious note, black men are actively targeted more than black women care to admit

    if you do a side by side comparison, a lot of black men are losing on a strictly socioeconomic viewpoint

    masculinity has been under serious assault for a while now
    tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
    xxCivicxxUndefeatable
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm tired of arguing with ignorant niggas man...argue with this shit:

    Michelle Alexander
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=T_mJaZHei7U


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=IgM5NAq6cGI


    Elaine Brown
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=US&v=8oYtzBf3z6g&fulldescription=1

    Angela Davis (feminist)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=US&rl=yes&v=yQ2cC7LHMxA&feature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google&v=KD64nmYZM04&feature=related&rl=yes

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en&rl=yes&v=k-kOKM1e9LA&feature=relmfu

    Sherrilyn Ifill
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=US&v=gUo1mxRLHGM



    Ignorant niggas talk ignorant nigga shit. I don't understand how anyone can even fix their fingers to type some anti-black woman shit. Decades of black women standing up for your rights, giving birth to your children and you nigga bring forth negative energy? Must be out ya mind. I can only suppose niggas are self-hating.


    The black woman is the other side of our coin. To disregard, is to disregard yourself. These are racial issues that both men and women face, from voting to the drug war black women are right there. All this bullshit about feminism, trying to psycho-analyze hoodrats and all that garbage is irrelevant.


    Checkmate.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

    For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

    For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

    All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    desertrain10
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do blacks get mad at any slight criticism?

    I bet if someone had said all blacks are smart, hard-working or physically gifted.

    No black person will say a thing.
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just learned from all of this that niggas ain't shit and black men might have some constructive critism but other than that we can get a nice black woman easy.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 27,261 Regulator
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

    lol this is what i am talking about

    instead of acknowledging the plight of black women and the sexism which serves to marginalize blk women that exist within our communities, you want to make this all about black men and question the character/intelligence of blk women. but its not our fault we aren't paid as much as men, we are often times overlooked for promotions in the workplace, we still are fighting for our reproductive rights , 1/4 women will be raped in her life time, etc



    Ok so I present facts and you present emotions and somehow I'm the bad guy. Did I specifically say that black men have it worse off than black women? No. I listed facts and you INFERRED that from the information that I presented. Then you predictably fall right back on feminist rhetoric.

    1. In most major cities college grad women get paid(on average) 8-17% more than men the same age.

    2. Affirmative action has seen more white women unfairly promoted to higher positions than any other combination of gender/race

    3. Immediately after conception, a woman holds 100% power over the fate of that child. The father of the child has no control or even any say as to whether he even wants to be a father or not.

    4. "1/4 of women will be raped in their lifetime" is the absolute pinnacle of bullshit(and absolutely false) statistics. Why don't you tell me the statistics for false rape charges? Or how about cuckholdry statistics. There's another thread on the front page of this very forum about a dude being forced to pay child support on a kid that wasn't his for like 8 years just because he signed the birth certificate of the child(thinking it was his)

    5. If black women were truly the back bone of the civil rights movement then it's no wonder that it was an overall bust, black women largely disappeared from that movement as soon as the feminist movement came along

    6. Do you truly believe that your political voice will be heard in any legitimate way?

    And again with the victimization of women. You should really take a look around. ALL MEN(not just black men) are falling behind women when it comes to high school diplomas, college diplomas, stable careers, the jobrate in general, wages, you name it. These are facts. Then again, I wouldn't expect a person who probably jumped at the chance to use buzzwords like "privilege" and "oppressed" in a post to do their own research most of them just regurgitate rhetoric

    Please, please don't try and patronize because when I say that you don't know what you are talking about I really really mean it. I really do this. When it comes to learning about the history of our people(or really learning in general) you are not in my league.
    If you're gonna respond to me then please know what you're talking about first ok missy(I'm assuming/hoping you're a female going from your post)

    Smh lol


    We can both pull stats out our asses .... But fact remains we live in a country where a growing number of politicians are fighting to take away a woman's reproductive rights, so yea sexism is very much alive. And so is racism. I am not a blk man so i wont be so arrogant and assume that i have it some how rougher

    And if u reread all my posts never have i said that blk women had it worst than blk man....

    My point is that blk men like all men are either dismissive or insentive to the plight of blk women and some are even complicit in it as far as sexism is concerned, which alot of the female posters agreed with. You can disgree all you want, but that is how i and others feel...

    Take for example, blk women have not been able to count on blk men to show up in the voting booths to vote against politicians who openly have opposed a woman's right to choose, yet blk women are the main ones you see protesting to end pratices like stop and frisk which unfairly targets blk men

    Yes we live in a sexist soceity to no fault of yourself, but if we are to progress as a community our mothers, sisters, aunts, etc must be given the things they need to succeed as well as our men

    You can "smh lol" at the truth all you want, it's still the truth. Maybe YOU pull stats out of your ass, I pull them out of the real world, and you have failed to refute ANY facts that I have listed so far. And once again you bring the focus back on reproductive rights as if that was the main issue here in the first place. Maybe when MEN get ANY reproductive rights, then they'll give more of a fuck about yours.

    You keep speaking in generalities "black men are either dismissive or insensitive to the plight of black woman" where is this generally true? Please tell me so I can see this for myself. What I see are tons of women who don't give a flying fuck about the condition of the black man in the society because white men tell them not to give a fuck. What I see are a lot of very good hard working black men overlooked by women because they're missing the thug factor. Where is this anti-woman sexism that you keep talking about? I see a lot of anti-men sexism in the real world and in the media quite often. Last time I checked, American law largely supports women these days, from Title IX to domestic violence laws to family court laws to divorce laws etc etc

    Fyi I've never seen a black woman so much as mention stop and frisk. Where are these protests happening?


    You can either absorb the facts that I have laid out and accept the truth or you can wait and stay in denial until the truth falls right onto your head. If you're truly as smart as you probably think you are then actually use your brain and go learn ACTUAL facts


    lol gtfo with your he-man, anti-feminism, anti-reality rhetoric .... the ol' all blk women date thugs schtick is tired

    i will admit yes women have made tremendous strides but there's still more to be done. we still live in a male dominated soceity ... men make the rules. men aren't told what and what they can and cannot do with their OWN bodies...men saturate politics, literature, academia, the tops of businesses, etc.... positive characteristics are associated with being masculine, and negative characteristics are associated with being feminine... men are expected to participate in the public sphere, while women are encouraged to confine themselves to the private sphere, etc and didnt the president just sign the Lilly Ledbetter Act to ensure that women received the same pay as men? the average man is still paid more than the average women. None of the stats you posted so far contradict anything ive said.


    now factor in racism... black women are double minorities. we really dont get to enjoy the "luxuries" feminism afforded whites women

    take for example, a black woman with a B.A. on average make less than a white male with only a high school diploma.

    yes women have made tremendous strides but there's still more to be done

    all this is to no fault of the blk man and blk men have it rough as well.... my point again is that blk men like yourself continue to articulate a vision of racial uplift that prioritizes the needs of males, demonizes blk women and valorizes conventional notions of gender roles without giving much thought of the plight of a blk woman. I see it everyday in real life and on the IC. this is counterproductive to the progression of us a people considering racism and sexism go hand and hand

    there are blk women that bash bm... but let's not act like blk are saints either

    The bold is a huge misconception both legally and socially.
    xxCivicxxblakfyahking
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 27,261 Regulator
    I have a buddy who has women problems. He's about 5'5 (swears he's 5'9) a nice guy type of dude. He gets SHITTED on by black women. This is a nigga who owns a very successful business. All these chicks seem to do is pick him apart. I asked him, "why don't you date mexicans, whites, asians etc. This nigga refuses to even date outside the race. I'm not saying this will solve his woman prollems, but at least expand your dating pool. If you're a "regular cat" and getting shitted on by your own....move around.

    The women are as much of a problem as your friend. He has to check himself and see what qualities he's searching for in a woman that he keeps running into the same problem.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    I'm tired of arguing with ignorant niggas man...argue with this shit:

    Michelle Alexander
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=T_mJaZHei7U


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=IgM5NAq6cGI


    Elaine Brown
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=US&v=8oYtzBf3z6g&fulldescription=1

    Angela Davis (feminist)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=US&rl=yes&v=yQ2cC7LHMxA&feature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google&v=KD64nmYZM04&feature=related&rl=yes

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en&rl=yes&v=k-kOKM1e9LA&feature=relmfu

    Sherrilyn Ifill
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=US&v=gUo1mxRLHGM



    Ignorant niggas talk ignorant nigga shit. I don't understand how anyone can even fix their fingers to type some anti-black woman shit. Decades of black women standing up for your rights, giving birth to your children and you nigga bring forth negative energy? Must be out ya mind. I can only suppose niggas are self-hating.


    The black woman is the other side of our coin. To disregard, is to disregard yourself. These are racial issues that both men and women face, from voting to the drug war black women are right there. All this bullshit about feminism, trying to psycho-analyze hoodrats and all that garbage is irrelevant.


    Checkmate.

    Nice videos but I'm not really sure what you're supposed to be proving here. Black men don't dump on black women anymore than black women dump on black men. I can put a bunch of videos of black men standing up for the cause. What does that prove?
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
    THIRDSUPREME
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    I'm tired of arguing with ignorant niggas man...argue with this shit:

    Michelle Alexander
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=T_mJaZHei7U


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=IgM5NAq6cGI


    Elaine Brown
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=US&v=8oYtzBf3z6g&fulldescription=1

    Angela Davis (feminist)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=US&rl=yes&v=yQ2cC7LHMxA&feature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google&v=KD64nmYZM04&feature=related&rl=yes

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en&rl=yes&v=k-kOKM1e9LA&feature=relmfu

    Sherrilyn Ifill
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=US&v=gUo1mxRLHGM



    Ignorant niggas talk ignorant nigga shit. I don't understand how anyone can even fix their fingers to type some anti-black woman shit. Decades of black women standing up for your rights, giving birth to your children and you nigga bring forth negative energy? Must be out ya mind. I can only suppose niggas are self-hating.


    The black woman is the other side of our coin. To disregard, is to disregard yourself. These are racial issues that both men and women face, from voting to the drug war black women are right there. All this bullshit about feminism, trying to psycho-analyze hoodrats and all that garbage is irrelevant.


    Checkmate.

    Nice videos but I'm not really sure what you're supposed to be proving here. Black men don't dump on black women anymore than black women dump on black men. I can put a bunch of videos of black men standing up for the cause. What does that prove?

    Alright then, so stop bitchin'. There's more than enough bullshit. Apparently you haven't read this topic in depth enough to get the point of the videos to begin with.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

    For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

    For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

    All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • desertrain10desertrain10 Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @desert

    I came in this thread and I see this Civic poster is textually bodying you with titangraphs of logic

    when cuzzo mentioned "stop and frisk" mofos had no response for that haha




    but on a serious note, black men are actively targeted more than black women care to admit

    if you do a side by side comparison, a lot of black men are losing on a strictly socioeconomic viewpoint

    masculinity has been under serious assault for a while now

    How did he body me? Unless u agree with him that sexism is a thing of the past

    Besides that none of his citationless, cherry picked stats contradicted anything I said and they didnt factor in race....

    Never said blk women had it worst or that black men had it easier lol

    My point was contrary to what corporate media would like us to believe, blk women have all always supported blk men politically, emotionally, financially, etc just google women like rosa parks, angela davis, majora carter, tracie washington, etc

    And when a blk woman is not, at least publicly, both blk women and men are quick to call her out on her bullshit and rightfully so. Take for example, most of us agree that the author of the article in op is a coon

    However when it comes to sexism and issues that specifically effect blk mothers, daughters, sisters in particular blk men generally fall silent, are dismissive or are too busy chasing the white mans patriarchy....and others have agreed. I see it in RL and we see everyday on the IC....if you or anyone cannot dispute that with more than just opinion like I was telling civis lets agree to disagree
Sign In or Register to comment.