Lol
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Name names and quote quotes
    Because imo some of you ? self-esteem is so low that you have to internet bully a FEMALE to make yourselves feel better
    Fair enough....
    There's a difference between holding a simple convo with a female that intros herself on here, and damn near throwing yourself at her feet, IC roses in tow. Some of y'all on here had that cape pressed, cleaned, and ready to go the minute you saw that screen name was female.

Cape #1...
    D0wn wrote: »
    Let's see. Her own car, crib, and job..... check, check, and check... she has a degree, check.

She wants a big ? .... what disqualifies her from that?
    She wants a tall ? , what disqualifies her from that?

Y'all act as if she ask for a Modelesque brain surgeon , who drive Maybachs, and live in a mansion.
    Ya cry that blk women need standards , yet cry when they apply the most basic of standards .

Cape #2...
    made a thread about partner expectations in the donkey, Pico is the first female to respond that I was on some B.S, unsurprisingly ? caped for women. A woman speaks on it that ? deem unattractive, and ? go in.

Y'all full of ?

Cape #3...
    Great job @Joker_De_La_Muerta

A mod ruined this thread

The ? did I do, Dazzler?

You a real ? ass ? . You ? ? .

Gone hack shorty account cause she was sonning your non descript ass.

Like @D0wn said realistically shorty wasn't asking for much in a man that y'all ? ask for in a woman.

Y'all ? talk about y'all respect black woman. Foh

Bunch of he man woman haters on this site.

You ? couldn't say nothing.

This how I know you bird ass ? don't get no quality ? .

Socially awkward, bird ass ? .

Y'all ? ? with ? that smoke menthol gpc cigarettes and drink six packs of natural ice.

? weirdos. Lol

On the flip side of your quote:
    By the way, I've offered many of person to get at me in person if they've taken issue with what I've said. It ain't hard to find me.

Contestant #1....
    You see, the solution to this is REAL simple, my picture is right there for the whole damn world to see

Yet all you white trash are hiding your faces behind those lame ass avis you got, I guarantee aint but maybe 10% of you so called outraged kneegrows actually black

Prove me wrong and post your picture or shut the ? up and that goes to each and every one of you ?

But, I got another pic for you...
    jerkw2h18aq3.jpeg

You're always welcome to come to Crown Heights and put a pair on if you want to find who's the ? ...

Contestant #2...
    zzombie wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    yeah i don't cosign this

You wouldn't.

talking ? like that to black cops who aren't doing anything wrong isn't what we need.... I'm in NY you're in NY so don't talk no ? because you can see me
    Word?

Come to Brooklyn then, tough guy. I'm in Crown Heights. I'll meet at Brower Park or alongside Eastern Parkway. I'll also bring two pairs of boxing gloves if you feel THAT ? froggy.

Don't test me, dude.

I don't have to run from NO ONE.

For the record: no one bullied her. I'm just saying with those types of nitpickin standards (height, sexual ? ), the only dudes that going to stick around are simps and housecats. Calm it down.

Imo if you saw simping in that then you just hate females /shrug
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? Allergens disappointed me.

He was going at this chick, then he let his foot off the pedal on some "This chick could be my ticket to get out of my marriage" ass ? .

Then again, homie has never been known as a vicious poster.

? happened yesterday, ? ova wit
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    you can use pontificate when it was superceeded by "stupider"

1311949083856.jpg
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bunch of crying in here on both sides

Washed
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dazzling wrote: »
    Wow smh

Alias post
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all still in y'all over her? She got y'all that bad?
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Dazzling wrote: »
    Wow smh

Alias post

Stop playing
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hol up.....

@Beta

She from NC....

Lol

@Arya Tsaddiq is this the same chick he posted a picture of in the pic thread?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Oh and there is a difference between a random female poster signing up and the subject of a thread signing up after they see it. She's not getting clowned because she's a female poster, she's getting clowned because of her silly ass Twitter posts and decided to hop her ass on here

So y'all are telling me if a thread was made of a man's Twitter ? and he came on here, he wouldn't be getting clowned? Oh okay

That's the simping I see, y'all defending this ? ? chick even tho a man in her position would be getting clowned the same. Tell me exactly what unfair treatment she's receiving. You caped crusaders really tried it tho

Thank you Kai!

Another woman has spoken and called y'all simps.

Now do y'all accept that y'all were simping?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Oh and there is a difference between a random female poster signing up and the subject of a thread signing up after they see it. She's not getting clowned because she's a female poster, she's getting clowned because of her silly ass Twitter posts and decided to hop her ass on here

So y'all are telling me if a thread was made of a man's Twitter ? and he came on here, he wouldn't be getting clowned? Oh okay

That's the simping I see, y'all defending this ? ? chick even tho a man in her position would be getting clowned the same. Tell me exactly what unfair treatment she's receiving. You caped crusaders really tried it tho

These no ? getting ? don't understand you. Let em be mad
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp, no one is gonna argue with Kai or risk getting ethered
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Smh
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    “stop being mean to females you guys"

? you ? and this dingy neck having ?

Smh
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael